BREAKING: White House releases Obama's birth certificate

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
OK so how does this settle anything? It shows he was born in Kenya not Hawaii as has been maintained by those who support Obama and by the man himself. This is mind boggling to me. The President of the untied states has been lying about being born in Hawaii for the last 2 1/2 years. Does anyone at all wonder why he would say he was born in Hawaii and then release a birth certificate the shows him as born in Kenya. Why would he show himself to be a liar like this?

Source
(CNN) – The White House released President Obama's original birth certificate Wednesday.

t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

The surprise release follows recent and sustained remarks by businessman Donald Trump, among others, that raised doubts as to whether the president was born in the United States.

Obama's birth certificate [PDF]

Speaking to reporters Wednesday, Trump said, "I have accomplished something nobody else has accomplished."

"I want to look at it, but i hope it’s true," he added. "He should have done it a long time ago. I am really honored to have played such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue."

Earlier Wednesday, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said the debate has been "really bad for the Republican Party."

The so-called "birther" debate is "good politics" but "bad for the country," said Pfeiffer.

White House spokesman Jay Carney is expected to speak more about the birth certificate Wednesday morning.

Click to watch video

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday, Trump repeated his doubts and said he had been told the certificate was "missing."

A new CNN investigation revealed earlier this week what most analysts have been saying since the "birther" controversy erupted during the 2008 presidential campaign: Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

While the president has made light of the controversy, the question remained political red meat for some of his critics. A recent CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll showed that nearly 75% of Americans believe Obama was definitely or probably born in the United States. More than four in 10 Republicans, however, believe he probably or definitely was not born in America.

The U.S. Constitution says only "natural born" citizens can become president - a vague clause that some members of the birther movement contend disqualifies Obama because, they insist, he was born outside the United States.

Skeptics contend, among other things, that Obama was born in his father's home country of Kenya.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Trump takes credit for the release of Obama's birth certificate.

[ame=" - Trump Takes Credit For Obama Releasing A Birth Certificate[/ame]
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    OK so how does this settle anything? It shows he was born in Kenya not Hawaii as has been maintained by those who support Obama and by the man himself. This is mind boggling to me. The President of the untied states has been lying about being born in Hawaii for the last 2 1/2 years. Does anyone at all wonder why he would say he was born in Hawaii and then release a birth certificate the shows him as born in Kenya. Why would he show himself to be a liar like this?

Source

You fail at reading. It says his father was born in Kenya.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You fail at reading. It says his father was born in Kenya.
    What she said.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    Here you go TDR:
    USHku.jpg
    unless you really believe the state of Hawaii is in the business of issuing birth certificates for niglets born in Kenya
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Chester would've fallen for it immediately :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    this made me lol.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Jesus fucking christ. Whoever misread that is a first-class bellend.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    It's faked. They do it for "national security reasons." Every crime they commit is neatly labelled under same.
    edited April 2011
    Can a mod please move this garbage to NIMF? It's obviously a spamming troll thread in a serious section.
  • edited April 2011
    tOp9n.jpg
    politics related
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Someone left their bottle glasses home.

Here ya go old fart.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=50340&stc=1&d=1232092354
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Can a mod please move this garbage to NIMF? It's obviously a spamming troll thread in a serious section.

this

although it wont happen cause someone will cry if it did.
    edited April 2011
    Move it see if I care. I left my glasses somewhere yesterday and missed something. No big deal to me.
    edited April 2011
    Do you think that bothers me or something Fatty?
    edited April 2011
    So long as you are not deluding yourself then.
  • edited April 2011
    ONCE WE FINALLY SORT OUT THAT KEWNS BIRTHPLACE, WE CAN REALLY START TALKING BOUT THE REAL ISSUES.

man fuck Trump... He ain't gonna talk bout no real shit... time for a real nigga roll call
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    If anything, this particular piece of news shows me how much americans think a leader must be born in that country. I see that as a total failure in the free market.

It is like some condition placed on the peoples of the Roman empire. If you were from a conquered land, you could serve around 25 years in an auxilliry legion and become a citizen. If you were already a citizen you could join a legion and be given a farm in conquered lands 25 years later, or, if you family already had a farm you could do 4-7 years as an officer and be more eligable for the senate.

Land or the promise of land was the motivator in ancient Rome and within its sphere of influence.

The Cities of the USA are not far from breaking. They will break with civil unrest, bubbling over into the surrounding area like a huge spot. What was not devoured by the wave, will be infected by it.
  • edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If anything, this particular piece of news shows me how much americans think a leader must be born in that country. I see that as a total failure in the free market.

It is like some condition placed on the peoples of the Roman empire. If you were from a conquered land, you could serve around 25 years in an auxilliry legion and become a citizen. If you were already a citizen you could join a legion and be given a farm in conquered lands 25 years later, or, if you family already had a farm you could do 4-7 years as an officer and be more eligable for the senate.

Land or the promise of land was the motivator in ancient Rome and within its sphere of influence.

The Cities of the USA are not far from breaking. They will break with civil unrest, bubbling over into the surrounding area like a huge spot. What was not devoured by the wave, will be infected by it.

I agree that there are similarities... But the main place I agree with you is how BS it is that they think they can't have a leader from elsewhere... It seems entirely against what America should be, although perhaps quite a lot of Totseans will disagree...
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    If anything, this particular piece of news shows me how much americans think a leader must be born in that country.

Nah man, it ain't the rule itself that is pissing us off....its the fact that any rule was broken in the first place. How the fuck can the government believe its citizens have to play by any sense of rules....when they themselves skirt around the requisites of the job reigning lord over us?

Its pissing us off even moreso considering when a normal person goes looking for a job, they just about put a camera up our ass during the hiring process. Background checks, urines tests, references....fuck, now they Google us and check our Facebooks. We have to open up so much about our lives just to get employment, yet the president can't maintain a very SMALL set of parameters and play things above board? Rules/expectations that are widely known within the populous for hundreds of fuckin years?

What's really insulting to me, is how today Obama sat there today with feigned confusion at why people are making a big deal of it.....and how its all a "distraction" to the real issues. Well genius, it wouldn't STILL have been a fuckin issue at all had you come forward 3 years ago before you ran for office and when it first became an issue.....and the "confusion" you seem to not comprehend is the fact there are SOME people in this country that still care about integrity, honor, and playing by the rules.

You are right though Rocker, this country is on the brink...and near ruin. I don't know exactly what social unrest will finally be the breaking point, but we are getting closer every day. There is NO FUCKIN WAY this country can sustain the way its going.....the teapot is about to explode.....:eek:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    I think the whole fiasco is just propaganda in the sense that it is making every focus on a petty issue while there are so many much more important issues yet unresolved. Western society easily forgets what is going on every time the mass media is paid to make a stink about something. Fuck CNN and Fox and BBC and NBC. Al Jazeera isn't much better but it at least reminds me that there is another 1/3 of the world to consider. Yeah the stories on all of these stations are true but they're all biased and used to preoccupy the viewers. Good luck pulling the wool off your eyes.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    His father was born in kenya tdr, it says he was born in hawaii...
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    His father was born in kenya tdr, it says he was born in hawaii...

He figured it out dumbfuck.

Why hasn't this thread been moved yet?
    edited April 2011
    Because BK isn't online.
  • edited April 2011
    Where a member of the elite was born makes no difference because they couldn't care less about us regardless.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    It took so long because the nigger was trying to make it look authentic. Kill that fucking moslem nigger. Whoever voted and thought having a halfbreed as president should get raped repeatedly in the fema camps, that're already being set up.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    They wanted to prolong it to have something to keep the attention away from what they're really doing. They planned this all along.
    edited April 2011
    And Trump was their trump card.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    I hope you guys are happy. People like that Trump are making you look like idiots. If Obama was not American born it would have been leaked a long time ago.

I'm pretty confident many people, on both sides of the political spectrum, have seen that document in the last couple of years.

EDIT: and seriously who gives a fuck where he was born anyway. If you're born on American soil it doesn't make you a better person. The point is that he is an American citizen. I'd imaging that that entire clause was designed so a Brit won't try to make America apart of the Empire again.

I doubt Obama is apart of some British plan to get you under their control and anyone who thinks Obama is a secret weapon for the second coming of a Muslim Caliphate isn't worth the time of day.
    edited April 2011
    I hope you guys are happy. People like that Trump are making you look like idiots. If Obama was not American born it would have been leaked a long time ago.

I'm pretty confident many people, on both sides of the political spectrum, have seen that document in the last couple of years.

EDIT: and seriously who gives a fuck where he was born anyway. If you're born on American soil it doesn't make you a better person. The point is that he is an American citizen. I'd imaging that that entire clause was designed so a Brit won't try to make America apart of the Empire again.

I doubt Obama is apart of some British plan to get you under their control and anyone who thinks Obama is a secret weapon for the second coming of a Muslim Caliphate isn't worth the time of day.

You try having a nigger supposedly from a different country Run your show.

Its bad enough hes a nigger. But a nigger from diff. country :angry:

Glad this is settled
    edited April 2011
    [ame=" - Hawaiian law allows foreign born children, born to non citizen parents to get birth certificates[/ame]
    edited April 2011
    lol except the mom was a US citizen so obama could have been born on mars and it wouldn't have mattered. The man was a US citizen from birth.

/troll thread
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    IDChief could have made a better one than the feds did.
  • edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    IDChief could have made a better one than the feds did.

IDchief's products wouldn't fool TDR, and he can't read a fucking birth certificate.