In desperate need of some widespread support

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Ok, my father got a parking ticket a while ago from a company who refuses to even compromise. In short, they are working illegally, there are hundreds of complaints online and on forums against them (Civil Enforcements LTD) and even where my Dad parked was not under their "jurisdiction". Basically they are a semi-legal company who have liquidated several times in order to avoid being taken to court.

I was wondering, as I will soon have server details and other things about the company, is there any way I could gain some support to attack them? Or are we not allowed to discuss this on here. I was thinking DDoS and other ways, and I will have personal info, but shall not be giving it out as that is my area.

Ideas? This company are hated as you can see from just these 2 forums...here and here. I think we would be doing the UK public a huge favour...

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    #army irc channel.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Any more details, kind sir? I think I may have been banned from the &T IRC channel. That said, I'm a fucking IRC noob. PM me.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    No one's gonna help ya brits.

And avoid yourself the hassle. If they're been conducting illegal business actions, chances of you compromising or exposing them ALONE are slim to none.

Try gathering people nearby your area who have encountered similar problems. Together you guys can make your voices be heard.

Damn, that sounds so cheesy :o:o:o
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Any more details, kind sir? I think I may have been banned from the &T IRC channel. That said, I'm a fucking IRC noob. PM me.

So what if you're banned from the totse irc channel? This is #army. And it takes me too long to do PMs on my mobile.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    So what if you're banned from the totse irc channel? This is #army. And it takes me too long to do PMs on my mobile.

Okie koke.
    slashnet IRC?
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Privatized police force? Fuck that.

DDoS is too good for these scum, you need to Molotov everything.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Okie koke.
    slashnet IRC?

Yeah that's the one. If anybody on here will help you out those folks will, they've already organized some pretty epic raids.
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Yeah that's the one. If anybody on here will help you out those folks will, they've already organized some pretty epic raids.

A DDoS attack on a private police force is just the sort of thing they'd go for.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    Can't help you really but seen similar companies to those on shows like The One SHow and Watchdog. Guess there's nothing you can do through civic channels, some government agency or other you could contact?
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Have you already responded?