Happy Spring

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm so ready for warm weather and am very much tired of being a Popsicle all the time.
tumblr_kzljaleikV1qailzyo1_500.jpg
sometimes, I just want to be a hippie and go frolicking naked through the forest.

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Username keeps it hot like a sauna in our apartment. I actually turned the AC on yesterday. Im glad spring is here because now I have a good excuse for doing so.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Spring my ass. It's snowing.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    78 degrees today and 85 tomorrow.. I love the south

oh yea, sunny as well :cool:
    edited March 2011
    ^ Hmmm I wonder how many Southerners we have here. You, me, DS, TDR... I don't know who else.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    Username keeps it hot like a sauna in our apartment. I actually turned the AC on yesterday. Im glad spring is here because now I have a good excuse for doing so.

ew, sticky I hate hot and humidity
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Spring my ass. It's snowing.

sucks dicks...I hate that freak snow storm that can happen anytime from now till May.

Moving to the desert soon, won't have to worry about it. Then I'll just melt from the dry 110 heat.
    edited March 2011
    I lived in the Mojave for a while. It wasn't so bad really. Yeah it was hot but not too humid. Fuck melting, what you really have to worry about is sandstorms. Them shits will fuck you and your car.
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011
    Looking out my window right now all I see is snow, we had a decent weekend too, not sure what happened. Although on the bright side, the snow does postpone me going back to work for a little while longer. My company can't do landscaping in the snow...
    edited March 2011
    LOL . . .car . . .

I just need to live in a place that has a four seasons. Change it up a bit and not always be either hot or cold.
    edited March 2011
    Its true. I woke up one morning and the mountain range couldn't be seen behind the wall of sand that seemed to spring up overnight and moved fast.

I'd like to live somewhere that has a steady tropical climate and an average temperature of 75°
  • edited March 2011
    I'm really looking forward to the summer time when I can finally get outside in the sun and be burned to a crisp :D I actually love it, especially after a fucking long ass winter period. This will also be the last summer I get before I move to a place which is MUCH colder, so I'm going to make sure that I enjoy this one to the max :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'd like to live somewhere that has a steady tropical climate and an average temperature of 75°

This. Doesn't Florida usually have that kind of weather through Winter?? It's only a few hours away from me.
    edited March 2011
    Never had a sandstorm while i lived there before, have seen one while i lived in NM a long time ago. I need Snow I love Snow but yes very ready for some heat, Vitamin D overdose and SWIMMING!
    edited March 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    This. Doesn't Florida usually have that kind of weather through Winter?? It's only a few hours away from me.

I think so. I plan to retire somewhere like that in a port town. Florida sounds ideal. It is far enough that the relatives wont visit and close enough if there is an emergency.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    FUCK TX WEATHER! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    These past few days have been great out. It was 72 yesterday.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    ^ Hmmm I wonder how many Southerners we have here. You, me, DS, TDR... I don't know who else.

Ima god dammed Yankee...
    edited March 2011
    No you're not. I can hear it in that southern drawl.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck Spring. I want more snow :mad:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    I love Spring here, it's the only place in the world that rains for 30-45 days straight non-stop drizzle like god is pissing on you. No sunshine, no bikinis, no heat, just cold as shit and depressing. It's the time of the year everyone else in the world, including Mother Russia, is enjoying themselves while people here are committing suicide.
  • edited March 2011
    It fucking snowed heavily until around midday.

Spring my nutsack.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    No you're not. I can hear it in that southern drawl.

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    Never had a sandstorm while i lived there before, have seen one while i lived in NM a long time ago. I need Snow I love Snow but yes very ready for some heat, Vitamin D overdose and SWIMMING!

That's because we don't live in the fucking ghetto. If we lived in Barstow or Adelanto you'd see some serious fucking sandstorms.

Not a lot of sand storms at the base of the mountains. :D
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    It fucking snowed heavily until around midday.

Spring my nutsack.

Did here too. Where do you live?