Kicks

SpookSpook Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
Shoes make the man indeed. Fellow totseans, what is your current favourite pair of shoes ?

Mine,

puma-first-round-sketch-1.jpg

They're alright, way too clunky though. They look great with pretty much anything. They were sold out in all the stores so I went on ebay and grabbed a bargain from taiwan.

Comments

• My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boots.jpg
    cowboyboot.jpg

I wore a hole in the leather sole, and now I really don't want to wear them in fear of ruining them completely, but I still do it anyways. :(

-edit-
    I've got some heavy assed spurs to go with them, but no pics at the moment and can't be arsed to go looking for them right now.

Bmx'ing in them didn't help their current state of disrepair.
    hello.jpg
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I have ton of shoes these days. These are my current favourites:

IMG_0475.jpg
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Walmart shoes do it fur me.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boots.jpg
    cowboyboot.jpg

I wore a hole in the leather sole, and now I really don't want to wear them in fear of ruining them completely, but I still do it anyways. :(

-edit-
    I've got some heavy assed spurs to go with them, but no pics at the moment and can't be arsed to go looking for them right now.

Bmx'ing in them didn't help their current state of disrepair.
    hello.jpg

now those are some kicks !

Totally worth repairing.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    just bought a pair of DVS skate shoes today
    Shoes_iAEC1053761.jpg

Not too bad.

Make sure you use suede protector on them though. That shit is a lifesaver. I wore these suede hi tops on new years, and they got completely soaked. Not one water stain is on them. Shits amazing.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^^^thanks ill have to buy some this week

Yeah its well worth the 10 bucks or so. Just make sure you don't breathe any of it in. It's basically some polymer spray. Shits pretty fucked up come to think of it haha. Smells sort of like banana candy.
  • MullenMullen Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2014
    Work boots:

030102_41_p1_600x600.jpg

Brown dress boots:

Link Removed Upon request from Western Wear Store (dot) com

Black dress boots:

AR34832_1?wid=300&hei=391&op_usm=2,1,5,0
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    where2cop ?

me rikey very much.
  • Joe Arpaio=WinJoe Arpaio=Win Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    broken tag
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    motherfuckan broken images and shit :o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    brown leather lace up work boots. nothing fancy for me
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    These fuckers:

kierans.jpg

I mean for real? Look at that plastic ass tick. Nah K, they cool. Shemaghs are badass, just not worn like a fuckin' scarf. Anyway, keep it real K. Say hi to my man C-Riss.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    They go pretty good. Can't run for shit in them though since they're HUEG around the ankle.

I've also got em in suede; grey with black and fluro green laces. I'm over those ones though.

btw, is that anaujiram ? or someone else :o

EDIT: they're actually leather :o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    7769-114194-d.jpg

I got a pair of these in the standard white/black stripe. Great shit kickers :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    Das rite. It's Anaujiram. Back on the Tots.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    I love love shoes.. Gay I know... Here are a few of my favorites right now:121418.jpgvans-authentic-lo-pro-w12.jpgshoesshoesshoes.jpg and my newest ones vans-ladies-aleeda-skate-shoe--classic-white.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    My favorite shoe is whatever is cheapest and looks OK. Then I wear them until there falling apart. People who spend a lot of money on shoes are faggots. Seriously there fucking shoes why pay anymore than necessary for them.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    My shoes. They're torn all to hell but nothing a little bit of sewing can't fix. I've had these for almost a year now, skated in them, hopped trains in them, walked countless miles in them. Everyone I know keeps telling me to get a new pair, but I just can't let these go, so many memories.

shoesk0.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited November 2010
    My shoes. They're torn all to hell but nothing a little bit of sewing can't fix. I've had these for almost a year now, skated in them, hopped trains in them, walked countless miles in them. Everyone I know keeps telling me to get a new pair, but I just can't let these go, so many memories.

Damn you Goofy skaters! I skate regular, because I'm cool.

Right now I'm wearing a pair of DC skate shoes (which actually look good, seeing as DC suck usually), and I have a pair of converse at home.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011