The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    That logic fails.

Yes I pick and choose the laws I follow. Doesn't everyone?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    That logic fails.

Yes I pick and choose the laws I follow. Doesn't everyone?

Nigga, this is TRT, leave your "logic" at the door.

You can also pick and choose what rules you want to follow at zoklet, with much lighter consequences for breaking them, I might add.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am aware of my power of choice but thanks

and what were you doing? I know you weren't at the beach haha.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am aware of my power of choice but thanks

and what were you doing? I know you weren't at the beach haha.

I was hanging out with friends and my girlfriend. I found a new site http://stond.org and posted on grasscity a bit. Of course you know my contempt for grasscity, so I'll probably get banned in a day or two.

By hanging out with my lady and not being in a drug haze I was able to discover that the bitch was cheating on my with one guy, "dating" another guy, and was "talking to" yet another guy. I've been friends with this girl for 9 years, we've dated for 5 off an on, we lost our virginity to each other, and the bitch still ripped my heart out. Hopefully I don't have an STD.

Bitches aint shit but hos and tricks. I got 99 problems, but a bitch aint one. :mad::(
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    since both of you are here, 1337, Dose me........

Stick am bong competition, is it happing or not?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bleh wrote: »
    since both of you are here, 1337, Dose me........

Stick am bong competition, is it happing or not?

I don't have money or weed. If someone wants to provide me with smokables, I'm still down.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    that's fine,

Dose me can just use weed and you'll have to do jenkem.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    LET'S GET lT ON!

TO-NIGHT!
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    It needs time to ferment, dawg. You can't rush good jenk.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    allright allright

just don't wake-n-jenk that shit tomorrow morning.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So this is what all the commotion is about? Pshhhh.

Can someone point me to the rules so i dont get needlessly b&? I remember when I quickly registered, i kept thinking that it was a lot more strict than &Z...but i really didnt read it. Anyway..

FROST BYTE!! I thought you were fucking dead dude!!!! Im so glad to see you man.. :D
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    CASPER wrote: »
    Can someone point me to the rules so i dont get needlessly b&?

Smoke weed.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bleh wrote: »
    Smoke weed.

Ev'ry Day.

Dose Me, I still think that Database Error was just way too convenient wiping out the 2 weeks were Admin and the site got shit all over by the people it was meant for. Especially since they had just switched to a new, more stable, server.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010

Can someone point me to the rules so i dont get needlessly b&? I remember when I quickly registered, i kept thinking that it was a lot more strict than &Z...but i really didnt read it. Anyway..

FROST BYTE!! I thought you were fucking dead dude!!!! Im so glad to see you man.. :D

Welcome to the cool club.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    I huffed jenkum gaiz. i feel funay.
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    I huffed jenkum gaiz. i feel funay.

I huffed raid. I feel funnier. :mad:
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hi &T! been...stalking here for a long time since the closed community, wanted to say hi! =]
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Hi &T! been...stalking here for a long time since the closed community, wanted to say hi! =]

lolwut
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    I dont really know how long you've been away but to sum it up...

DFG quit but got butthurt when they actually took away his privledges. He had said he wanted to "hang around awhile" and he did...but then they did what he asked and he got mad. Greyfox quit because they wouldnt let him delete posts at his whim anymore, spectral kinda quit, then a database error sent Zoklet back two weeks in time, then Spectral convinced Greyfox that it was all a conspiracy against Greyfox when IN FACT the error went Zoklet back to BEFORE Greyfox got demodded...so he made his "its a conspiracy against me" rant WHILE HE WAS STILL A MOD and didn't even fucking notice. Greyfox, Spectral, and DFG are re-demodded.

I'm not saying any details but there are even more changes coming to Zoklet in the next week or two. It's just a shame that a lot of people that moved here wont be around for it.

Let's trade mod accounts and leak each sites information lolololol:o:o:o
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    So today at work I found this little baby bird that somehow made it into my mower and yet didn't die, let alone suffer a scratch, so I picked him up and tried to put him on a branch on this tree but he tried to fly away. Being too small to fly, he just kinda retard-glided and landed on the road. His parents came down and started chirping at him loud as fuck, but suddenly flew away. I looked up from the little bird just in time to see the dump truck that ran him over:(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    So today at work I found this little baby bird that somehow made it into my mower and yet didn't die, let alone suffer a scratch, so I picked him up and tried to put him on a branch on this tree but he tried to fly away. Being too small to fly, he just kinda retard-glided and landed on the road. His parents came down and started chirping at him loud as fuck, but suddenly flew away. I looked up from the little bird just in time to see the dump truck that ran him over:(

OWNED. That must be a kick in the nuts to a forestry major.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    Let's trade mod accounts and leak each sites information lolololol:o:o:o

I'd never want to hear about the horrors and skeletons inside Totse.info closet.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010

Whatttt up mang.

Good to see you. We gotta catch up. You still on AIM. Send me a PM on here with some contact info.
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »

Imagine if you had gotten hired to count the trees, and you became bestest friends with this one tree out in the forest, and you went out to see it one day and it had been illegally chopped down for fire wood. lololol:o
    edited July 2010

Not really. I'm not a huge tree hugger or anything, fuck, I'm going to school to learn how to cut them down and plan clearcuts. I'm for conservation as opposed to preservation. Meaning I don't care if shit dies, we just need to know how to keep the new shit around, ya dig?
    Imagine if you had gotten hired to count the trees, and you became bestest friends with this one tree out in the forest, and you went out to see it one day and it had been illegally chopped down for fire wood. lololol:o

Check this out, there was this tree that they called the Golden Spruce:

Golden_Spruce.png

^^Pic is NOT photoshopped, btw, the tree was literally a luminescent gold in colour. And then some dude cut it down. The thing is, the guy, Grant Hadwin, was a pro forester, but he loved the forest. The problem was that the better he did his job (and he was THE best, even to date) that meant that more forest would get logged. He was the first logger to start talking about harvesting smartly and trying to conserve the forests as much as possible. This man is my fucking hero.

Some guy once bet him $100 that Hadwin couldn't climb ~300 vertical feet in under an hour, so Hadwin went and got his money, and came back to the guy only for him to drop out. Proving how awesome he is, Hadwin went out and did it anyway, just for teh lulz.

/forestry nerd
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited July 2010

i'd probably cry and get petty sex from the tree's sister.
    edited July 2010
    ^^Pic is NOT photoshopped, btw, the tree was literally a luminescent gold in colour. And then some dude cut it down. The thing is, the guy, Grant Hadwin, was a pro forester, but he loved the forest. The problem was that the better he did his job (and he was THE best, even to date) that meant that more forest would get logged. He was the first logger to start talking about harvesting smartly and trying to conserve the forests as much as possible. This man is my fucking hero.

Some guy once bet him $100 that Hadwin couldn't climb ~300 vertical feet in under an hour, so Hadwin went and got his money, and came back to the guy only for him to drop out. Proving how awesome he is, Hadwin went out and did it anyway, just for teh lulz.

/forestry nerd

Sorry, but I have to finish this story, Grant Hadwin was badass.

So basically he cut down the Golden Spruce, which was also some hugely spiritual and important tree to these Natives, simply because he was so insanely pissed off at how everybody was ignoring his ideas, which were revolutionary really, and he got fired from job after job for trying to change the industry's attitude. He eventually started going insane, I like to image it was sort of like the guy in There Will Be Blood:

-i-drink-your-milkshake--630-75.jpg

He pretty much just wandered around and creeped people out, but also pissed them off because he was trying to make them stop using methods that A) raped the forest and, primarily, B) made them a shitload of money.

Eventually he just said "fuck it" and went and cut down the tree, effectively pissing off and seriously offending everybody. He got arrested, I think, but was released somehow. All I know is he was scheduled for a court appearance, and just never showed up. He made it away in a kayak and may have crash landed or something, but nobody's seen him since. They just found his kayak and a bunch of his gear all intact so it's not like he got mangled, he just ditched his shit. This dude was a master outdoorsman, though, he definitely just went Survivorman and lived in the bush. I liked to think so.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck yeah, Survivor Man, none of that pussy Man vs Hilton hotel bullshit you get with Bear Grylls.

Also, I bet mr.blunt's buttplug is shaped like a pinecone, cuz trees turn him on so much.
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    Not really. I'm not a huge tree hugger or anything, fuck, I'm going to school to learn how to cut them down and plan clearcuts. I'm for conservation as opposed to preservation. Meaning I don't care if shit dies, we just need to know how to keep the new shit around, ya dig?

Check this out, there was this tree that they called the Golden Spruce:

Golden_Spruce.png

/forestry nerd

Man ... We had some woods behind where I work and I loved those woods (smoked in 'em a lot. Plus all the blackberries I could gather for only the price of a tick or two.). I then was made to cut it all down. The first day I felled at least 30 trees by hand (they were 10-year old Pinus saplings, not sure what species.) Anyways, I had to kill my friends :(. You appreciate (and lament) life when you are forced to take it away from living wills.
  • edited July 2010
    Man, that golden spruce story is really interesting. I found there is a book on it but of course its not at my library. :mad:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pinus saplings

I lol'd.
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd.

