Student charged with Posting Counterfeit Coupons to /b/ and Zok

2»

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    You could call my post a supposition but based on all of the evidence in the public domain, this is the only way it could have played out. You know as well as I do that it is pretty easy to have an account in VB that only appears to those with the highest level of privileges.

I was in a position to name names, believe me, I would.

Me not having evidence to show a burden of proof does not make a fact any less a fact - I am sure you understand that if I post something I have surmised, it is not only because I believe it to be true but because it is the only logical conclusion that can be drawn with the available evidence.

Anyone can argue that surmising gives no element of proof, but a review of the evidence in this case shows that this is how it went down.

That or zok is interpol himself and wires works for europol. Maybe?
    I could see zok/wires making the fed an admin and making the account invisible... oh, indeed I can. That's just the kind of backstabbing traitors to the Totse legacy they really are. Also, I would not doubt in the least that both zok and wires, and a few of their lackeys, are in fact LEOs of some sort themselves. Totally plausible.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I skimmed through the PDF file and as an Admin and VBulletin user it seems to me:
    A) That Zok provided complete logs and kept everyone daily updated.
    B) Zok didn't warn the user via other means or tried to stop someone from going after coupons especially when he removed the old coupons thread before in BI.
    C) The FED or Agent must have some level of access.

A user can be set invisible and he can be given Admin powers and they display can be hidden easily.

But all in all, this is just sad.

EDIT: I don't care about some random user getting axed in that fashion but what worries me is the direct access to the Feds. Sure you're forced into some tight situations from time to time but it doesn't mean you can just hand over the fucking keys :(.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Also, it would be wise to use VPN, proxy and even Tor for posting different things. You can access things via normal IP but when posting something illegal etc. use Tor/proxy.

:thumbsup:
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited May 2011
    I feel sorry for him. 30 years is bullshit.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    seems to me:
    A) That Zok provided complete logs and kept everyone daily updated.
    B) Zok didn't warn the user via other means or tried to stop someone from going after coupons especially when he removed the old coupons thread before in BI.
    C) The FED or Agent must have some level of access.

And it seems to me that not only did he drop his pants, bend over and hold his cheeks apart when some one shouted 'ASS', he also sucked his own shit juice from their cock.

One thing that does tickle me is that wires - as some one who is supposedly studying / studied law at on of the most prestigious universities in the world - did not try stall this at every available junction.

If I am ever in need of legal representation in her neck of the woods, I will make sure my brief does not have the initals ACP for fear of a posession or public order offence some how turning into a treason charge.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Sorry BK, you are just a faceless entity to me and everyone else here. You coming in with a very brief "testimonial" of who/what IDChief is hardly refutes my YEAR's worth of observations in regard to all of this. You hardly erradicated any of long chain of events that I've endured...along with everyone else that was there to see it all play out as well.

Funny man...did you really think that hurried/half-assed explanation was going to just blow up everything I've said on this thread?
    Yep!
  • edited May 2011
    Average wrote: »
    I feel sorry for him. 30 years is bullshit.

It's gotta suck, especially for something as seemingly petty as distributing bits of e-paper. I guess this just goes to show that you can't trust the internet, never to admit to crimes online, etc etc.
    edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    I feel like an idiot for clicking on that link now. IP address probably logged forever :facepalm:
    edited May 2011
    What's funny is he has fake coupons there on his site which somebody will probably airbrush a bit and put to good use.

lol
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It's gotta suck, especially for something as seemingly petty as distributing bits of e-paper. I guess this just goes to show that you can't trust the internet, never to admit to crimes online, etc etc.

Unfortunatly the wild west the internet used to be is dead and gone, even with sites like this one. We probably have the feds on here now, since they think we're related to zoklet.
  • edited May 2011
    Unfortunatly the wild west the internet used to be is dead and gone, even with sites like this one. We probably have the feds on here now, since they think we're related to zoklet.

