Royal Wedding

MordFustangMordFustang Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So this whole royal wedding thing has really cheered me up. A moment where, all around the world, people can be happy and celebrate an event where all of our cares fade away.

Let's hear your opinions on the wedding totse.info

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    is it open bar? oh, dont care.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited April 2011
    I can't wait till pictures of her tits are leaked onto the internet. Time for some royal boobs. :fap:

Hell ya. Or she dies in a car crash.:thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    There we are!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I was hoping to find some images of her and I would post them around the Internet while her wedding was streamed. Too bad I got fucked by weather,electricity and Internet.

FML

Couldn't watch the wedding. I was hoping to see but FUCK ME!
    edited April 2011
    Now that your internets has returned to you, do you have any of said pictures?
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited April 2011
    I was sick of it about a month before it even happened. Too much shit in the media about it. I'm just surprised it didn't get bombed to the shithouse.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, i didn't think totse would even buy into this shit. what a bunch of fags! royal tits or GTFO
  • edited May 2011
    I couldn't care less if my life depended on it.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    I had a good chuckle when all the girls i was watching it with had spontaneous orgasms over the frock.

It looked exactly like every other wedding frock I've ever seen but with more expensive fabrics.

Any royal occasion causes the Republican/Monarchist "debate" to rekindle over here. The entire thing is stupid beyond belief and never leads to anything.