I lol'ed a bit.

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Man I hate it when I have a fuckin FLU. The weather changed a bit and I got pwned. My sleep timings are fucked. I am going to take a rest for now and then come back in few hours. I am going to rape the shit out of Totse by posting tons of threads [movies, links, torrents and jb] and I will be working on IRL project.

Going to to do some other work as well.

I lol'ed while reading this thread: http://totse2.com/showthread.php?4904-totse.info

Yes, I know it's slow and oh boy the theme is outdated :rolleyes: I kept it like this to preserve the look and feel of the old totse. We already have VB4 installed and the only reason I am not jumping boat is because if the fucking layout.

Just read the thread, It's Sunday here and we all know it's the time when the activity of forum goes up in some cases but mostly remains low. Hopefully I will start working on the to do list if my Internet doesn't crap out on me.

Time for a quick nap.

I am enjoying this Niggers theme, needs a bit work in some place.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    easy-e is a nigger for sure.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lolz at totse2.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fCThI.jpg

I think I should just update the JB thread anyway. OMG ZOMBIE CASTLE!
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    how does one lol'd a bit, is it like a chuckle or?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    how does one lol'd a bit, is it like a chuckle or?

A minor fart.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    double post MOAR.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    If we can mimick totse as best as possible I think that would be the best for this community. We should divide efforts to coding the hot topics and user cp before any major overhauls to insignificant things like buttons and what not, It`s not flashy cause it is not supposed to be, it is a forum, I like reading text.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    this is SPAM!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Merged, dammit the lag kills me.

EDIT; I was merging it but then I got an error because me thinks Hellish merged it before me. HAX!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Sure thats what the admins will tell you but the reality is easy to see. Because I oppose Islam and the mods there I was unjustly banned. So much for free speech. They silence anyone who criticizes them just likethey did to spectral who was a solid contributer.

Dammit you moron DS. Why the fuck would I even care if you oppose Islam. Hell, burn Quran if you want. I don't give a fuck. What an idiot. :facepalm:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    Spectrol being a solid contributer.. :facepalm: