Got a job at walmart

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The only catch is I need to pass a drug test. I haven't smoked weed since Sunday, and my metabolism is pretty fast, but I'm supposed to go in Friday. My options are either do whatever I can to clean my system by Friday, or call them and reschedule for Monday.

So far my plan is:
  • Mosh on vitamins. Like 120 chewables down by Friday
  • Drink a shit ton of liquid. It won't CLEAN my pee, but it will dilute it

Any other advice? I'm not going to take niacin since the research I've done has told me it's bullshit.

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Buy synthetic urine?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Don't smoke weed before a job interview.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Don't smoke weed before a job interview.

I honestly didn't think they'd call me back so soon. I thought I had at least a week to get my system clean, and would have another week on top of that before they actually tested me.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    I honestly didn't think they'd call me back so soon. I thought I had at least a week to get my system clean, and would have another week on top of that before they actually tested me.

Looks like you're fucked for underestimating Walmart. Ironic?
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Looks like you're fucked for underestimating Walmart. Ironic?

Not really. I could always go with calling them and having it rescheduled for Monday. I'll for sure be clean by then if I mosh on vitamins and drink plenty of water/tea/bleach.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Not really. I could always go with calling them and having it rescheduled for Monday. I'll for sure be clean by then if I mosh on vitamins and drink plenty of water/tea/bleach.

Why will you? Taking vitamins won't knock a couple of weeks off the time it takes for weed to be out of your system.
    edited April 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Why will you? Taking vitamins won't knock a couple of weeks off the time it takes for weed to be out of your system.

The increased vitamins will increase my body's metabolism and will help in the detoxification process. It doesn't take weeks for weed to leave your system, it takes 9 days tops. I'm just here looking for serious advice about how to speed the process up.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Do a Lemon Juice/Cayenne Pepper fast.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I passed one with three days in between my last toke...you've got the right idea, except the only thing you didn't really mention is working out. Sweating is the best thing you can do to speed up the process of elimination(literally speaking).

Here's what you do: work out until Thursday evening; then afterwards, eat a meal with high fat content, and fast until the test; in the morning(or like 4-5 hours before the test if you know when it is) load up on your b vitamins; and drink about a gallon or two of anything really, but green tea is best; wait until your stream is starting to taper off, THEN fill up the cup(well, not fill, but ya know); and you should be good to go.

Things to consider:

1. If they decide to get an expensive test, you might need to get some creatine..they test that to see if you're diluting.

2. There is no need to take vitamins all the way up until the test.

3. Bleach is a bad idea.

Forgot to mention: the reason you eat a meal of high fat content is because the thc will stay in your fat cells more that way.
    edited April 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    I passed one with three days in between my last toke...you've got the right idea, except the only thing you didn't really mention is working out. Sweating is the best thing you can do to speed up the process of elimination(literally speaking).

Here's what you do: work out until Thursday evening; then afterwards, eat a meal with high fat content; in the morning(or like 4-5 hours before the test if you know when it is) load up on your b vitamins; and drink about a gallon or two of anything really, but green tea is best; wait until your stream is starting to taper off, THEN fill up the cup(well, not fill, but ya know); and you should be good to go.

Things to consider:

1. If they decide to get an expensive test, you might need to get some creatine..they test that to see if you're diluting.

2. There is no need to take vitamins all the way up until the test.

3. Bleach is a bad idea.

I have night sweats and work out anyway, but thanks for the advice. I kind of figured that worked but didn't know for sure. I know for sure when the test is, so I can use that to my advantage, and I'll look into the creatine.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    The only catch is I need to pass a drug test. I haven't smoked weed since Sunday, and my metabolism is pretty fast, but I'm supposed to go in Friday. My options are either do whatever I can to clean my system by Friday, or call them and reschedule for Monday.

So far my plan is:
    • Mosh on vitamins. Like 120 chewables down by Friday
    • Drink a shit ton of liquid. It won't CLEAN my pee, but it will dilute it

Any other advice? I'm not going to take niacin since the research I've done has told me it's bullshit.

palo Azul tea
    http://www.ehow.com/about_6514999_palo-azul-herb-plant.html

It looks like bark and taste like shit but will clean you up with 1 day clean.
    take 2 hours before drug test

How to make:

Buy 2 packets of tea. Boil water must be close to a gallon.

Let the tea boil till you see a blue film.

Remove bark

Pour into glasses and consume.

The trick i use is taking a lot of supplements
    Sweat a little bit then drink all that good tasting tea.

Piss three times before your drug test.

And boom clean piss.

your welcome :cool:
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have night sweats and work out anyway, but thanks for the advice. I kind of figured that worked but didn't know for sure. I know for sure when the test is, so I can use that to my advantage, and I'll look into the creatine.

It's not likely, but like I said something to consider. Red meat has creatine in it, so a steak the night before would probably do the trick(maybe).

Like I said, I passed with three days in between, and I have a 20+ bmi too, so you should be able to pass easily.
    edited April 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    It's not likely, but like I said something to consider. Red meat has creatine in it, so a steak the night before would probably do the trick(maybe).

Like I said, I passed with three days in between, and I have a 20+ bmi too, so you should be able to pass easily.

I'm at 19.9 and that was even adding a pound or two. I'd say I'm 18.8 minimal.
  • edited April 2011
    The increased vitamins will increase my body's metabolism and will help in the detoxification process.

What evidence suggests that overdosing on vitamins (which ones?) will increase your basal metabolic rate?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    just quit smoking..
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    just quit smoking..

No one likes a quitter. :)
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    Ya you should be good. But working at wal-mart sucks dick. Fuck that place.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    Average wrote: »
    Ya you should be good. But working at wal-mart sucks dick. Fuck that place.

this. and get drunk every day, flush your system out. :o
  • ToolsTools Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    look up the manswers episode on it brahh
    edited April 2011
    just quit smoking..

Just learn to read.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited April 2011
    Just learn to read.

Dont take it personally. Sarahs pissed because she didnt get that promotion at walmart LOL
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    they declined her for door greeter lol
    edited April 2011
    they declined her for door greeter lol

LOL when I was getting my interview they were training some old fat Mexican that could barely walk or speak English to be a door greeter.