So I came here, and I started learning again..

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I mosey on down the the hacking section of this place, not expecting any material at all. Boy was I wrong. I want to say thank to v0x and Grayboy for contributing.

Now that I look back on it Zoklet really just became a cesspool on memes and drama.

On a lighter note, what was the temple taught you?

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Temple taught me to read!
  • edited July 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Temple taught me to write/read mostly.

I learn something new from Totse everyday :D. I try to share and teach others on Totse as well.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    It may be little now, but it will be more tomorrow and after that even more. People actually feel like contributing and making things how they were again. I never had that feeling on Z despite all the extremely smart and talented individuals. It's such a damn waste of their talent to just be blown off and lose all that knowledge into the abyss that was their forum.
  • edited July 2010
    It's already taught me a bunch of shit about a few things I didn't know before. Its just a brilliant information source.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse taught me how to huff jenkem, make flamethrowers, and that sticking highlighters up my ass is very pleasurable. :cool:

In all honesty I've always learned loads about various illegalities off of totse.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    The Temple broke up all 3 of my relationships I had with girls, how to make napalm/explosives and gave me fun shit to laugh at when nobody else really saw the funny side

For example, a picture of my ex doing this would cause confusion to some, but lulz to us...
    dsc03214u.jpg

In short, this place was a haven where I could be myself, fear no retribution (unless Meta was on my back) and express myself in a way that society would generally not permit.
    As a result, I have met people IRL from &T and they have reeally helped me along the way in my life, such as giving me hookups, showing me round Cities I otherwise would have never gone to, knowing most of the people at my University, having a knowledge of drugs which surpasses anyone else I know and lastly - to have a fucking good time on this Earth while I still can.

<3 u &T
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^^^ I know how you feel. &T got me screwed into the army. All that talk of research chemicals, I just had to try and buy them all! Except....I didn't pay for them, I scammed credit cards and eventually got caught by my sister who threated to call the FBI on me or join the military to repay my debts :-\

It was worth it though I learned a lot about research chemicals. Oh wait...I was supposed to say something about life, right? That too.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Totse taught me to spend beautiful summer days indoors talking to strangers, take drugs that I didn't even know existed, and assemble explosives that jeopardized my life & limb. I wouldn't change a second of it. :)
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Personally, Ive learned a lot about chemistry and physics.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lots.

The first thing?

That as a minor, I could do no wrong. At least when it came to shoplifting and a couple other things.

So thank you all for providing me with all the school clothes I could need, and god knows what else.

/nostalgia

Now let's build an IRL temple.

Edit:

RemadE wrote: »
    In short, this place was a haven where I could be myself, fear no retribution (unless Meta was on my back) and express myself in a way that society would generally not permit.

<3 u &T

This.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    How to kiss my first girlfriend LOL!