Sweetcorn...what's the point!?

MrBennMrBenn Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
Is there any point in eating sweetcorn? Do we get any nutritional value out of it?

I had some last night, and as usual, I shit it out this morning and it looks totally undigested.

Comments

• SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    use yo teeths
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    I do, but it's just a bit mushed up and doesn't break down like all other food stuffs. Everything else turns into brown shit...sweetcorn just seems to take a 24 hour trip through your digestive system and comes out relatively unharmed at the other end.
  • edited May 2011
    Sweetcorn is fucking awesome dude. It tastes great - even better when it's on the cob, piping hot and covered in melted butter :thumbsup: What's the point in eating it? Probably because like other foods, it tastes awesome.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Corn on the cob is great, out the can is horrid.
    Just a load of watery mushy yellow shit.

As for stuff that doesn't do much add wholegrain bread to that list. It tastes great, but FUCK ME does it hurt coming out.
    Its like shitting a thousand tiny razor blades, and they get stuck in your arse hairs just to make it worse.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    You just dont digest the kernal. If you have mushed the corn up enough by chewing it, most of the actual seed itself should be digested. The kernal is good fibre - even better so if you have chewed it up too.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    It tastes awesome, especially when coated in melted butter
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    As for stuff that doesn't do much add wholegrain bread to that list. It tastes great, but FUCK ME does it hurt coming out.
    Its like shitting a thousand tiny razor blades, and they get stuck in your arse hairs just to make it worse.

Agreed. My Mrs buys bread with loads of seeds in it and it's (literally) a pain in the arse the next morning when you shit them out.

Sweetcorn does taste great....especially with melted butter. it's just weird that it doesn't seem to digest as much as other food stuffs.
  • edited May 2011
    For some reason, I don't think I've ever had a problem with digesting sweetcorn. Either that or I just didn't notice the next day. I'll give it a test though and see what happens the next day when I'm actually paying attention while taking a turd :thumbsup: Results will follow after I eat some corn.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited May 2011
    I should post pics next time :D
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah. A few people have actually posted pictures of their turds. FATTY posted a picture of his vomit in a bag once I think. Good call!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    turd decorashunz, thats all, thats it. WOOO WOOOOO!