The Reptillians

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Do you all believe in the reptillians? I do our minds aren't tuned into the right frequency to see them. Its like a radio even though your listening to one station it dosnt mean the others don't exist. Its the same with seeing the reptilians. They come from the draconian system and are what the ancients of Sumeria were referring to. Theres plenty of evidence to back up there existence and show that a hybrid version of there bloodline has controlled the world for thousands of years. Many ancient society's have documented these and other ET's in many different parts of the world. Not to mention its been shown the ruling elite have the same bloodline dating back to the beginning of time.

http://www.davidicke.com

Theres a wealth of information there including articles and sources from a lot of different places. Do some research on the subject before you call bullshit. The Illuminati would love for people to blindly stay inside the matrix reality they've created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIpU...eature=related

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nothing to see here folks move along :o
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hmph, I would like to believe that 4th dimensional beings are more evolved and enlightened than us, and would be less prone to greed and other negative human qualities.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Nothing to see here folks move along :o

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg
    oh and :facepalm: reptillians
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    Hmph, I would like to believe that 4th dimensional beings are more evolved and enlightened than us, and would be less prone to greed and other negative human qualities.

We all would but unfortunately the 4th dimension can be an asshole sometimes.
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    They have taken over Australia:
    juliagillard2.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »

There certainly more involved but are still power hungry these reptillians rule over us and use the greys to do surveillance by having them monitor us. Theirs prove now that the moon itself is artificial and was built by greys. No one knows exactly when it got here. The problem is there's no stopping them if people cant suspend there pre held notions and look a little deeper. Theirs more of us than them and if people believe in religion why cant they at least open up to this possibility.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    So why are they here?
    edited July 2010
    Because theyve been here from the beginning of time and have been basically gods ever since. They desire too feed off us and control us and so far its worked. Plus the Alpha draconis system they come from is close. Were the closest intelligent life to them. They were dying out before they found us.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've heard so many different stories of the same gist about radio tuning to reach other dimensions, It makes perfect sense, Hawking is too much of a poser to care though

for example: this is exactly what your saying, an encounter with the Greys through radio frequency change: DMT
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=76614
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Theirs more of us than them and if people believe in religion why cant they at least open up to this possibility.

Right? I haven't subscribed to this theory yet, but the 4th dimension is science... heaven is some sort of fantasy land. David Icke may come off as a ranting lunatic to most people, but honestly his ideas hold more water than most modern day religions.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    David Icke isn't to be trusted, he just does this shit to make money.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    David Icke isn't to be trusted, he just does this shit to make money.

Well said Anon.

Actually, I used to think him and Alex Jones were epic win, but sometimes you have to look a little further past the veil.

Disinformation comes to mind.
    edited July 2010
    Spook wrote: »
    Well said Anon.

Actually, I used to think him and Alex Jones were epic win, but sometimes you have to look a little further past the veil.

Disinformation comes to mind.

If you've noticed anything about Alex Jones, he attaches himself to every fringe conspiracy available... From Y2K, Chechnya, 9/11 and anything you could possibly think of. :o

If you're looking for some classic disinformation here is comments from years ago about Chechnya he was getting the numbers of casualties purposely incorrect in order to generate fear about the entire situation.

Also, the man has even gone far enough out to defend the Branch Davadians as some kind of heroes for their standoff at Waco.
    edited July 2010
    If you've noticed anything about Alex Jones, he attaches himself to every fringe conspiracy available... From Y2K, Chechnya, 9/11 and anything you could possibly think of. :o

If you're looking for some classic disinformation here is comments from years ago about Chechnya he was getting the numbers of casualties purposely incorrect in order to generate fear about the entire situation.

Also, the man has even gone far enough out to defend the Branch Davadians as some kind of heroes for their standoff at Waco.

This is true with Jones I mean not every conspiracy theory can be true. Sometimes they even contradict each other however I believe he IS on to something and for the most part makes sense. And the branch davidians were heroes against big goverment crimes.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    What, N'ekduro? Sure I believe in em.
    edited July 2010
    This is true with Jones I mean not every conspiracy theory can be true. Sometimes they even contradict each other however I believe he IS on to something and for the most part makes sense. And the branch davidians were heroes against big goverment crimes.

The Branch Davadians were heroes? They were child molesting polygamists. The only crime that took place was using incendiary weapons on their compound. :o

That doesn't stop the fact of the Branch Davidians molesting children and forcing them into marriage. :facepalm:

Alex Jones for the most part doesn't make sense, he does this in order to make money.
    edited July 2010
    You cant prove those allegations:o
    edited July 2010
    You cant prove those allegations:o

Its highly documented that this happened. However, it was overall an over excessive use of force by the Government. :o
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    Some of the "evidence" on reptilians does make sense, and in a way I'd like to believe it. A lot of it is just too far fetched and tenuous though. Plus David Icke is insane.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010

Yeah, I forgot about that haha.

What about the illuminati pushing the fire alarm button to flush him out of the building ? :facepalm:

I can remember him describing someone as "Making this brilliant sandwich with the finest salad and bread, then dropping this gigantic turd in the middle" or something. Pretty much exactly what he does.