Women don't turn me on anymore (no homo).

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Life
Seriously, I used to go through this phase every so often. But they were just phases.

Nothing about the opposite sex appeals to me anymore. Nothing. So ITT, try to make me see I was wrong, and say some things that should appeal to me. Maybe things you like in your girlfriend, or things you like that women do. Because it kind of sucks to think women don't turn me on anymore.

I know I know, all women are different, blah blah blah. But no... deep down all women are the same. I'm not being sexist; deep down all humans are the same. So don't give me that crap. :o

Also, they poop. Gross. :(

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    You say this, but then you go hang out with a pretty girl that's into you, and all your logic goes out the window.
    edited July 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    You say this, but then you go hang out with a pretty girl that's into you, and all your logic goes out the window.

This. If any one of those girls up there approached the OP, he wouldn't be thinking, "Oh...but she poops...:("
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Having a girl cook for you is awesome.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Think about that moment where, when you see this girl and she smiles or does one of those awesome little things she does, you heart feels becomes victim of a warm deep glow that puts a smile on your face you have a hard time wiping away.

Think of the smell of her and how it reminds you simultaneously of why you love her and everything you'd like to do to her.

Remember that caress she gives you, how that kiss feels right after her lips come away from your skin.

Women are amazing man.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    ..he means 'yes homo'.
    edited July 2010
    Think about that moment where, when you see this girl and she smiles or does one of those awesome little things she does, you heart feels becomes victim of a warm deep glow that puts a smile on your face you have a hard time wiping away.

Think of the smell of her and how it reminds you simultaneously of why you love her and everything you'd like to do to her.

Remember that caress she gives you, how that kiss feels right after her lips come away from your skin.

Women are amazing man.

And then remember the time she said "im getting back together with some guy i blew a few years ago, bye fag lol" :(
    edited July 2010
    And then remember the time she said "im getting back together with some guy i blew a few years ago, bye fag lol" :(

That's reality for you :/ Good to see TruthWielder here, though.
    edited July 2010
    Remember this piece of advice my father once gave me:

Anytime you see a woman and start to want her, consider this: No matter how beautiful she is, no matter how sexy she is, no matter how seductive she is, no matter how sweet she is, no matter how huge her chest is... I forgot what I was going to say.
    edited July 2010
    Also this:

2008-11-27, 18:34
    Agent 008
    Regular Groovy.

Re: You'd think that the pain of rejection would eventually get easier...

Picture it in great detail. What that person is dressed like, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he acts, the way he thinks.

Then start "acting" that person out. Pretend you're playing a role of that person. Keep doing it until you are the person you want to be.

2). Make it a target to approach 10 girls every day over the next 10 days.

That alone will give you a 100 experiences of approaching women. Doesn't matter if you get rejected or not, keep with the plan. Understand, that, most of the times you get rejected it's not because the girl doesn't like you - most likely she's just not interested in meeting new people at the moment for whatever reason.

3). Mental rehearsing. Every night , rehearse the events that happened during the day, when you think you acted in the wrong way. Rehearse the whole situation in every detail, but act the right way this time.
    Eventually, when you face a similar situation in real life, you will not make the mistake anymore.

This technique is actually used in many fields - I know that a lot of athletes use it to perfect their technique. Imagining something in your mind in great detail for 10-15 minutes is almost as useful as doing it in real life.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Remember this piece of advice my father once gave me:

Anytime you see a woman and start to want her, consider this: No matter how beautiful she is, no matter how sexy she is, no matter how seductive she is, no matter how sweet she is, no matter how huge her chest is... I forgot what I was going to say.

Wise words.

Don't be friends with them, just fuck them.

(lmfao, when I wrote fuck them I forgot a space, and my itouch spellcheck though I was typing "dickgirl". Macs are gay, brah.)
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    That's reality for you :/ Good to see TruthWielder here, though.

Glad to be here. Sucks that threads you post in aren't automatically subscribed onto your user cp though :confused:
    edited July 2010
    Glad to be here. Sucks that threads you post in aren't automatically subscribed onto your user cp though :confused:

You have to turn it on under your CP, but the option is there. Settings & Options > Edit options.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    How old are you OP?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    You have to turn it on under your CP, but the option is there. Settings & Options > Edit options.

Thank you so much.

OP, I kind of know what you mean. I used to be naive to the horrible things women can do to you emotionally, and always thought they were innocent little things until my last girlfriend fucked me in the head to an extreme extent. When that happened I stopped finding them attractive for a while. Then I became physically attracted to all the hotties again, but I have yet to feel anything more than lust for a woman since then. All I want to do is fuck, relationships suck.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    How old are you OP?

