Any method on how to last long?

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I have a gf, and we fuck from time to time but i don't seem to last that long..anyone have any methods of endurance =/

I jack off regularly, even before i fuck, but does anyone have any method besides this that can make me last long?

Comments

• Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    When you feel you're about to bust that nut, pull out and start eating her out until you recover
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    In the resources thread I posted a link for the idiot's guide to tantric sex. If you don't want to read it, do these things instead:

1. Work your pc muscle. Google how to find it. Work it a little each day. This will help you control ejaculation. If you work it enough, you can orgasm without ejaculating. I've done it before. It's difficult to do and will take probably a month of practice, but that's the secret of tantric sex. Once you ejaculate your dick goes limp. If you don't ejaculate you can keep going until you're exhausted.
    2. Work on your breathing. Notice how before you ejaculate you start breathing faster. Keep your breathing deep and even and you'll last longer.
    3. Wear a condom. If you wear one, there is less sensation. I suggest Durex Extra Strength. It removes all pleasurable sensation with its incredible thickness.
    4. Drink a little alcohol. This may or may not help. I suggest doing the other things first because you really need to learn to use your body and not rely on alcohol to help you.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    stop jacking off.

also, adderall
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Opiates Will make it nearly imposible to bust. you will really have to try and when I say really I mean fuck like it's the last time you will ever have pussy.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pukerat wrote: »
    Opiates Will make it nearly imposible to bust. you will really have to try and when I say really I mean fuck like it's the last time you will ever have pussy.

hence the adderall suggestion. Not only is it harder to bust but you can go at it for two hours on top of that
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    My problem was the opposite, I could never cum from sex, ever. That sucks more, I think.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    My problem was the opposite, I could never cum from sex, ever. That sucks more, I think.

lolwhat
  • edited July 2010
    I used to drink alot of alcohol and do cocaine with it and I would last for hours but the bad thing is sometimes if you've done/drank too much you can't get it up no matter what she does.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck ugly chicks.

Seriously, it will take you hours to cum if you ever actually manage to.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Simply, have more sex. You'll get used to it eventually. Also, don't focus on your dick, focus on having good sex.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Whatever you do, when you're hitting her from behind, dont imagine that you're actually banging her hot sister. It does the opposite of help
  • edited July 2010
    Try not to think about how good it is. That's where I go wrong a lot of the time. I suddenly think "fuck this is awesome", or get distracted by her noises or whatever. Then I'm like "oh shat" and bust my load.

So yeah, it helps to think about your grandma or some other shit.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    In the resources thread I posted a link for the idiot's guide to tantric sex. If you don't want to read it, do these things instead:

1. Work your pc muscle. Google how to find it. Work it a little each day. This will help you control ejaculation. If you work it enough, you can orgasm without ejaculating. I've done it before. It's difficult to do and will take probably a month of practice, but that's the secret of tantric sex. Once you ejaculate your dick goes limp. If you don't ejaculate you can keep going until you're exhausted.
    2. Work on your breathing. Notice how before you ejaculate you start breathing faster. Keep your breathing deep and even and you'll last longer.
    3. Wear a condom. If you wear one, there is less sensation. I suggest Durex Extra Strength. It removes all pleasurable sensation with its incredible thickness.
    4. Drink a little alcohol. This may or may not help. I suggest doing the other things first because you really need to learn to use your body and not rely on alcohol to help you.

This.

Know your body. Know when you are approaching the point of no return, and slow down or even stop completely. Use your PC muscle to stop an approaching orgasm, or to have an orgasm without an ejaculation (I have had those too a few times, they are really intense). Maybe just slow down altogether, and go down more of a karezza route. Or, of course, you could use on of those numbing agents.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    keep your breathing as steady and slow as possible - as hard as it may be hahaha
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    keep your breathing as steady and slow as possible - as hard as it may be hahaha

Yep, this.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Rupture wrote: »

Im glad your not here anymore you
    \
    stupid faggot ;)
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited February 2011
    A mixture of smack and grey goose worked really well for me while i was doing that stuff. If you're man enough to not die that it.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would say just pull out and grab your dick and grab it really tight so you pretty much block the cum from shooting out. The only problem with that is I usually end up going soft.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Kegels, kegels, kegels. You should be able to stop yourself from cumming by squeezing your dick tight with your PC muscle.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    How long do you last? Maybe you're normal and don't know it.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Can never hurt to increase your endurance.
  • scrootiescrootie Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Masturbate with a tight grip
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    1. Opiates, especially Tramadol.
    2. Do math in your head.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have found that alcohol makes me last longer, although I can't feel as well my dick so sex isn't as good when compared to sober or stoned intercourse.
  • inappropriphiliacinappropriphiliac Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Wear two rubbers, tightening your abs might do it, maybe flick yourself in the sack while switching positions.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    it's been said, control your breathing.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow, appreciate your grave digging..but yeah I've actually been trying to work my PC muscle and breathing methods! definitely feel the difference. Hell, sometimes i can't even make a quick jerk anymore. a lot of credit goes to fangy, even though he may not see this.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited March 2011
    stop jacking off.

Or do it earlier in the day
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    idk bro, but I've heard that its impossible to extend you'r god given time
    just jack off more
    JACK OFF SO MUCH THAT IT PISSES U OFF TO HAVE UR DICK TOUCHED
    so that you dont get very horny while fucking this girl
    so that u can bnag her hard cus u dislike having ur dick touched
    then when u become sadistic, You can finnally have extended your jizz time
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    kegal exercise - google it
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Do a barrel roll
  • thickfreaknessthickfreakness Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    practice practice practice.
  • nomercynomercy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    pull out.........recover.........then proceed
    edited March 2011
    lol. barrell roll....
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    There is some merit to the idea of masturbating a lot. The first couple of times I had sex I still jacked off every day, sometimes 2-3 times, and as a result I couldn't even orgasm from intercourse because there wasnt enough of the stimulation I was used to. When I cut back on it (like once a week) I came much quicker. So you could try jerking it a lot more often than you have been if possible, see if that does anything.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Keep beatin your dick like it owes you money
  • SpeedbagsSpeedbags Regular
    edited March 2011

QFT easiest and quickest way to last longer. Take breaks when your close will help too, just do something else to her while you stop all motion in and out.
    edited March 2011
    Keep beatin your dick like it owes you money

i lol'ed:thumbsup: