The subway thread

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
So yeh subway fast food. It's the only fast food I eat. I love a toasty foot long honey oat baguette: gloriously stuffed with meatballs, cheese, ham and salad. Topped off with a trail of ketchup.
Or ham, salami and teryiaki chicken with the same condiments.
What do you niggas get?

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    If I do go into Subway, it has to be the Meatball mariana :D But I usually go into KFC or Burger King.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Meatball mariana

This.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    subway melt, or chicken parmesan, or meatball marinara with pepperoni, all on toasted Italian herb and cheese, and harvest cheddar sunchips.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    Veggie delight, no cheese, everything on it except jalapenos, sweet onion sauce.
  • edited May 2011
    Meatball Marinara, toasted with cheese, usually a bit of lettuce on some Italian bread :)
  • edited May 2011
    Pizza sub on honey oat, banana peppers, olives, grn peps, little lettuce, extra pickles, sweet onion sauce, honey mustard and red hot, I like my subway very saucy. I couldn't eat subway for a year or so after 2 years of working nights and having it 3 days a week as it was the only thing convenient/open in my neighborhood when I got home.

C/O
    "the world is a subway; OLP"
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    If I do go into Subway, it has to be the Meatball mariana :D But I usually go into KFC or Burger King.

Went to KFC for probably 2nd time ever two days ago.. Fuck that place it was gross/trashy.. Now im a subway fan :flat bread,turkey,lettuce,bell peppers,pickles,olives,fat free honey mustard... mmm oh and the new one apple pecan chicken salad is pretty good too.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Went to KFC for probably 2nd time ever two days ago.. Fuck that place it was gross/trashy.. Now im a subway fan :flat bread,turkey,lettuce,bell peppers,pickles,olives,fat free honey mustard... mmm oh and the new one apple pecan chicken salad is pretty good too.

I know what you mean, but I do love chicken so I ignore it. Plus its very filling :hai: It could be worse: Macdonalds...