Loophole in Medical Marijuana

Dose MeDose Me Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I posted this on Zoklet too but figured it's useful enough to be posted anywhere. Thought I'd share it with you guys as many of you could potentially get medical marijuana rather easily if you live in the right place.

So get this an Oregon judge made a ruling that stated the requirement for a medical marijuana applicant to prove they are a resident of Oregon was inconsistent with the language of the bill.

Note: The only things that must be in Oregon on the application are the doctor and the grow site. That's it. You must see an Oregon doctor and list an Oregon source as your medicine provider.

Source:
Michigan, Montana, Rhode Island

Three states who have medical marijuana programs. Three states that have language in their medical marijuana bills that...

"...accepts and recognizes medical marijuana cards on a national level."

This means that in those three states alone you can use a medical marijuana card from ANY OTHER STATE that issues them. People from New Jersey...if and when they get cards...can travel to Michigan and enjoy their dispensaries just by flashing their NJ card.

SO here's how you do it. Assuming you live in a state boardering Michigan, Montana, or Rhode Island. Look at a US Map of the states and you can see the total number of states boarding those three states is 14.

Go on the map and check to see if you're in this range (Ohio you lucky fucks...). Here's how you can easily do it.

1. You'll have to go to Oregon obviously and make a doctors appointment. Oregon is all the way up in the fucking corner but who knows make it a road trip or take a vacation.

2. See Doctor (Make sure you qualify first by checking http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/ommp/). Wait and get your card. From what I hear you can even send in an application in advance...see a doctor when you get there and get the card very quickly compared to most states.

3. Use your card once...at least. Then return home to your states. Let's say your state is Ohio.

4. Drive to Michigan...which recognizes cards from all states...and enjoy your medical marijuana you dirty fucks.

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think its about time to move from where I live *drools*.

With in 10 years I bet you wont be able to throw a rock withot hitting a state with some dispensaries.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Woah that's crazy. Too bad I live in PA... oh well, I'll just grow my own weed :D

Dose Me made it over to &T :D:D:D:D
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good post.
  • DeepWithInMyMindDeepWithInMyMind Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    I posted this on Zoklet too but figured it's useful enough to be posted anywhere. Thought I'd share it with you guys as many of you could potentially get medical marijuana rather easily if you live in the right place.

So get this an Oregon judge made a ruling that stated the requirement for a medical marijuana applicant to prove they are a resident of Oregon was inconsistent with the language of the bill.

Note: The only things that must be in Oregon on the application are the doctor and the grow site. That's it. You must see an Oregon doctor and list an Oregon source as your medicine provider.

Source:
    Michigan, Montana, Rhode Island

Three states who have medical marijuana programs. Three states that have language in their medical marijuana bills that...

"...accepts and recognizes medical marijuana cards on a national level."

This means that in those three states alone you can use a medical marijuana card from ANY OTHER STATE that issues them. People from New Jersey...if and when they get cards...can travel to Michigan and enjoy their dispensaries just by flashing their NJ card.

SO here's how you do it. Assuming you live in a state boardering Michigan, Montana, or Rhode Island. Look at a US Map of the states and you can see the total number of states boarding those three states is 14.

Go on the map and check to see if you're in this range (Ohio you lucky fucks...). Here's how you can easily do it.

1. You'll have to go to Oregon obviously and make a doctors appointment. Oregon is all the way up in the fucking corner but who knows make it a road trip or take a vacation.

2. See Doctor (Make sure you qualify first by checking http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/ommp/). Wait and get your card. From what I hear you can even send in an application in advance...see a doctor when you get there and get the card very quickly compared to most states.

3. Use your card once...at least. Then return home to your states. Let's say your state is Ohio.

4. Drive to Michigan...which recognizes cards from all states...and enjoy your medical marijuana you dirty fucks.

Michigan doesn't have dispensaries. Patient still have to get it from the black market, Grow their own, or hire a caregiver to grow it. The only thing an mmj card does in MI is protect you from the law.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't think you're correct on that.

I know for a fact that you can buy clones in a store at a minimum. So if you live in Ohio you fucking win because you can go grab some of the best strains and just transplant them....and the started plants probably cost less than mail-order-seeds.

And also according to NORML's updated April 2010 Medical Marijauan Map

medipot-states-2010-04.jpg

Michigan DOES have dispensaries. I really hope you are not from Michigan because if you are shame on fucking you.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    finally Oregon gets the appreciation it deserves. your welcome everybody