H.

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
I'm having a crisis in my head right now.

I'm not tired of my drug use at this moment. Im tired of the same drugs over and over.

I been craving H for some time now and finally going to try it this weekend..

I dont know what my affects will be or the rush i will experience but for some

odd reason i want H. I am trusting my friend to get me hopefully some quality

shit. Im not really sure what its exactly cut with or how the taste will be first hand.

but i cant wait for this to happen.

Does anyone have experience with H.?

I dont plan on smoking it I want to snort it first. See what happens/

i'll update my experience when i get it.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Inject it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    nah bro. I cant go that route right now.

i dont think i ever will.

thanks though
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't know anything about heroin to be perfectly honest, but I have dealt with opiates like hydromorphone and oxys. I don't know how they compare though. If frost byte was here he'd answer your questions. I think he still has more than a couple months in jail though.
    edited April 2011
    i'll keep bumping this thread till he gets out. :D

nah but thanks for input. I will experience it on my own and let you know my affects
  • edited April 2011
    I'll say it now.

I don't think that it's a good idea. I don't know of a whole hell of a lot of people who've tried it and never went on to have a problem with it.
    edited April 2011
    haha you can see my crisis now.

I feel the same way 50/50. more like 75/25 now.

75 being the yes try it.

I have to experience it at least once
  • PennywisePennywise Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm having a crisis in my head right now.

I'm not tired of my drug use at this moment. Im tired of the same drugs over and over.

I been craving H for some time now and finally going to try it this weekend..

I dont know what my affects will be or the rush i will experience but for some

odd reason i want H. I am trusting my friend to get me hopefully some quality

shit. Im not really sure what its exactly cut with or how the taste will be first hand.

but i cant wait for this to happen.

Does anyone have experience with H.?

I dont plan on smoking it I want to snort it first. See what happens/

i'll update my experience when i get it.

I snorted it once and hated it..... However I was on acid, and had a couple of lines of coke.
  • edited April 2011
    haha you can see my crisis now.

I feel the same way 50/50. more like 75/25 now.

75 being the yes try it.

I have to experience it at least once

Chances are, you'll experience it way more than once.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    I pushed H once about 30 years ago, it felt so fucking incredible I decided it was something I should never do again.
    edited April 2011
    I pushed H once about 30 years ago, it felt so fucking incredible I decided it was something I should never do again.

y?

if it felt so incredible?
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    If drugs were a birthday cake, H would be the icing, and the cake. Don't ever, ever, ever inject. Prescription pills are like vitamins in comparison, even oxycontin. I like ingesting it nasally but you can swallow it or put it in a cup of coffee if you like. It is so strong it really doesn't matter. You really want to be careful if it is china though, just take small bumps and make sure all the drainage is gone before you take another.

Occasionally I can get some before it has been cut, even then I just cut it myself with xanax or vicodin instead the random assortment of headache or allergy pills that you usually find in it.

I don't know if I would call him a friend, but I know a guy that has way more a tolerance than me and he just overdosed accidentally. It is really just too strong of a drug to inject. Once your brain has been exposed to such a high mixture, it will extremely hard for it to return to its equilibrium.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Foil + lighter + top 33% of a 2l drink bottle = win

H.png
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'll say it now.

I don't think that it's a good idea. I don't know of a whole hell of a lot of people who've tried it and never went on to have a problem with it.

Couple months ago I was hanging out with some people who're junkies that I was in jail with. Needless to say I shot up like 4 times that day. Haven't touched it since, mind over matter. And op don't binge out on that shit for days, that's how you get addicted.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Have you tried prescription pain meds? I would at least try oc's or opanas before going straight to heroin. My advice is not to mess with the stuff. You probably won't listen to me seeing that I'm just a random guy on the internet though. I can understand that, but understand this. I've been down the road that you think you want to go down. It ended when one of my best friends died in his sleep.

If you really want to try something exciting get some high quality E. Just don't do it more then once a week.