MDMA

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I just got a little MDMA for free, about 200mg. It should be high quality, I haven't examined it, but it came out black on a marqius.
I haven't tried Ecstasy before.
What do you guys think I can do whilst on it? I mean I will just go with the flow, but some ideas would helpful.

I am thinking about getting a little bit of LSD and candy flipping. Although it would probably be good to try E by itself first.
A few more ideas would be to chill with a girl and dose up. I don't really know any single and nice bitches that would do that though.
I could just go to a party but it would be a bit gay if no one else is on it, and at the parties I go to; no one would be.
I want to save around 50mg for some meditation and thinking.
I could go round to my friends houses that I feel safe at, but I probably wouldn't have a very special experience.

What other ideas have you got? I want a good first time, but I want to make the most of it.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    I like my first time trying a drug to be that drug alone. Try to find a friend to get/do some with you. Stay hydrated.
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah, try that drug alone for your first time. It's better that way, as you can get a nice feel for it and see the true colors of that substance :) You'll enjoy it I think. Friends tell me that MDMA is pretty special.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    75-100mg and get some accurate, 0.01 scales. Any magnesium supplements/gum will help the jaw clenching/grinding and some good tunes.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    You should really check how potent it is. My friend had some crytal molly that fucked him up on 10 mg.
  • edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    75-100mg and get some accurate, 0.01 scales. Any magnesium supplements/gum will help the jaw clenching/grinding and some good tunes.

Dude! I never actually considered gum to help with the jaw grinding :facepalm: My life is complete, thank you :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Won't name names, but I know a ToTSEan who gurned so hard in his sleep, he burst the airbed he was sleeping on :p
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Dude! I never actually considered gum to help with the jaw grinding :facepalm: My life is complete, thank you :D
    Thats why I always carry a pack of gum when i trip
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Go somewhere with very positive vibes. You will feel connected and have a great time. Don't hang around anyone that might bring you down. This will annoy the shit out of you, and change the way you look at that person. Btw, I love listening to rob zombie while rolling, so if you're into that kind of music give it a shot.

Happy rolling :)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    OJ, Marijuana, Cool air & heat same time, several beers and bitches brah. that is a good roll.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited May 2011
    200mg is average dose in the area and quality of substance in our area but start at 100mg and redose in 50mgs you will have more of a prolonged peak rather than a quick up and down with having so little. Get a fury blanket and find out how much you love your sofa!
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I would suggest:

Mixing it with warm water and shot it
    Have some water on hand, but don't drink to much
    Have a mate or two around
    Good music
  • FONFON Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, try that drug alone for your first time. It's better that way, as you can get a nice feel for it and see the true colors of that substance :) You'll enjoy it I think. Friends tell me that MDMA is pretty special.

You've obviously never done MDMA. I would say its a MUST to do this with some friends. I can't imagine dosing MDMA and spending the whole time by myself, it would be fucking weird.

Dose up 100mg with some good friends, go out on the town or even just chill at home with some good tunes, guaranteed good times. I have a great time doing pretty much anything if I got good MD. Hell, even sitting on a filthy city street is brilliant so long as you got good company.

You should be in love with life/people in no time at all.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    FON wrote: »
    You've obviously never done MDMA. I would say its a MUST to do this with some friends. I can't imagine dosing MDMA and spending the whole time by myself, it would be fucking weird.

It looks more like alone is being used in more of a "don't take other drugs with it" way as opposed to "don't have anyone around when you do it". That way you can discover the properties of the drug and know that it's not because you mixed it with something else.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Definately do it with some friends as long as they are rolling too. Also just go to a fucking rave and take it already. You need big sound and big lights. You need a chest crushing subwoofer and sexy bitches dancing around you. Trust me on this.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited May 2011
    It looks more like alone is being used in more of a "don't take other drugs with it" way as opposed to "don't have anyone around when you do it". That way you can discover the properties of the drug and know that it's not because you mixed it with something else.

Touché!

And the guy above me has it correct.
  • edited May 2011
    To everyone who was confused at my post, I meant do MDMA on it's own :thumbsup: Definitely do it with some friends!
    edited May 2011
    Come on psychodelic, updates man....