the cruel deception of the massive shit urge

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
wake up, take a piss, then realize there's a freight train of a shit waiting to be expelled from my asshole

proceed to poop only turds :mad:

couple hours later, the freight train shit urge is back :mad::mad::mad::mad:

this one better be the clog-bomb I've been expecting

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    This happened to me a couple of days ago. I understand your plight and wish you the best of luck. Try a laxative.
  • edited May 2011
    Try some visualization exercises, trains coming out of tunnels, toothpaste coming out of a tube, a watermelon dropping out of Paris Hiltons fucked out baby cannon, that kind of thing.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    How did it go, Hab?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Happens to me from time to time. Makes life fucking shitty.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I like to hold in my shit for as long as possible. Feels so good coming out.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    How did it go, Hab?

it was delightful :angry::hai::angry:

and it was a messy one too, also filled the bathroom with my personal brand of eau de poop

then afterwards I was tossing out a bunch of trash and I found a new box of printer ink, which happened to be the right kind for my printer.

woot! now I shall finish storing all my stuff, proceed to print off my plane ticket with this newfound ink, and then enjoy a nice walk for some lunch.
    edited May 2011
    Hab, things are looking up for ya, eh?

they have been, except for that span of a couple days which contained nothing but unfettered balderdash.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    they have been, except for that span of a couple days which contained nothing but unfettered balderdash.

Homie it will get better just keep fucking mudslimes.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I would value the opinions of any female, but probably a pretty females more because I feel it easier to disagree with an unattractive female than an attractive one :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I would value the opinions of any female, but probably a pretty females more because I feel it easier to disagree with an unattractive female than an attractive one :)

Bro : http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=15631

Pwned?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

Dude, sorry man. Im drunk......

Delete the post if you like, and i'll repost in that thread.

Edit: When making the comment, I was pretty wasted, my apologies :)
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Homie it will get better just keep fucking mudslimes.

I'm not your "homie" and that is a repulsive concept. Kindly return to bending over for Hellfire missiles.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    You must resist such urges if you want control over your body! Don't let your anus control your life! Your asshole is not your master!