What's the stupidest thing you've ever smoked?

edited April 2011 in Life
As we all know, pipes/bongs/rolling papers can't only be used to smoke drugs. You can also put a whole lot of strange shit in there, like teabags or random herbs you find from your kitchen. We've probably all done this before at some point, so let's hear your stories...

I've smoked coffee granules from a pipe before. I had pictures which I posted on RE at the time, but I've since lost them :( Basically, I wanted some coffee but I didn't want to drink it, so I decided to stick it into my pipe and toke it instead. Tasted pretty good, although it burns like fuck on your throat :thumbsup: Seemed to give me a buzz too, although this was probably just a result of having smoke in my lungs or a placebo effect.

My friend also smoked a breadstick once.

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited April 2011
    Banana peels.
    Pro tip they don't get you high and taste like shit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananadine
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I fuckin smoked a Koh-ran in the schoolyard once after smoking a fat blunt. That shit fucked me up. The words of Allah are the text version of Datura, smoke that shit and prepare to be launched into a "black sleep" - a nightmare you can't wake up from.

Until you miss a party bombardy because you were on that dangerous Koh-ran and missed an orgy where all your hos fucked like motherfucking smurfs until they were all like blue n shit.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    tea bags and tarragon
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited April 2011
    I've smoked gingko leaf before. I'm still not sure if it had any actual effects or if it was just placebo.

I've also smoked motherwort which I bought in a smoke shop as a filler herb for like two bucks. That shit burns really fucking hot and harsh and does nothing. :facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    crack

this and Ice.

Never again! Im better than that! I just snort Ice ;)
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited April 2011
    lulz, breadsticks also. The dried snack ones though
  • edited April 2011
    Catnip, banana peels(done 'properly', if properly applies to a useless process in the first place), tomato blossoms, and belladonna blossoms. None of these had any effect, I got a marginal buzz off of toasted Amanita Muscaria, and once tried to do MDMA off foil, this was silly and a waste of good MDMA, so due to lack of effect compared to effort I would call them both stupid.

C/O
    "For the basal form, smokings the norm, for salts and the rest, snorting is best"
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    I ran out of rolling papers once and used a page from the phone book. Worked pretty well. Smoked tea once, it made a lot of thick smoke and seemed very calming.
  • edited April 2011
    Coleus leaves. Did nothing.

About to get Dokha. Will probably be one of the better things I've smoked.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    When we were about 14 there was an old silo in a parking lot of a bank that they never tore down from the farm that used to be there. That silo is where we smoked cigs, pot, and drank beer when ever we could find it. One spring we saw what we thought were pot plants growing around the outside of it. We figured it must have been from seeds form our pot. So one day when it was getting large enough to start attracting attention we picked, dried, and then smoked it.

It was harsh as shit, gave you a sore throat and a horrible headache. Needles to say we did not pick anymore and a few weeks later when it flowered we found out we were smoking marigold leaves.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Cinnamon, tasted nasty and was harssh.
    random plants while out hiking. That i dont remember mmuch of.
    Most of what iv smoked was either a joint or a bowl.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    Haha me and my friend smoked cap'n crunch, doritoes and some bees on a camping trip once. yep thats right bees like the flying animal. BTW none of these things will get you high
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Smoked a marshmellow once, not as good as I had been told! :P
  • edited April 2011
    Thats good stuff, but watch out, its easy to overdose that stuff and lose control of your nervous system. I know its just tobacco root, but its a shit ton stronger than cigs. Depending on what flavor you got, which one did you get anyways?

Various blends ranging from cold through to hot. I bought the strongest they offer, the "Persian" blend, so that should be interesting once I work my way up through the other 11 varieties.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, that stuff is strong. My buddies out in montana sprinkle a bit onto each bong rip. Its interesting shit.

It didn't come in the mail today. I have to wait until fucking Monday. :(:(:(

EDIT: Got it on Saturday (Parcel-post, ftw). Way more Dokha than I imagined I'd get for ~$40. Some of my samples seem to have been replaced with others (The vendor said that this could happen, as certain blends may not be in stock), but it seems alright. The guy included a sample of his most expensive Dokha, Malaki Saffron. So far, I've had two cold blends, one called "Cool feeling", and the other a Strawberry flavored blend. Pretty cool shit.

Feels good, man.