Fucking hell, no Tramadol for 24hrs

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I took my last load of Tramadol last night around 9pm, 150mg and felt like wank. Stomach caned and it wasn't good.

Tonight, >24hrs since taking any kind of painkillers, the old me is back. I think this song combined with the hyperness of someone like Boxxy is what my mood is like right now.

Brb, going for a jog.

Comments

• Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited May 2011
    That sucks. Tram is pretty fun. I liked pain killers back in the day. Good luck getting more man.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    i used to snort tramyz, now i stick to Vicoden, percs, etc. but recently iv found me some Roxie's and iv been on a purge of those. Nice song btw,
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I couldn't snort them. Did it once as I had no water on hand and it sucked. Sub-lingual gets you more fucked as the bio-availability of most drugs is longer when done via that route ;)
    I took 50mg tonight as I was starting to hallucinate and got sweats/mad stomach noises. Thought my hands were on fire as well as the oven breathing. Hate to admit there is a physical addiction there but I think there is. Only problem is speaking to someone about it as most jump down your throat. I have no need to take pills, but after 5 years of recreationally popping them, my body and mind have become addicted, even though I didn't have any for >24hrs and had no cravings.

Odd.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fuck snorting that shit. It's terrible. Tramies FTW though. They make me hyper as shit though.
    edited May 2011
    Also, I was chatting to a mate who does DHC like no tomorrow and they are stopping them for Summer. How would you go about finding people to sell them to? Stupid question I know, but ideas...
    edited May 2011
    Will pass it on. I don't want anything to do with it, but y'know. Thought I'd ask without spending too much time on it.

Also, 4:20am here. I have lectures 9-12 and 3-6. Withdrawal insomnia sucks :hai:

:(
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    What's in them?