Well! We made the News Totse.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fucking Arseholes! They got totse wrong. :angry:
I think these dudes may have been using our private messaging to communicate between each other. Whether they were part of the community is unknown. I'm not sure about the 'operation totsee bit' but if it was us then it would seem the NZ Police were or still are monitoring these forums.
I guess not all of our lurkers are pr0n hunters.
That's if they were referring to us. :confused:

Those in the Manawatu arrested during Operation Totsee last night will be appearing in the Palmerston North District Court this afternoon.

30 people have been arrested across the North Island, facing charges of supplying and manufacturing methamphetamine, but more were expected overnight. A Murupara Clan lab was busted, and a Palmerston North Finance company is also now under investigation.

Those arrested yesterday in Palmerston North, Whanganui, Rotorua and the Waikato have already appeared in court.
The most common charges are supply and manufacture of methamphetamine, carrying a maximum sentence of life imprisonment. This means most will be remanded in custody until future appearances.

Police believe the gangs have been working together to create a strong network. They communicated using online forum private messaging to evade detection by Police.
MOAR! :eek:

Comments