New thread about breaking a bitches heart!

OneMulattoOneMulatto Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yes, you read it right. Some say I am a heartless son of a bitch! Side note, any of you ever try that fake cocaine? I am about to do a line in 5 minutes. It is decent.

Anyway, yea. I have been with my g/f for 6 years. We now have a HOUSE together. I ain't digging her as much as I used to. No pussy and if I get the pussy it isn't that great. I mean, yea, she's tight but SAME position all the time. Either I am on top or she is on top. I have never had sex with this girl in the doggy style position and I am half black! I am suppose to do that shit!

Things are going ok between which is why this breaking up situation would be a shocker. I just feel as if I can all ALL OF THIS without her and my life would be more "fun".

Rumors about me that have made this relationship bad-
-She thinks I have fucked her big tit sister. I havent.
-Thinks I am fucking this other girl she doesn't like because her tits are larger than hers and she is just super fucking cool. I am not suppose to be talking to her but I still do thanks to my Android phone and the cool shit it can do.

Anyway, what the F do I do?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    nigga you best be representing and bang those bitches.

3some? be creative yo
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    bang that bitch from the back, then break up with her. sounds like you don't want a relationship with her anyway.
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds like she's boring as fuck and you don't really like her any more. You might as well just leave and get it over with, then you can be sad for a few minutes, then bang some more girls.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    Damn six years is a long time. I'd say just keep on fucking up until she dumps you. Cheat all the time, act like an asshole. Idk, I've never been in a real relationship so my opinion is probably void.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    6 years, well I am sure she is waiting for you to propose. You're living like married people minus the ring/wedding. Get creative or just talk it out. She has been faithful to you for over 6 years, no point in dumping her without trying at least.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Go eat chicken

Drink kool aid, get high and forget about it.

Your a nigger, bend that bitch over against her will and give it to her hommie