Hmm, vBulletin licence chargeback...

13»

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Okay, it's the best choice, that works. I'll probably feel less paranoid after time passes and no one has been ripped off. Thanks.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    What happens to all the money if the goal is not reached?
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    BaconPie wrote: »
    What happens to all the money if the goal is not reached?

I keep that shit nigga.

Donate you fag.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Looks like the cashflow stopped.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Looks like the cashflow stopped.

lots of people are waiting on bank transfers or a paycheck we should rally for money again starting tommorow afternoon.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, Paypal is holding 10, but the rest is in the bank now. Hopefully they wont limit my account.
  • edited July 2010
    Just donated $20.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    If the worst happens we can always offer ourselves up for sex with vbill staff in exchange for a free license.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    I reckon you guys will get the cash. I've donated 10 bucks, and could probably do 10 more which would bump you guys up to 169.

Almost there ! :cool:
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, Im taking 10 off total until (If) paypal releases. Also, Paypal fees are murder.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Isn't there a way around that? Like just have people send you money as a gift or some crap... I don't know, I've never had a fee problem.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not with my plugin:P. They've taken around $10
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah well, assholes.
    Your sign still reads we need 50$. How much of that will paypal take from you? I get paid Monday, and can donate more around Tuesday 1am-ish when I get home from work.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depends on how much each donation is. If 25 people gave $1, I would get around 15.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will not donate as long as the link on the main page pointing to the BBS isn't fixed. It is the single most important link to make this forum something great, because that link is the door trough which most new users will enter.

Come on, Hellish, you want us to invest not only our time, but also our hard-earned money in this site, but you're too lazy to fix one fucking link? You've been busy doing other things, but few of those would yield such a big improvement with such a small investment of time and effort, so don't give us that bullshit. If you expect us to invest in this forum, show us that you're serious about being this place's administrator, 'cause I don't wanna put my money in a forum which is going to be down in two months because of a lazy administrator.

TL/DR: @ Hellish: FIX THE LINK ON THE MAIN PAGE IF YOU WANT TO EARN OUR MONEY!
  • edited July 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    I will not donate as long as the link on the main page pointing to the BBS isn't fixed. It is the single most important link to make this forum something great, because that link is the door trough which most new users will enter.

Come on, Hellish, you want us to invest not only our time, but also our hard-earned money in this site, but you're too lazy to fix one fucking link? You've been busy doing other things, but few of those would yield such a big improvement with such a small investment of time and effort, so don't give us that bullshit. If you expect us to invest in this forum, show us that you're serious about being this place's administrator, 'cause I don't wanna put my money in a forum which is going to be down in two months because of a lazy administrator.

TL/DR: @ Hellish: FIX THE LINK ON THE MAIN PAGE IF YOU WANT TO EARN OUR MONEY!

Actually I thought I was the only one with this problem. Yes I agree 100% this is vital. Thank you for pointing that out.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Would you like to turn the text files into a wordpress/drupal system? Im on vacation aswell. Im running off a teathered cell phone.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish wrote: »
    Would you like to turn the text files into a wordpress/drupal system? Im on vacation aswell. Im running off a teathered cell phone.

Yes, wordpress FTW. That way we could sort things by date.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    I definitely would've donated but I am fucking POOR right now. I literally can't even spare a dollar. :(
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, wordpress FTW. That way we could sort things by date.

Yes, definitely. A little modernization is a good thing and will make the DB/Site extendable into the far-future with endless potential to keep up with current technologies that are relevant.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, wordpress FTW. That way we could get hacked and/or DOSed every 3 seconds

Fix'd
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    i prolly got like 15 bucks on some prepaid card somewhere
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just donated.