The Bloody Dick

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited May 2011 in Life
There ate people who like getting vaginal blood on their penis and I'm sure there are some of you here that do. Do you like the bloody dick? Im not talking about when you take a girl's virginity. I'm talking about when a girl gets her menstrual cycle.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Like ketchup on a corndog.
  • edited May 2011
    I can't say I particularly LIKE it but it's not really anything to be bothered about IMO. Just go wash it off afterwards and it's alright again. Or, you could do it the Totsean way and let the blood dry up and crust over your cock like a battered sausage from the local chippy.
  • pocketmonsterspocketmonsters Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    I used to fuck my ex when she had her period all the time (Which seems to be the time when girls are the horniest...sadly x.x). I wouldn't do it like when it was at the "active peak leaking" stage or anything, but like once it "slowed down" (3-4 days into her cycle) we would do fuck. It's not really a big deal assuming you know she is STD free and monogamous with you.

My question for you is this, have you ever ate a girl out while she was on her period? I did it probably like 10 times to that same EX. Like I said above, it wasn't like actively gushing blood or anything but was still definitely on her period.

Did it taste different? A little. It had that taste of "iron" or whatever that metally smell is. She washed down there before hand of course.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    ^ yes. You're right it does have a metallic taste. Waiting 3-4 days is a good idea. You don't want to get blood everywhere which might happen depending on how heavy her periods are.
  • edited May 2011
    Never gone as far as eating anyone out when they're bleeding down there. I don't think I could actually bring myself to do something like that to be honest.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    You're right it does have a metallic taste.

I've been with more that one gal that after about a year or so into the relationship, I knew so well how that metallic taste varied....I could tell her a couple days before she was about to get her period. :cool:

And yeah, I've earned my red wings more than once....the blood just makes everything a bit saltier in taste. :p

As far as being grossed out, only 2 different scenarios I've encountered. The first being those few times it isn't just liquid blood, but those clotlets that you can't just wipe off on a sock or anything. Well you could, but its this huge bloody-boogery thing that you would rather dispose of properly instead of just flicking to the other side of the room with reckless abandon. But hey, what can I say..... I guess I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to hygeine. ;)

Then there's the time you fuck a girl on the rag and you are too tired/drunk/lazy to wash up afterward. Waking up hours later having the dried remants of blood everywhere is not exactly the greatest way to start one's day....and often times the vigorous scrubbing in the shower can be quite abrasive if not painful. Not so much grossed out I guess, more like annoyed. :thumbsdown:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I dont like it or prefer it. I just deal with it.

Its life, nothing a little water cant take care of.

;)
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    My question for you is this, have you ever ate a girl out while she was on her period? I did it probably like 10 times to that same EX. Like I said above, it wasn't like actively gushing blood or anything but was still definitely on her period.

Did it taste different? A little. It had that taste of "iron" or whatever that metally smell is. She washed down there before hand of course.
    ^ yes. You're right it does have a metallic taste. Waiting 3-4 days is a good idea. You don't want to get blood everywhere which might happen depending on how heavy her periods are. When i eat her out while she is bleeding I just kind of hover around her clit.
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I've been with more that one gal that after about a year or so into the relationship, I knew so well how that metallic taste varied....I could tell her a couple days before she was about to get her period. :cool:

And yeah, I've earned my red wings more than once....the blood just makes everything a bit saltier in taste. :p

As far as being grossed out, only 2 different scenarios I've encountered. The first being those few times it isn't just liquid blood, but those clotlets that you can't just wipe off on a sock or anything. Well you could, but its this huge bloody-boogery thing that you would rather dispose of properly instead of just flicking to the other side of the room with reckless abandon. But hey, what can I say..... I guess I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to hygeine. ;)

That's a lot of clown mouth
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    That's a lot of clown mouth

might as well include me in that group

Im guilty of eating bloody vag.:(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    When i eat her out while she is bleeding I just kind of hover around her clit.

Iw5.jpg
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    When i eat her out while she is bleeding I just kind of hover around her clit.

I do that too :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with sex while she is on her period too....just put a towel on the bed and wash your cock afterwards :)
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    I wouldnt feel comfortable with a guy going down on me on my period. I would do it in the shower though.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm really uncomfortable when my husband wants to fuck when I'm on the rag.. Granted, I am horny as fuck, but the thought of it makes me so self-conscious.. I always did it anyway, but only because he really didn't care about the blood.. But I know he would prolly never be down for eating me out on my period.. Thank God, due to having my kids, and my Mirena bc, I have only had 5 periods in the last 6 years.. Holla..
  • edited May 2011
    Make her lick it off, the bitch.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    menstrual to mouth :o
    i've done it, all it takes is a shower to clean off that extra lube. i've never gone down while it was going on (that i know of)
  • edited May 2011
    I'm not fond of it... At all. It's not just regular blood either; period blood has a particular smell to it which I don't find overly appealing... Unless I'm ever up for Hell's Angel membership I'm not likely to go looking for it...
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    the once a month red beard is my favorite