Woman’s sex with five boys seen from train

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
See an image of the fine looking bish here

A WOMAN had sex with FIVE schoolboys - in full view of passing trains.

Outraged passengers phoned police who arrested Samantha Armstrong, 21, at the scene.

Three of the boys - said to be around 15 or 16 - were questioned but the two others fled.

Dope smoker Armstrong had approached them in the street and asked: "Do you want to have sex with me?"

The gleeful lads followed her to the back of a building close to a railway line at Abbey Wood, South London. She then had sex with each of them.

Armstrong, of Gravesend, Kent, nervously giggled in the dock at Greenwich Magistrates' Court, South East London, as she admitted outraging public decency and possessing cannabis resin.

A psychologist said Armstrong had "difficulties appreciating what is appropriate behaviour" but was not mentally ill. Her lawyer Tatinder Sohkal said: "She lacks self-confidence and self-esteem."

District Judge Angus Hamilton adjourned sentencing until May 16 and said he was only looking at a community penalty. A source said after the case: "To the boys it was like all their Christmases and Easter had come at once - but their parents will probably be furious. Apparently Armstrong went at it like an express train going through one after another.

"She didn't realise they could be seen."

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, funny story. she ain't bad looking, but those teeth... damn son also
    "Apparently Armstrong went at it like an express train going through one after another."
    fuckin lol, more like she had train run on her.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    not my type..but good for her. I am guessing the people who called the police..were extremely jealous because they can't get laid themselves..so they had to take her fun..
  • edited May 2011
    She's the reason the UK has that bad teeth stereotype :facepalm:

Good on those lads though, they probably deserved a good fucking! :D
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I bet they are legends at their school
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Looks like her grill got fucked more than anything.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Ewww Teeths, but still good for the lucky lads. Fucking assholes who reported her, they should have videotaped it.
  • edited May 2011
    Forget sloppy seconds, it must've been sloppy 6th for the last guy. Uugh :D:eek:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Don't all brits have teeth like her?

Shit's not a stereotype, it's a fact sons.

And who were the virgins that reported her? :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Don't all brits have teeth like her?

Shit's not a stereotype, it's a fact sons.

And who were the virgins that reported her? :facepalm:

Nope. Not one of the people I'm friends with have teeth like that anyway. I brush twice a day at least, use mouthwash and go to the dentist every few months. Never had a problem with my teeth, never had to have any work done, no cavities, etc.

Also, I don't drink motherfucking tea.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Brit here and had no fillings, braces or any work done. Perfect teeth, so the dentist says :hai:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    British/ Australian, never had a filling. Had braces, but not because of english teeth, I had a massive gap in my two front.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    *NOTICE*

....how not once do you see anything regarding Pedophilia, yet if this was a guy and five 15-16 year old girls it would be rape/pedophile. Double standards of bullshit. Congrats to the 5 boys for fucking that crack whore sideways.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited May 2011
    Not really surprised.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    *NOTICE*

....how not once do you see anything regarding Pedophilia, yet if this was a guy and five 15-16 year old girls it would be rape/pedophile. Double standards of bullshit. Congrats to the 5 boys for fucking that crack whore sideways.

Fucking THIS.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    These Kids are cool :cool:

Manning up to banging a hoe in public.

Thats down.