20. And none of these things really worked for me, guys. :( I think this is really it.

Yeah those pics of the naked chicks were somewhat appealing the moment I saw them, but then I naturally and immediately realized... who gives a crap? Seriously, they're not that good.

It's just my mind being attracted to the naked body as a reflex; the media knows this which is why they use sex to sell.

fanglekai's post really makes an interesting point though; I'm going to make another thread for it though.
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    20. And none of these things really worked for me, guys. :( I think this is really it.

Yeah those pics of the naked chicks were somewhat appealing the moment I saw them, but then I naturally and immediately realized... who gives a crap? Seriously, they're not that good.

It's just my mind being attracted to the naked body as a reflex; the media knows this which is why they use sex to sell.

fanglekai's post really makes an interesting point though; I'm going to make another thread for it though.

Wow, you're even more cynical than me, and thats saying alot. You should consider taking some ecstacy or something...
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love pussy but i fucking hate its support system, Also if women didnt have pussys there'd be more of em in trash cans
    edited July 2010
    Also this:

2008-11-27, 18:34
    Agent 008
    Regular Groovy.

Re: You'd think that the pain of rejection would eventually get easier...

Picture it in great detail. What that person is dressed like, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he acts, the way he thinks.

Then start "acting" that person out. Pretend you're playing a role of that person. Keep doing it until you are the person you want to be.

2). Make it a target to approach 10 girls every day over the next 10 days.

That alone will give you a 100 experiences of approaching women. Doesn't matter if you get rejected or not, keep with the plan. Understand, that, most of the times you get rejected it's not because the girl doesn't like you - most likely she's just not interested in meeting new people at the moment for whatever reason.

3). Mental rehearsing. Every night , rehearse the events that happened during the day, when you think you acted in the wrong way. Rehearse the whole situation in every detail, but act the right way this time.
    Eventually, when you face a similar situation in real life, you will not make the mistake anymore.

This technique is actually used in many fields - I know that a lot of athletes use it to perfect their technique. Imagining something in your mind in great detail for 10-15 minutes is almost as useful as doing it in real life.

Nice, I've got a few things to learn from the old me. :cool:

So you have forum archives? Is it just S&A, or do you have more? How many of those do you have?
    I archived about 50% of all S&A threads, are those the ones that you have?

And Blunderful, are you sure you are not simply upset about lack of success with women? You've got to clearly identify the problem before you can work on solving it.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Attraction of the opposite sex is not limited to the physical features. When you form a strong bond with a woman your mind will change.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's nothing like waking up and going to sleep next to someone else (obv better if you have a relationship with them).

Sometimes bitches are bitches but imo worth it.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    There's nothing like waking up and going to sleep next to someone else (obv better if you have a relationship with them).

All just depends what you're willing to sacrifice for a relationship. Social freedom or Great sex?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »

I sleep next to my brother (NO HOMO - think earl and randy from my name is earl). I've slept next to a girl before and I think sleeping next to your brother (no homo) is just as good. It's just a natural feeling of loneliness if you don't; this can be filled with someone other than a girl. No homo.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I sleep next to my brother (NO HOMO - think earl and randy from my name is earl). I've slept next to a girl before and I think sleeping next to your brother (no homo) is just as good. It's just a natural feeling of loneliness if you don't; this can be filled with someone other than a girl. No homo.

I wouldn't cop a feel of my brother though :o

BTW there's nothing wrong with taking time off girls.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, I used to go through this phase every so often. But they were just phases.

Nothing about the opposite sex appeals to me anymore. Nothing. So ITT, try to make me see I was wrong, and say some things that should appeal to me. Maybe things you like in your girlfriend, or things you like that women do. Because it kind of sucks to think women don't turn me on anymore.

I know I know, all women are different, blah blah blah. But no... deep down all women are the same. I'm not being sexist; deep down all humans are the same. So don't give me that crap. :o

Also, they poop. Gross. :(

You don't find pictures of women on the internet hot, or women in real life?

This is a perfect opportunity to speak to a crazy hot girl and not have to worry about getting all nervous and shy because of her awesomeness, becuase it shouldn't be a problemo.
    edited July 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    You don't find pictures of women on the internet hot, or women in real life?

This is a perfect opportunity to speak to a crazy hot girl and not have to worry about getting all nervous and shy because of her awesomeness, becuase it shouldn't be a problemo.

Depends. Are you a crazy hot girl?
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depends. Are you a crazy hot girl?

Haha! No. Crazy hot girls don't frequent websites like this, and if they do it's because there is something fundementally fucked up with them.
    edited July 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    if they do it's because there is something fundementally fucked up with them.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
    edited July 2010
    Nice, I've got a few things to learn from the old me. :cool:

So you have forum archives? Is it just S&A, or do you have more? How many of those do you have?
    I archived about 50% of all S&A threads, are those the ones that you have?

