chatroulette.com sucks ass

BoxBox Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was on for 10 WHOLE minutes and they were all guys. I didn't even touch my mouse, all of the clicked on 'switched,' except for the gay guys with their shirts off.

Then I met this british gal but her accent was horrible so I told her to fuck but then I felt like shit so I apologized and she said it was k and she d/ced.

Shit's BORING!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I usually get kicked/banned from that place. I blame my beard for it.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    OMG i just had an epic LOL

I was scanning and there was a sofa

then some dude comes with a cap and says, "WHy are you looking at my fucking couch bro!" and I laughed and he's like, "yeah ahahaha"

That was a good one. :thumbsup:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    are the guys hot?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    They're mediocre-looking.

The funny part is that they all have that "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT" look. :D
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    They're mediocre-looking.

The funny part is that they all have that "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT" look. :D

Well duh, I mean how ofter to you get to see a box using the internet, let alone chatroulette
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Fuck, I skipped 2 girls by accident. :facepalm:

They're so rare!
  • edited April 2011
    The internet is one big sausage-fest with the occasional sprinkling of candy-wielding child molesters. Any girls you do find are probably undercover faggots (or worse, see webcams) who want to touch your penis, or at the very least get you to send them pics of it. And fuck webcams, I'm not letting some post-op male-to-female tranny fiddle with what's left of its penis whilst I flex my muscles trying to impress it.

I leave that kind of shit to The Kinks.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    OMG. Omegle is EVEN worse! Dicks EVERYWHERE. Ugh.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited April 2011
    I just saw one guy stroking his dick, and another guy wearing a wolf mask.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Someone get on and chat with me plz im sooo lonely and horny
    edited April 2011
    vozhde wrote: »

I want to see a guy wearing the wolf mask

stroking his dick
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    YO GUISE GET ONLINE plz. If you're from totse do this:

2962603751_d50d665afe.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    We laugh about all the dicks on there, but seriously, what self-absorbed pathetic imbecile is going to strip and stroke his cock on the Internet and not even for the lulz but simply to see if any girl/or guy(?) thinks his dick is big and is willing to talk solely on that basis alone. Both women and men who communicate in that fashion should be shot and hung from light posts along with the niggers, spics, and jews.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    We laugh about all the dicks on there, but seriously, what self-absorbed pathetic imbecile is going to strip and stroke his cock on the Internet and not even for the lulz but simply to see if any girl/or guy(?) thinks his dick is big and is willing to talk solely on that basis alone. Both women and men who communicate in that fashion should be shot and hung from light posts along with the niggers, spics, and jews.

holy fuckin shit i am laughing so goddamn hard and stroking my huge cock
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    what does spic mean?:eek:

Regarding wanking.....it's nice , I like it, but can't find any decent site to wank nowdays, only gays watch and it's not fun, feel free to post your site wanking reviews here:D

Much appreciated.

Thank you.:facepalm:

ps...regarding the other one..the green one..:p

I find more pathetic to fuck a whore or fuck randomly in reality just for to satisfy your animal instinct, so wanking is far more safe and quick and cheap above all.

ps2

what does lulz mean ?:eek:

I was on your side till you admitted

your a pussy!
    :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Nick go suck a dick :thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    I suppose that's why you rushed to come and reply to me aye Harry ?:D

and I always knew you were gay lol but there is no reason to broadcast it so obviously and open to everybody, you could im me if you just wanted to suck your dick lol:facepalm:

Now everybody knows !:eek:

fdf4a36a.jpg

shut up
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011

QFT. Sorry excuses of human beings like that don't deserve to live.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011

What about half-spics? :sad:
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited April 2011
    My friend got some girl to show her tits on chatroulette, shit was so cash :cool:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    fdf4a36a.jpg

shut up

Get your fucking feet off the table god damn it.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    It is mainly guys touching their small penars but some are quite funny. When i was on it I was sitting next to my guy and we would get people all excited Then NEXT them.. Why not have a little fun on their with a friend ;)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    It is mainly guys touching their small penars but some are quite funny. When i was on it I was sitting next to my guy and we would get people all excited Then NEXT them.. Why not have a little fun on their with a friend ;)

Get on now? pl0x? :(
    edited April 2011
    YO GUISE GET ONLINE plz. If you're from totse do this:

2962603751_d50d665afe.jpg

that is cute
  • edited April 2011
    speaking of your new Avatar :D, you know what happens if you lick the wrong pussy :facepalm:

bacterial_vaginosis.gif

no..no..it's not a woman that squirted lol and cummed....it's just

Bacterial Vaginosis :eek:

Moldy Pussy :(:(
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i b n there strokin' my dick
    edited April 2011
    i b n there strokin' my dick

I can see it happening
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I can see it happening

I'm waiting for you babe ;)
    edited April 2011
    I'm waiting for you babe ;)

i probably skipped past you
    edited April 2011
    haha sarahlov3ly owned box for being an ugly bitch
    edited April 2011
    box hold up a sign
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    i left like 5 mins ago. eating chinese

hahah bitch!
  • goro78goro78 Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    OMG. Omegle is EVEN worse! Dicks EVERYWHERE. Ugh.
    Between Omegle and Chatroulette I'm not so sure which one is the worse... :eek: I think they're more or less the same, it all depends on the people who're on the website, and no website can really control that
  • StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I've met some cool people - I once drank with a guy from Denmark and I didn't have to share!

I smoked with a dude from Canada - and didn't have to share.

There was a guy wanking and I could see his face and when he asked if I was 16 and I said no, he switched. Always record. Always proliferate - with love.
  • MorticusMorticus Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »

Was the wolf mask guy topless? If so, then that was me! :fap:
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I went on a few times whilst stealing the neighbours wifi, mostly cocks flying round, one coming all over his webcam, that was a bit weird. Loads of old pedos.

Being an ugly bastard I normally got nexted, dressing as a pirate stopped that.
    The few chicks on it that wanted to get naked all looked underage and were probally pedohunting. I did find one total babe who was at least 20 and getting naked, sadly with somebody in the other room it was risky to fap, so she got stored in the visual wank bank
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    Morticus wrote: »
    Was the wolf mask guy topless? If so, then that was me! :fap:

Now, I don't remember. The person's head seemed to take up most of the camera.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    My friend actually banged a pretty hot girl we met on chatroulette when we were stoned/drunk, it one of those things, like finding a hot ginger girl, its one in a million chance that you'll run across a hot girl on chatroullete