This week I've..

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Tried mushrooms for the first time and salvia for the first time.

The shrooms were in chocolate form, 2 grams in each chocolate. I ate one. It was fucking incredible. I felt as if it were the first time I've ever truly seen the world. I could see life blooming in everything. It was beautiful, almost spiritual. Definitely a must try.

The salvia...was fucking terrible. We bought 1 gram of 20x at the local sex shop. I took 2 hits because the first didn't seem to do anything. The trip was absolutely horrid. I could see everything melt away until there was darkness. I was completely incoherent. I felt retarded and terrified all at once.

However....I have a strange urge to go back.

/drugs

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited May 2011
    I want some god damned opiates. :angry:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Try LSD, IMO the most enjoyable, intruiging and perspective-shifting drug.
    I have tried, yet.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Try LSD, IMO the most enjoyable, intruiging and perspective-shifting drug.
    I have tried, yet.
    This. I'd also get some Molly if you can. Shit's terrific.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    I'm going to be getting my hands on some mescaline soon
    edited May 2011
    Like powdered mescaline, or buttons, or the cacti?
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    This. I'd also get some Molly if you can. Shit's terrific.

Hmm, I haven't tried MD before. Got a little bit for free, probably 200mg. I am considering trying a candyflip with some other things.

I would love to try mescaline. The stuff seems to not exist here.
    edited May 2011
    You could just try San Pedros or Peruvians. They have mescaline, but you have to eat a lot more of it than the peyote.
    edited May 2011
    Like powdered mescaline, or buttons, or the cacti?

Either peyote buttons, or hopefully pure crystals
    edited May 2011
    Either peyote buttons, or hopefully pure crystals
    Wut!?! That's awesome. I wish I lived in Canada. Apparently, it has the same legality as Salvia.
    edited May 2011
    Wut!?! That's awesome. I wish I lived in Canada. Apparently, it has the same legality as Salvia.
    Yeah, that'd be nice
    edited May 2011
    My friend and I are considering a bowl of weed mixed with a small amount of salvia. How's that sound? I've heard before that bong rip of weed, salvia, and tobacco is something amazing.
    edited May 2011
    From what I've heard, weed and salvia work well/better together
  • edited May 2011
    Glad you enjoyed your first shroom buzz, sounds like you had a good trip. A tip for the next time; if you can resist smoking any weed for most of the trip, smoking some near the end will have you feeling shroomy again for a while.

I tried a hit of salvia once while peaking on shrooms, the visuals were awesome, I saw a confetti of multicolored sparkles near every light source, very different from salvia alone, which I would compare to having a wet electric blanket thrown over your brain, and then being beaten about the head by a million hippies. The combo had one strange effect though, when the salvia wore off in a few minutes, about half my mushroom buzz was gone. I did not expect this because the highs are so different.

My first experience with salvia was strange, you really get a feeling you are somewhere else, and in my case a strong feeling that I had something I needed to do. The visuals were like being on a narrow walkway and having 2 massive ships passing on either side of me. When normality took hold again I made my way to my balcony and yelled "what the fuck was that!!". I found it overall rather unpleasant, the drug equivalent of a somewhat overwhelming carnival ride. I have not tried mixing it with weed, but might if I had the chance. It is thus far the only drug I have ever had that sat in my stash box for months untouched.

C/O
    "suffering mescaline jealousy, damn, that is one that I have not yet crossed off the list"
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Told you all Shrooms are amazing ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Sounds like you had a good time. Salvia is weird though... It's legal here so I went and picked some up from the local head shop about 2 years ago. Me and some friends went and sat at the top of a multi-story parking lot (looking back, I realize now that this was a TERRIBLE idea :facepalm:) and packed a bunch into a pipe. The hit was surprisingly smooth, and tasted quite nice :) I held it down in my lungs for as long as I could but I'm pretty sure I was far gone before I even exhaled.

I don't even know where to begin describing the trip as it was just purely fucked up for the whole duration, which although only lasting a few minutes, felt like eternity.
    edited May 2011
    I have heard salvia and weed are a great mix, never tried it personally though.
    GMB what is dokha?
    edited May 2011
    Glad you enjoyed your first shroom buzz, sounds like you had a good trip. A tip for the next time; if you can resist smoking any weed for most of the trip, smoking some near the end will have you feeling shroomy again for a while.

I tried a hit of salvia once while peaking on shrooms, the visuals were awesome, I saw a confetti of multicolored sparkles near every light source, very different from salvia alone, which I would compare to having a wet electric blanket thrown over your brain, and then being beaten about the head by a million hippies. The combo had one strange effect though, when the salvia wore off in a few minutes, about half my mushroom buzz was gone. I did not expect this because the highs are so different.

My first experience with salvia was strange, you really get a feeling you are somewhere else, and in my case a strong feeling that I had something I needed to do. The visuals were like being on a narrow walkway and having 2 massive ships passing on either side of me. When normality took hold again I made my way to my balcony and yelled "what the fuck was that!!". I found it overall rather unpleasant, the drug equivalent of a somewhat overwhelming carnival ride. I have not tried mixing it with weed, but might if I had the chance. It is thus far the only drug I have ever had that sat in my stash box for months untouched.

C/O
    "suffering mescaline jealousy, damn, that is one that I have not yet crossed off the list"

Oh jeez man, it just so happened that when I picked up the shrooms I picked up a quarter also......about half that quarter was gone in the same night, ha. I just couldn't stop smoking weed. It felt so right with the shrooms. I got another chocolate the next day and ate it but nothing really happened...Idk if there's a super duper fast tolerance build for shrooms or what.

The salvia mixed with weed bowl didn't really do much but get us stoned. My friend wants to smoke more from the bong but I'm so fucking scared man. The salvia trip was god damn unpleasant. We watched youtube videos of other people on it and they don't seem to find it very fun either. Everyone on it looks like they have downs syndrome or something.

We feel like if we can embrace the salvia, just ride it out absent of fear or discomfort, it can be something incredible. I'm just too fucking scared to try my hand at it.
    edited May 2011
    Tolerance for shrooms is fast and hard, at least for me and my friends