I say we go harvest some Penis elliotti......

EDIT: As you guys probably noticed, I never got to go on my yearly North Florida expedition I kept talking about before summer in the Zoklet Retarded Thread.:mad:

I hasn't seen forests in so long... :(

I better get to go up for hunting season.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    -i-drink-your-milkshake--630-75.jpg

I drink your MILKSHAKE!

Haha loved that part.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I better get to go up for hunting season.

I have never been hunting. :(

I've never even shot a gun. Does this make me a homosexual?
    edited July 2010
    I have never been hunting. :(

I've never even shot a gun. Does this make me a homosexual?

I don't see how, considering I've been raised around guns and been shooting since I was a kid(I'm a pretty good shot, too), and I still managed to put on women's clothing a few times.....

....Maybe because I'm actually an archery hunter.:o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't see how, considering I've been raised around guns and been shooting since I was a kid(I'm a pretty good shot, too), and I still managed to put on women's clothing a few times.....

My old roommate was an ex-muslim gun hoarder, who also happened to be a raging homosexual. When he came out to his dad, his dad got a revolver and started loading it to do an honor killing. No BS. :eek:
  • edited July 2010

I've wanted to try archery for a looong time. Would you recommend a compound bow or something more composite?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bung, you should get a camo kilt. That way, you get to wear a skirt, still retain some masculinity, and hunt at the same time. It's a rare win-win-win situation. :o
    edited July 2010
    My old roommate was an ex-muslim gun hoarder, who also happened to be a raging homosexual. When he came out to his dad, his dad got a revolver and started loading it to do an honor killing. No BS. :eek:
    The furry one?:eek:
    Bung, you should get a camo kilt. That way, you get to wear a skirt, still retain some masculinity, and hunt at the same time. It's a rare win-win-win situation. :o

Kilts, no matter how manly they are to Scots, don't work well with tree stands and ATVs.:o
    I've wanted to try archery for a looong time. Would you recommend a compound bow or something more composite?

At first I wanted a recurve and refused to get a compound bow, but I gave that shit up. I'm a lefty(only with a bow, for some reason). Finding a decent, inexpensive recurve with a >35 lb draw back for a left hander was nearly impossible, without getting a custom made one online(which really contradicts the cheap part).

I said fuck it and got a nice compound bow, and I've loved it ever since.

I'll be honest, I don't know much archery terminology, but a composite bow is a bow made with multiple materials within the limbs. I would definitely recommend it for more traditional bows, simply because it really helps to tweak the properties of the bow. I don't know the general term for traditional/non-compound bows though.

I'd say get what ever you want. It really depends on what you're looking for. I got a compound bow, and added nothing more than a quiver and counterweight, simply because I wanted to be a minimalist, not because it helped me shoot. I just don't like sites or trigger releases, they make me feel uncomfortable.

I don't think I even know enough to give any advice, actually....
    edited July 2010
    How do you not use a trigger release on your compound? That would fuck up your hand.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited July 2010
    o hello everybody!
    edited July 2010
    How do you not use a trigger release on your compound? That would fuck up your hand.

LOLWUT?

I don't know, I only have it at 60 lb draw weight, and like 70% let off. I don't notice it at all really. I'll admit, I don't shoot very consistently, but it doesn't hurt my fingers unless I do target practice for like an hour. I don't even wear finger tabs anymore, actually. I'd say I callused my fingers jacking off, but I jack off with my right hand.:confused:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The furry one?:eek:

Aye, you'll find very quickly that being a furry means you're also gay, or at least bi.

I'd say I callused my fingers jacking off, but I jack off with my right hand.:confused:
    Lefty goes in the arsehole.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    o hello everybody!

Hey baby, you workin' tonight?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    My google is better than yours. :o
    ymRep.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    lefty goes in the arsehole.

This.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited July 2010
    why is this website so ghey?

:hrmph:
    edited July 2010
    Aye, you'll find very quickly that being a furry means you're also gay, or at least bi.
    How did I manage to become a psychopathic homosexual, but not a furry?:confused:

Oh yeah, because I'm a dragon!:mad:

JoePedo told me "FYIAD," once. I hope he didn't think I was a furry too.:(

I mean, how can an anthropomorphic anus be considered otherkin?:mad:
    Lefty goes in the arsehole.

Fingers are for amateurs and closet fags. I stepped my game up a bit, I got a homemade dildo now.
    fractals wrote: »
    why is this website so ghey?

:hrmph:

Because I'm here?:confused: