ATTN: Habanero

edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
First of all seroquell is for fucking quiter fairies with daddy issues and I doubt your dodgegame game is as hardened as the display we had the misfortune of observing after we got fucking rat poison for breakfast even when I suggested a far more acceptable pre hallucinogen treat of Orange Chicken
you owe me new shower curtains you mohammad worshipping Nurhachi fapper, run off home because could you just not bear to be apart from your koran for 15 goddamn minutes or did you want to beat the photographer there? It is your fault my saturday was cold, wet, jizzlamic, and effeminate, furthermore the DJs of that event trying to raise money for their balls were no doubt using your mp3 player as a playlist, I feel ashamed for having told you about Ke$ha when clearly you just haven't met a dubstep bassline you couldn't happily polish your knob to for hours.

Furthermore I fully intend to report you to the United States Department of State as a suspected Israeli Spy, and consider yourself permanently banned from my home because something gives me a nagging feeling that the next pill you try to give me is Rohypnol, if that wasn't a component of the fucking monster you essentially forced me into consuming.

P.S. anyone who wants this creep's personal information send me a PM

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited April 2011
    Get a life boys, Come on now.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    yo where's the PM?!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Aww did you and your lover have a little spat Fatty?
  • edited April 2011
    Aww did you and your lover have a little spat Fatty?

Aren't you that chaindragging emir of ethiopia banana fapping cage nigger who promised to ignore my bullshit if I kept it to half baked? Kindly gtfo, the only thing dumber than going on totse.info is caring about it enough to suck your way up the totem pole as opposed to earning your position the way I did, maybe this site should hold a vote to see if people want you as admin, or even a mod.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    BREAKiN THA LAW BREAKiN THA LAW
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    shut up faggot
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Wow, what a dumb. I removed the post and removed posting features from FATTY account. I am running through to LOG to see who ran those queries. Plus, posting IP's a bannable offense.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    I could have sworn fatty's user title went back to regular a minute ago. :confused:
  • edited April 2011
    Affirmative, posting IPs, worthless though they are, is a bannable offense. I suggest you give me what you owe me, or anything goes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I could have sworn fatty's user title went back to regular a minute ago. :confused:

I was adjusting few things.
    Oh, http://www.totse.info/cms/community-rules
  • edited April 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Affirmative, posting IPs, worthless though they are, is a bannable offense. I suggest you give me what you owe me, or anything goes.
    I already implemented certain changes. You're already banned from the major sections anyway.
    You are only attacking him for his anti moslem activism.

Nope, I should make this clear. DS you're an idiot. I am not a Muslim, I left Islam weeks ago. Unlike your I am not obsessed about it and unlike you I don't plot behind others back and try to make Totse.info is place for a fucking religious revolution. Plus, I already know you're butthurt about TDR and no matter what I do you will not stop. So, in short, I don't give a flying fuck. You can shit on Muhammad, anally rape his picture or whatever you like, I don't give a fuck.

Again, I am not a Muslim and if you call posting IP's anti-Islamic activities than you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

FATTY and DS you're both acting like dicks. I wouldn't even consider posting anything that could closely harm anyone on this website and you go ahead and target me personally. I am not religious I don't really follow moral codes of any kind unless I create them myself. So, if you plan to play dirty, I will play your game and fuck you up for real.

In short, think before doing something stupid.
    edited April 2011
    What people don't get id Dfg is truly a nice guy. But the worst thing you can do is piss off a nice guy. I am not a nice guy so pissing someone like me off is not that big of a deal. People like me blow up and get over it just as quick but when you piss off a nice guy then you have your hands full. It is like this, the nice guy sits back and bottles it up but when he has had enough you don't want to be in front of that cork when it blows.

But of course I am talking to an idiot (that would be you Chester) so I suppose there is nothing for it but to sit back, grab a beer, and watch as you continue to fan he flames. Soon Dfg will have had enough of your BS and you will have you ass handed to you Paki style.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Like I said I didn't see that he posted IP's since they were deleted. Therefore my statement about him being unjustly banned isn't relevant. Sorry for speaking to quickly. Now please stop saying mean things:(

I can be pretty mean but I tend avoid that. Posting IPs isn't something that I take lightly. It's actually one of thsoe things that I want to prevent at all costs. So, I will take legal action along with other goodies against people who leak or spread PI which consists of IPs.

I am sorry DS but this time I am not going to back down.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I dont plan on releasing PI. Thats playing below the belt but I will continue to speak out against LSA king and his unjust banning against me. I was not warned and people have been banned for less time for more serious offenses. LSA king did this because of my politics.

Report Feature Abuse results in a direct ban, I can review your case but you shouldn't have done that to totse.

Times are changing now, I am forced to use a tight grip thanks to Fatty.
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=13739
    edited April 2011
    LSA King picks on you because of your politics and I pick on you because you have caused me some imagined butt hurt. Maybe you should wonder why it is that so many other also "pick" on you Chester.