Drugs on the floor

I was walking down the street earlier and I was crossing a grassy area when I looked down and noticed a little baggy, about a quarter full of white powder. I wonder what the substance could have been, and what the fuck it was doing laying on the ground next to the road... Perhaps someone tossed it from their car? Either way, it made me laugh.

And no, I didn't touch it/pick it up/huff it - who the fuck knows what it was and why it was there.

Comments

• BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Should of rubbed it in your anu-I mean gums.

I found a bag of pot once. About an 1/8. I was expecting a bear trap when I picked it up though. I imagined the police hiding behind every corner ready to pounce when I picked up the bag and my feet got caught in a giant rope/clamp. In reality a dealer had probably dropped it.

Good shit.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    it's ANTHRAX! go back and get it!
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    You should of atleast grabbed it for further investigation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    You did the right thing. Not a good thing to take risks when it comes to drugs.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You did the right thing. Not a good thing to take risks when it comes to drugs.

Yes it is. It thins out the morons and rejects in society. I laugh my balls off when I read about an OD due to dirty dope, or someone taking a drug they don't know anything about.
  • edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    You should of atleast grabbed it for further investigation.

I'd rather not pick it up and risk;

Being watched
    Getting caught carrying what was probably a Class A substance
    Taking it and realizing it was fertilizer or something

Instead, I'd rather leave it to sit there and get picked up by some moron :thumbsup:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    You did the right thing.