Apple rolls out new iMacs

BoxBox Regular
edited May 2011 in Tech & Games
screenshot20110503at448.png

Rocking out the HD 6970M with 2gb of ddr5 vram which isn't that big of an improvement for the +$500 tag. :rolleyes:

Anyways, check out the tech specs yourself, http://www.apple.com/imac/

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Lmfao. It amazes me how high they make the price tags, for some hardware which is so much cheaper if you were to build yourself a computer. I hate how people pay for the Apple brand instead of just building a 10x better computer for half of the price.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Lmfao. It amazes me how high they make the price tags, for some hardware which is so much cheaper if you were to build yourself a computer. I hate how people pay for the Apple brand instead of just building a 10x better computer for half of the price.

It's for the looks brah.

My 27" baby got me OD bitches son, I kid.

Honestly, it was just to experiment. Ya know, get comfy with OS X, learn how it works, admire the glossy screen, plus it's a solid machine tbh.

You're right, I could add 300, get me a dual xeon, 16 gb, quadro 4880, and all that fancy shit for the same price.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    You got a Mac just to experiment with it?

Box is rich. :)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    *was. :(

Now I'm piss poor and if I don't pay rent in a month I'm out.
  • edited May 2011
    Sell your Mac for money, pay rent, build a good computer with the left over cash :)
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sell your Mac for money, pay rent, build a good computer with the left over cash :)

You can build a computer inside a 27inch screen? With built in webcam + ambient light sensor + whatever else is in that thing?

It's a good form factor, good OS, good support service and a clever design too, ever taken apart an Apple device? It's sex.

The little things matter. And since no one else is providing any sort of half decent service Apple get to charge whatever the fuck they like. It's a shame really. We deserve better companies.

Edit: my bad.

Edit 2: Fuck I really want a 27 inch monitor.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    27" models with ambient light sensor? Don't think so. Maybe the g5?

And yeah, I guess my imac is kinda sexy. ;D
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Brand fuckin new MBP FTW! This thing is fuckin sweet. :D

This fucking nigga!!

PICS NAO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol you got a microwave on your desk? Shit's bad for you bro :thumbsdown:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011

Agreed. I prefer the best specification I can get get over looks any day of the week. My computer isnt a fashion icon, its a utilitarian item that I use for work and games.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Damn that sucks.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, it looks like like other MBPs. Pics would kinda be useless, but here it is anyways.

96355739.jpg

Same niggaa... wait, you in a kitchen?