In-N-Out Burgers must be pretty fucking good.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
:eek: Are they st00pid or what?

Comments

• SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    holy crap.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Just...why? :facepalm:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol its in TX, none are here.. but fuck that nonsense, i'd go somewhere else.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah..In n Out is pretty popular around my parts..definitely tastes better than other fast food joints..but it's just a little more expensive..but tastier :p.

I have seen long lines at in n out..but wow..never seen one that long..

also, people who work there...they get really good pay..there are positions where you can make 6 figure incomes by working for in n out. It's pretty cool. I remember my starting pay was like 10-something..
  • edited May 2011
    Jesus Christ; them people are jones-en dem boiguhs hurrdcore brah.
    edited May 2011
    If you had an in n out burger..trust me...you would be going back there all the time :o the fries are pretty damn good too
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    In-N-Out is fucking awesome and all, but I don't think it's that good.

They only have like a handful of shit on the menu. Burgers, fries, shakes, and sodas.

There is a huge unwritten list of all the crap you can order that isn't on the menu though.

They will also make you a burger with however many meat and cheese you want.
    20060125050438458_3.jpg

I usually order a 4x4. 4 meat 4 cheese. with grilled onions.

They also are one of the best places to work.

Secret Menu
    edited May 2011
    Oh by the way buddha..I have worked previously at one of these joints..If you really want to piss off employees..order a regular burger with raw onion intact+grilled onions, sauce on both sides of the bun, extra toasty buns, and sliced chili! It's such a hassle to make because it really slows up the line..but it's really good too..
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Yeah..In n Out is pretty popular around my parts..definitely tastes better than other fast food joints..but it's just a little more expensive..but tastier :p.

I have seen long lines at in n out..but wow..never seen one that long..

also, people who work there...they get really good pay..there are positions where you can make 6 figure incomes by working for in n out. It's pretty cool. I remember my starting pay was like 10-something..

They would have to pay me a 6 figure salary to work at a place like that. Jesus, the line looks like it's leading to Motley Crew concert. :eek:

I'll just grab a cheesy double decker taco for 89 cents.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Almost all the cars are running as well. There goes the environment :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I wanna go there. . .
  • edited May 2011
    In & Out Burger doesn't fuck around at all.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    None of that shit here.

Fucking dumb rednecks.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    It was only about 100 cars maybe more. a big company like in and out could easily pay people off to create hype.

I ate there once and I didn't care for it to be honest. but i don't really enjoy burgers.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    You would have to have a bit of brain missing to get into a que like that for a burger.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited May 2011
    I bet most those people have two chins. Disgusting.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited May 2011
    In-N-Out is definitely the best fast food around here, but I wouldn't wait more than 10 minutes for it. It's funny how much hype factors into the success of some of these places. Now 'Five Guys' is the new, hip fast food around here. Apparently the franchise only recently started opening restaurants in California. I've heard of people waiting three hours to order there.
    edited May 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    In-N-Out is definitely the best fast food around here, but I wouldn't wait more than 10 minutes for it. It's funny how much hype factors into the success of some of these places. Now 'Five Guys' is the new, hip fast food around here. Apparently the franchise only recently started opening restaurants in California. I've heard of people waiting three hours to order there.

I went inside a five guys the other day and hung out for a while. It smelled terrific, but its still only a burger. I went next door and ate at a mexican place and got sick instead.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Gallows wrote: »

What the fuck is this 5 guys thing and hy haven't I seen one?
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »

Its a fast food place for middle/upper class people
  • edited May 2011
    For some reason, this seems to be the case with any new restaurant that opens up in any town.. Everyone wants to eat there and the lines are outrageous.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Its a fast food place for middle/upper class people

Five Guys Burgers and Fries?

They have one errrr....3 miles away from here.

Middle class people? More like white snobs living in suffolk county that think they're all that. It's filled with ghetto-like apartment complexes.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »

Apparently they make damn good burgers like In-N-Out do. I don't have an In-N-Out around here, must be a South thing. Still have yet to try Five Guys Burgers and Fries, everyone says it's the shit.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Apparently they make damn good burgers like In-N-Out do. I don't have an In-N-Out around here, must be a South thing. Still have yet to try Five Guys Burgers and Fries, everyone says it's the shit.

In-N-Out is a Southwest thing. just fyi.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I've been to an In-N-Out once in California. It was actually decent. The menu is small and good. It is one of the better fast food places.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's uncommon in California though. I have about 3 In-N-Out joints around and within my city.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^I can see it being packed though. Haha I'm spoiled by In-N-Out. :(

5 guys is way better though.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    haha, doesn't this kinda defeat the purpose of "fast food".