Attracted to young girls, think Im a pedo?

EudaEuda Semo-Regulars
edited July 2010 in Life
What can I do about it, I find young girls (16 and below) very attractive. Please help me get off.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm:

Wow, that was retarded.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think like 5+ is good.
  • usernameunavailableusernameunavailable New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    It's cool, you're not a pedo. You're just an ephebophile.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    :facepalm:

Wow, that was retarded.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that caught that.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Forgetting the social stigma that surrounds admiring any person sexually who is under 18, I would say it isn't bad at all to admire socially deemed "underage" girls. I wouldn't go as far as calling you a pedo. Obviously, as long as you don't break the law by fucking or raping them I guess. By 16, girls have for the most part sexually matured, so it is this you are finding attractive. Nothing wrong with that. Now if it were pre-pubescent girls/boys you werei into, it would probably be a different story.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    Slightly agree with Silo. Pedophilia is a "disorder" because it is not what the general populace condone. If you lived in another country, planet, and they condone what you like doing, it's deemed socially normal, or in other words not a disorder.

Chances are though, it is socially unexceptionable, but it's harmless to fantasize. Stay safe :o.
  • edited July 2010
    Euda wrote: »
    Please help me get off.

lolicon.jpg
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Erotica section of the site should get you fapping.

Also, wheres JoeCamel? I'm surprised JoeThePedo isn't in here.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    lolicon.jpg

Not in Australia. They class that shit as CP anyways.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's strange though, I think it's only in the past hundred or so years that it's become socially unacceptable. Girls used to be married and pregnant by 13/14 quite regularly, 60 year old men taking 14 year old wives etc. And up until the 19th century there were 13/14 year old prostitutes in London. So I see it that up until very recently in human history it was acceptable for, basically girls that had hit puberty, to be having sex. So social stigmas have changed faster than our psyches have which means some people will still find "underage" girls attractive.

Also, maybe someone said this, it's not technically pedophilia as (semantically) that applies to prepubescent individuals.
  • edited July 2010
    This is normal. That's why there's a law against it.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vermicide wrote: »
    It's strange though, I think it's only in the past hundred or so years that it's become socially unacceptable. Girls used to be married and pregnant by 13/14 quite regularly, 60 year old men taking 14 year old wives etc. And up until the 19th century there were 13/14 year old prostitutes in London. So I see it that up until very recently in human history it was acceptable for, basically girls that had hit puberty, to be having sex. So social stigmas have changed faster than our psyches have which means some people will still find "underage" girls attractive.

Also, maybe someone said this, it's not technically pedophilia as (semantically) that applies to prepubescent individuals.

Yeah, the whole rights thing kind of happened in the 1900's, in regards to child labor laws and other protections.

And it's more of a social issue than an actual biological anomaly. Most girls are sexually mature enough at 13/14 and are more or less at their prime. There would be less birth defects/complications/etc if everyone had kids at 15 instead of 25.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is normal. That's why there's a law against it.

This.
  • edited July 2010
    'S okay, OP, I like 'em young, too.

fetus1.jpg

I'm not allowed in Baby Gap anymore, not even maternity stores :mad:
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Get a job driving an icecream truck. Lure kids in and snatch them when they don't expect it. Popsicles make interesting objects to use while fucking them btw. ;)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Become a pediatrician.

"Hey, you touched my little Timmy in his private area!"
    "Don't worry Mrs. Wilson, I'm a doctor."
    "Oh alright. Sorry doctor, I'm new at being a mother."
    "No apology needed. It's a perfectly motherly thing to do. Shall I check your breasts for lumps?"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not the real Euda, sadly. That would've been really funny. Ya'll niggas postin in a troll thread.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well yes.