This is why I have no problem with the use of alts for the purposes of concealment from the legal authorities; there are some things I'd never post using this account.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I give that place a week.

Doc, I've agreed with everything you've said on this thread...except for this lone statement. That userbase has endured failed stupidity after failed stupidity, and they still keep clinging on....its amazing. :facepalm:

Just look at how folks are STILL dealing with IDChief and all the other illicit shit, right in the middle of the discussions while this is still coming to light. It just goes to show how naive and utterly desperate some people are. :thumbsdown:

In response to what Zok said about a gag order.....there are still MANY ways around that, but of course an apathetic, lazy and most importantly SELFISH little cunt like him wouldn't even bother to try. Here's just one way its done.....

"Ya know Vladie, some days it sucks being an owner for a website. There are things I just can't do that everyone else can, and every now and again I need my friends to pick up the slack and maitain the integrity of the community because I'm just not ABLE to.....

....We still going out to the bar? Come on over, I'll be in the shower cuz I just got done mowing the grass. While you are waiting I got that awesome Youtube cued up on my computer...check it out!"

****forgetfully leaves subpoena and notes to attorney near/on-top of keyboard *****

***whistles past graveyard, and hums a nice long tune while in that shower****

Again, that is a scenario a thoughtful ADULT with some care or integrity might have tried....but then again when has Zok ever shown the world an adult behavior before any of this? :rolleyes:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    Talked to Vineman, he assured me he will not go down without a fight and from server aspect the IP only get recorded when someone accesses a page. Which means we can't do anything about it and it's failry harmless.

The main issue is Vbulletin. I am going to dig around and try to tweak it so it lets us clean IP's from time to time.

Also, it would be wise to use VPN, proxy and even Tor for posting different things. You can access things via normal IP but when posting something illegal etc. use Tor/proxy.

Good to know somebody has our back, or is at least willing to try.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011

Actually vineman presence here shows that the Feds have already asked for something.

Do deny it if it's not true.:D & :)don't lie.

The non ability to flush the ip's at the moment also shows that the Feds are already investigating something....or someone.:eek:

:D
  • edited May 2011
    My god Jesus, you have got to be one of the most annoying trolls I have ever experienced. Good job.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Talked with Hellish, we might have something in place in few days. Expect some changes. I will give full detail once I figure things out.
  • edited May 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fuck that sux. They narc'd on him. Then again, moot was forced by the feds to testify against one of his 4chan members before.
    I guess narcing is kinda like pringles, "Once you pop you just can't stop" :(

Sometimes the legal system puts you in some shitty situations.

Are you going to go down protecting some guy you don't even know for doing illegal shit?
    edited May 2011
    It's not about who you're helping, who you're ratting out, or who's ass you're saving. It's about personal integrity... period. It comes down to what kind of person are you. Are you ready to bend over and take it up the ass without even batting an eyelash, or do you have principles you stand by through thick and thin, regardless of the consequences? It's about believing in something and sticking to it, regardless of the fluff.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Are you going to go down protecting some guy you don't even know for doing illegal shit?

Just. Stop. It. Already :mad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When the fuck are some of you people going to cease the overly dramatic BULLSHIT you are attaching to what Zok could and couldn't do? Its astounding how truly naive you are, and the fact you continue to scurry around like some helpless runt with some victim mentality actually BELIEVING your fairy tales and lies....I can't imagine how you can even get out of bed in the morning.

Zok is a resident of Ohio, and he wasn't going to "go down" like you numbskulls are trying to portray. They didn't drag him out of his home off to some gulag, and are beating him over the head with telphone books until he fesses up.

Come back to us when you've lived some life and actually know the laws of the land....because you just parrotting the party line/sound bytes of what Zok is spewing to the masses shows just how much life wisdom you have beyond the walls of Zoklet. :rolleyes:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ putting " life wisdom" and "Zoklet" in the same sentence. ;)
  • edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Just. Stop. It. Already :mad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When the fuck are some of you people going to cease the overly dramatic BULLSHIT you are attaching to what Zok could and couldn't do? Its astounding how truly naive you are, and the fact you continue to scurry around like some helpless runt with some victim mentality actually BELIEVING your fairy tales and lies....I can't imagine how you can even get out of bed in the morning.

Zok is a resident of Ohio, and he wasn't going to "go down" like you numbskulls are trying to portray. They didn't drag him out of his home off to some gulag, and are beating him over the head with telphone books until he fesses up.

Come back to us when you've lived some life and actually know the laws of the land....because you just parrotting the party line/sound bytes of what Zok is spewing to the masses shows just how much life wisdom you have beyond the walls of Zoklet. :rolleyes:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ putting " life wisdom" and "Zoklet" in the same sentence. ;)

It was a general statement, lol.
    edited May 2011
    For one thing, just because there's subpoena doesn't mean there's a warrant. So far, we have not received any proof at all that there was an actual warrant which said the feds had the right to seize zok's records. I have requested a scanned copy of both the supposed subpoena and warrant from one of zok's associates, but have yet to see any produced. And if there was no warrant, that means there was no need to surrender any member information at all. A subpoena means shit to a site operator; the subpoena is directed at the object of the complaint, not the site operator. And even if they did have a warrant to search Zoklet records, which I'm sure they didn't, I would make them search for it themselves. Just because the feds have a warrant to search doesn't mean you have to cooperate at all, it just means they have a right to search and seize. You don't hand shit over to them, they do their job and get it themselves.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    You are all faggots.

and you call yourself's Totseans ???

FBIPuppeh.jpg

wouaf ! pussies :)

Disclaimer
    This site aka Totse.info is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each ip separately by members info. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during publishment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Subject to approval. This is not an offer get away with it. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stab. Use other side aka faggotry part for additional listings. For recreational use only the drug section. Do not disturb whilst faping. All models over 18 years of age typically implemented. If condition persists, consult your physician or Dfg. No user-serviceable parts inside. . No warning necessary if ip in the United States. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients aka weed. Colors may, in time, except the nigger one, fade. We have sent the forms which seem to be right for you, please do us a favor and get busted by yourself. Slippery when wet, do not raid till dry. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Keep cool; process promptly. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your cancelled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to insure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flame. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Decision of judges is final.

This supersedes all previous notices.

This thread is a total FAIL, please abandon ass ..hehe...soon ass ...hehe...pussyble...
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    For one thing, just because there's subpoena doesn't mean there's a warrant. So far, we have not received any proof at all that there was an actual warrant which said the feds had the right to seize zok's records. I have requested a scanned copy of both the supposed subpoena and warrant from one of zok's associates, but have yet to see any produced. And if there was no warrant, that means there was no need to surrender any member information at all. A subpoena means shit to a site operator; the subpoena is directed at the object of the complaint, not the site operator. And even if they did have a warrant to search Zoklet records, which I'm sure they didn't, I would make them search for it themselves. Just because the feds have a warrant to search doesn't mean you have to cooperate at all, it just means they have a right to search and seize. You don't hand shit over to them, they do their job and get it themselves.
    Tell that to Moot! He'll beg to differ with you on that one. :o
    edited May 2011
    Tell that to Moot! He'll beg to differ with you on that one. :o
    Ya. With 97% of the population these days, as soon as a fed says boo their arseholes start clenching up. It's sad.
    edited May 2011
    Ya. With 97% of the population these days, as soon as a fed says boo their arseholes start clenching up. It's sad.
    Ya I'll agree with some of that. Mostly 97% US though.
    Most of the world just say "Fuck the FBI" ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    [ame=" - Sound of da police[/ame]
    edited May 2011
    FUCK THE POOOLICE, FUCK THE POOOLICE, FUCK THE FEDZ TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    [ame=" - Cop Killer by Ice-T[/ame]
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I like how they advertise Freedom of speech and they use their multimillion high tech machines to trace forum user's ip's just because they are some pathetic wanking nerds that get erection from showing how nerds they are.

Fuck'em
    edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    I like how they advertise Freedom of speech and they use their multimillion high tech machines to trace forum user's ip's just because they are some pathetic wanking nerds that get erection from showing how nerds they are.

Fuck'em
    If you mean the cock toking feds? Then I say.
    Hallelujah Jesus,
    Praised be thy name.
    forever & ever......amen.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    If you mean the cock toking feds? Then I say.
    Hallelujah Jesus,
    Praised be thy name.
    forever & ever......amen.

Yep, those are the one's am talking about.:D
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol Now you can no longer register an account using a proxy over there. :rolleyes:
  • edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    lol Now you can no longer register an account using a proxy over there. :rolleyes:

Seriously? What about TOR?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    Seriously? What about TOR?

Not sure, haven't tried either. They defenitely are not blocking them due to spam or abuse because that's near nonexistant.
    edited May 2011
    They're using the Akismet system. It is using Trackback and blocking proxy signups.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    They're using the Akismet system. It is using Trackback and blocking proxy signups.

We're using it as well, but it doesn't block proxy or tor or VPN connections. Only blocks spam bots.
    edited May 2011
    We're using it as well, but it doesn't block proxy or tor or VPN connections. Only blocks spam bots.
    They've got it to block proxies on new signups as well. I suppose they've somehow plugged a blacklist into it, so it knows if you are coming in off a known proxy and blocks the signup. A moderator at Zoklet, who I won't name, has done several tests to confirm this. If you sign up with TOR, it won't even let you get to the confirmation e-mail stage before it gives you the message, "We do not like spammers... blah, blah, blah...". Same thing if you use a CGI proxy.
  • edited May 2011
    That's a load of bullshit man (not your post, the fact that they're using this system). I think users should be able to protect their privacy, especially on sites like this. Not that we've got anything to hide, but even still - we're not facebook, we don't need to keep logs on every little thing.
    edited May 2011
    That's a load of bullshit man (not your post, the fact that they're using this system). I think users should be able to protect their privacy, especially on sites like this. Not that we've got anything to hide, but even still - we're not facebook, we don't need to keep logs on every little thing.
    They want people coming in off their real IP. Most likely the feds showed them how to do it or something. I know for an absolute fact they're blocking new signups from TOR and CGI proxies. I even had a mod there test a whole bunch of CGI proxies as well as TOR, and all of them couldn't get through the new signup.

Still.. it's VERY easy to get accounts there anonymously, if you know how.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think it's safe to say they are no longer a site built around freedom of information.
    Disabling the proxies does nothing except put your privacy at risk, there are several on their M&A that can't be trusted, have and continue to leak information.
  • edited May 2011
    This is something Totse.info can benefit from. Not sinking to such extremes like Z have done will show that we're willing to protect our members, I guess.
    edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I think it's safe to say they are no longer a site built around freedom of information.
    Disabling the proxies does nothing except put your privacy at risk, there are several on their M&A that can't be trusted, have and continue to leak information.
    I've read through their M&A, even the most recent posts, and I can tell you most of them are fine with the feds being there. Yep, it's a sad state of affairs for the Totse clan... used, abused and discarded like so much trash.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    I've read through their M&A, even the most recent posts, and I can tell you most of them are fine with the feds being there. Yep, it's a sad state of affairs for the Totse clan... used, abused and discarded like so much trash.

You're right. The &T userbase wouldn't have put up with it, certainly not so easily like they are now.

For me, the group of people that made the community what it was are gone, it's dwindled down to a small group. Sure, there are other active users but most haven't been around for all these years and are noticeablely different... I don't like the newer userbase.
    edited May 2011
    More than just a few mods over there are totally fed up with this ongoing bullshit, I can tell you that as well. Wires, zok and their lackeys were the death of Totse.