And Blunderful, are you sure you are not simply upset about lack of success with women? You've got to clearly identify the problem before you can work on solving it.

Sadly I only saved a few posts here and there, maybe 6 or so total. I saved ones that were relevant to me at the time. I quit posting on totse for most of 08 and 09, but I checked back I think the day before &T closed. I remember thinking WTF and wishing I had saved more things. It was all going so slow, and since I hadn't been posting I never saved the threads. Looking back I wish I had.
    edited July 2010
    Sadly I only saved a few posts here and there, maybe 6 or so total. I saved ones that were relevant to me at the time. I quit posting on totse for most of 08 and 09, but I checked back I think the day before &T closed. I remember thinking WTF and wishing I had saved more things. It was all going so slow, and since I hadn't been posting I never saved the threads. Looking back I wish I had.

Don't worry, I am working on integrating my archives with this BBS. It's definitely possible and I'm hoping to have it done before the summer is out.

Also it's pretty awesome that my post was one of the few you saved. I never knew, glad you found the stuff useful.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010

Women are amazing man.

This, dude. This.

Unfortunately, this too. :(
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, I am working on integrating my archives with this BBS. It's definitely possible and I'm hoping to have it done before the summer is out.

Also it's pretty awesome that my post was one of the few you saved. I never knew, glad you found the stuff useful.

I only saved the most epic of posts: Crimsonsmoke's guide to oral, Rabbitweed's breakup guide, and Silverfuck's "dirty sex acts i do for my man" post. I also saved one moonmeister post, which makes me totally nostalgic. I wish I had saved more of his. The guy was brilliant and I loved his unique writing style. Your 10 women 10 days one made a lot of sense, and I think I was going through a breakup or something so I saved it to remind myself "fuck that bitch I'll get another one." I remember thinking totse would be around forever and the archives would always be there. I'm glad you've got a lot of the stuff saved. I can't wait to see it all integrated.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Women are amazing man.

Think about how sexy she is all tied up. Think about the adrenaline and power you feel as you choke her. Think of how she jumps a little every time you spank her. Think of how cute she looks with your dick in her mouth. Think about how she whimpers and tries to squirm away while you fuck her hard in the ass. Isn't she just adorable when she opens her mouth, and waits for you to fill it with your cum.

You have to quit reading twilight over and over again.
    edited July 2010
    Master wrote: »
    Think about how sexy she is all tied up. Think about the adrenaline and power you feel as you choke her. Think of how she jumps a little every time you spank her. Think of how cute she looks with your dick in her mouth. Think about how she whimpers and tries to squirm away while you fuck her hard in the ass. Isn't she just adorable when she opens her mouth, and waits for you to fill it with your cum.

You have to quit reading twilight over and over again.

1393019679.jpg
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    1393019679.jpg

I'd make that chick pay for that smirk.:mad:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate the personalities that most women have. I am only attracted to their good looks , and if i am in a relationship for one, it is because they are physically attractive to me. If i find a girl that i really can get along with maybe my opinion will change. So pretty much i just seek women for sex and pleasure, just like any other animal out there. I feel perfectly content being single as long as i have a steady source of income and friends.

It seems like they all want you to buy them shit and/or give them attention or praise. One of my best friends just graduated high school, moved back here to Southern California, and whats his first objective? He buys a plane ticket to fly some control-freak bitch in from Utah that he barely knows and when she gets here he spends the entire $8000 in his account on buying her food/hotels and driving around. His original plan was to get an apartment and start a cannabis grow but thats never gona happen now. All because of some power-hungry woman that has to milk him of everything he has and control his life. All for SEX! like SEX is totally worth all that!! I know so many girls like this

And master u really should write an erotic short story, haha, you just made bondage sound appealing to me
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    It seems like they all want you to buy them shit and/or give them attention or praise. One of my best friends just graduated high school, moved back here to Southern California, and whats his first objective? He buys a plane ticket to fly some control-freak bitch in from Utah that he barely knows and when she gets here he spends the entire $8000 in his account on buying her food/hotels and driving around. His original plan was to get an apartment and start a cannabis grow but thats never gona happen now. All because of some power-hungry woman that has to milk him of everything he has and control his life. All for SEX! like SEX is totally worth all that!! I know so many girls like this

Your friend sounds weak and stupid.

Tell him to watch and learn, it may put his life back on track before he does some damage to himself he can't walk away from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
    edited July 2010
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nah that gold diggers out of his life now, just talked to him today. it set him back pretty far though

and that video was LOL
  • edited July 2010
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    you need to get your dick sucked.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010