Meeting randos on Craigslist

BoxBox Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Bad idea?

I'm gonna setup an appointment with this Korean chick. She's looking for an English-speaking buddy and wants to teach me Korean in exchange.

Anyone done something like this?

troll or notroll?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    She's probably telling the truth.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    She's probly a prostitute so bring a benjamin just in case her pimp comes to kill you.

this and

have some phone convos before you meet

Meet in a public place. If shes ugly you can see from a distance and run away

make sure shes not a tranny.
  • ToolsTools Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    this and

this:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Once dated a gal I met through CL. You can find some decent people through it, but don't be a fucking moron about it. Some of them will rape/rob/murder you.
    edited April 2011
    Tools wrote: »
    this:thumbsup::thumbsup:

qft
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    this and

:thumbsup:

I got her msn and we're gonna videochat in hour. Hope it's not some fugly 'thing.'
  • StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I have started having email conversations with some guy - we were emailing to and fro until he asked if we wanted to catch up etc, but I said that I'd need to get to know him better first blah blah, then it's started to be two or three days for a response. Wasn't planning to meet anyway, just wanted to have an email convo. Like I said on my introduction and kinda implied that I like to keep people at a distance and like to do this from the safety of my laptop. Hack me and find me and I'll kill you and your grandma's pets.

I met someone from Oasis Active - he was great for a while. He bought beer to my place, some smoke, he played guitar, I played guitar, lived around the corner etc etc - but then he turned into an asshole. I'm pretty sure he's gay and doesn't realise it. Best lookin' guy I've ever conquered too. Yeah, I'm the female version of Charlie Sheen, minus the cocaine, hookers and I live in a two bed room unit.
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ LOL shut up.

your fucking ugly as my shit!
    edited May 2011
    That's why you don't go people shopping on forums like CraigsList - because BigHarryDick shits everywhere - even there. Think about it.
    edited May 2011
    I shit on backpage.com no thinking just honest :rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
    Heh. I'm going to have some fun with you. :fap:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    StephsBack wrote: »

What the fuck are you doing on my thread? GTFO nigger and don't talk like that to my homeboys
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    What the fuck are you doing on my thread? GTFO nigger and don't talk like that to my homeboys

that.
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »

There's a forum called Zoklet. I think you and your 'home boys' belong there.
    edited May 2011
    There's a forum called Zoklet. I think you and your 'home boys' belong there.
    I don't give up. Oh, and seeing as you've some how managed to track me down and find out what I look like - good for you, fairy-fucking kike.

I know people like you on forums. You have nothing significant to offer and so therefore flame people to get attention and to try to distract yourself from feeling like a fucking 'tard every time someone intelligent comes along. I have not seen you post ANYTHING constructive or remotely intelligible.

:fap:

lol whatever ugly tard.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have started having email conversations with some guy - we were emailing to and fro until he asked if we wanted to catch up etc, but I said that I'd need to get to know him better first blah blah, then it's started to be two or three days for a response. Wasn't planning to meet anyway, just wanted to have an email convo. Like I said on my introduction and kinda implied that I like to keep people at a distance and like to do this from the safety of my laptop. Hack me and find me and I'll kill you and your grandma's pets.

I met someone from Oasis Active - he was great for a while. He bought beer to my place, some smoke, he played guitar, I played guitar, lived around the corner etc etc - but then he turned into an asshole. I'm pretty sure he's gay and doesn't realise it. Best lookin' guy I've ever conquered too. Yeah, I'm the female version of Charlie Sheen, minus the cocaine, hookers and I live in a two bed room unit.

Funny because I'm a younger make version of Charlie Sheen, minus the hookers. I do Charlie amounts of blow though... You actually sound like someone I know named Steph... fuckin crazy