Congratulations Faggot, You Made It On Youtube

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Getting your ass pwnd by girls....lol

[ame=" - don't mess with thai girls[/ame]

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Judging from his stance he didn't have a clue how to fight. Hell the girl kicks were slow as fuck and you could easily dodge them without hurting her. Plus, hitting women isn't something you should do in the open, I don't have a problem with hitting girls, some times it's required to bitch slap, cunt punch them from time to time, in order to keep them in a stable state but in a public fight, you have to win thw fight with wit and using your fucking mouth. Whenever I confront a girl, she leavs away crying. It's not that I am asshole, I am just good at pointing out their weakness and hitting them where it hurts the most, their ego and looks.

But if you're a drunk and you're ganged by girls it's better to run away or just take a step back. In this case that faggot had it coming. If this was Pakistan he would have get his ass kicked by other men if he hit the woman. It's a big no no here. You can discuss and take them down with words but as soon as you hit you're fucked and the girls here know this as well.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    To be fair, it was Thailand and all of those 'women' probably have cocks.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    To be fair, it was Thailand and all of those 'women' probably have cocks.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited May 2011
    He should have had the damn sense not to put himself in a situation that ends with getting your ass kicked by a bunch of Thai bitches.

Also, once I'm on the ground getting kicked in the head and shit, rules for fighting go out the window. Those Thai women should have left with fewer teeth.
  • strapped felonstrapped felon Acolyte
    edited May 2011

Also, once I'm on the ground getting kicked in the head and shit, rules for fighting go out the window. Those Thai women should have left with fewer teeth.

this
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fake. Notice the mat on the ground.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    bad ass judo kick
  • TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    muuaayyyy thaiiii
  • horizonhorizon New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    lol ahahahaha atleast he got one hit in. aw shet it dont count it was a slap ahahaha FAG!
  • edited June 2011
    Looks like he had too much to drink.