Has someone accessed my account?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I use TOR and last logged in at around 2pm BST, and just logged in again at 7pm BST, but the site says I logged in at 6pm, and there were no new threads to view, yet there are ones when I go looking. Changed my password and hoping for the best really :o

Edit - sometimes when using TOR I get logged out or "session timed out" messages.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Strange... I'm not sure what that might be. Good call on changing the password though :thumbsup: Which TOR nodes have you been using? Some are sketchy and are known for monitoring traffic and packet sniffing.

I haven't had any problems yet. Are you using HTTPS all the time just for a little extra protection?
  • edited May 2011
    We haven't noticed any strange activity on your account, by the way.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Ooops. I'll be more careful next time. I pwomise.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Looks like someone removed your avatar.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Ooops. I'll be more careful next time. I pwomise.

How many times do I have to tell you, you need to press the hide me button when taking over accounts.

Jeez.

:D
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    How many times do I have to tell you, you need to press the hide me button when taking over accounts.

Jeez.

:D
    I was actually wearing my tin-foil hat, so I was sure that would protect me from the elements. It seems I misjudged the actual power of my apparel. Next time I wear the Mask of Vulcan. No messing around.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Ah fuck off :p glad my avatar still isn't there though as I hated them on the old &T when Jeff introduced the option.
    New, fat password and will change exit nodes. I try not to go via nigger nations.
  • edited May 2011
    I usually go for Ukraine, Jap or Swedish Exit nodes. Entry nodes I usually pick something fast in another country, but nothing on the other side of the planet :)
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    A I hated them on the old &T when Jeff introduced the option.
    :confused: