After Sex Routines

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited May 2011 in Life
We all have them whether we know it or not. I usually shower and smoke afterward unless a spooning is in order. What about you? Do you nod off to sleep? Leave right away or quietly wait until they're asleep? Do you spoon or are you against it completely? I guess these things depend on who you're having sex with. What is your after sex routine?

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    For me it depends on the girl I'm with. If it's some dirty skank I shower and scrub myself. If it's not a dirty skank I usually go to sleep.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't have sex.

Da dum tsss
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    cigarette usually. if theres beer around and i aint done drankin, ill grab me one of those too. showers wait til the morning for the most part. sleep will happen, after sandwiches.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Clean myself up, cigarette
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    I don't have sex.

Da dum tsss

lol, you too?:thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    Sooo this girl just left. I scrubbed myself down, sprayed febreeze everywhere, burned incense, and I'm going to wash my sheets now.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Sooo this girl just left. I scrubbed myself down, sprayed febreeze everywhere, burned incense, and I'm going to wash my sheets now.

That must have been one nasty bitch.
    edited August 2010
    That must have been one nasty bitch.

Actually no I needed to do some cleaning. I might have another girl over tonight.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    pb&j and a cold glass of milk...i also lay under the ceiling fan, naked, immediately followin my lizoad departing ma wanker
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    The Rolf usually goes down on said missus, often accompanied by the fingers of The Rolf. This is until The Rolf is ready to go again, then The Rolf goes at it for another minute.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    I take my dog back outside.

or undo the handcuffs, which ever i get to first.
    edited August 2010
    You take your dog out after fucking it? That's courteous of you.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    He stays outside normally. He is only in the house for sexy time.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    TLV wrote: »

What a nice dog.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually go to sleep or once we went to pizza hut. Usually sleep though. Then go home, shower, then sleep some more
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    Clean myself up, cigarette

Isnt that his mouths job? Oddly enough is your nigger still fighting other san niggers in hopes of making the wolrd a better place while you take all his army money and buy sex toys?
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    The Rolf usually goes down on said missus, often accompanied by the fingers of The Rolf. This is until The Rolf is ready to go again, then The Rolf goes at it for another minute.

sir rolf is cool :o:o:o:o
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    sir rolf is cool :o:o:o:o

You forgot to add another :o to the end of your post.

I think usually I just go to sleep. Or I'll lay there and play with her clit until I feel like having sex again.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    1.) Lay there and talk about shit

2.) Cigarette!

3.) Smoke a bowl

4.) Cigarette

5.) Fuck.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Luckily my sex life is ridiculously unpredictable.

Usually we lay there naked embracing, talking, or we switch to oral until we're ready to go again.
  • edited August 2010
    Usually either eat something, spoon, or watch TV for a while till we fall asleep :D
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    I always always go for a piss after sex, stops you from getting UTIs, which are hell on earth. Sex routine depends what time of day. If it's through the day usually lie about in bed for a bit, then get dressed and get something to drink. Have a smoke. Let the dog back in. Have to put him outside of he'll scratch on the door wanting in. Then snuggle up and watch some tv or make food. If it's spur of the moment have sex in the living room or something then it's always get dressed quick before someone comes in.

And at :mad :ijuna, I sometimes get tonnes of energy after sex too, it's weird. And not from lack of satisfaction and wanting to go again, it's like I've just downed a redbull or something.
    edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    I always always go for a piss after sex, stops you from getting UTIs, which are hell on earth. Sex routine depends what time of day. If it's through the day usually lie about in bed for a bit, then get dressed and get something to drink. Have a smoke. Let the dog back in. Have to put him outside of he'll scratch on the door wanting in. Then snuggle up and watch some tv or make food. If it's spur of the moment have sex in the living room or something then it's always get dressed quick before someone comes in.

And at :mad :ijuna, I sometimes get tonnes of energy after sex too, it's weird. And not from lack of satisfaction and wanting to go again, it's like I've just downed a redbull or something.

Endorphins :o
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Isnt that his mouths job? Oddly enough is your nigger still fighting other san niggers in hopes of making the wolrd a better place while you take all his army money and buy sex toys?

He's totally back. I haven't taken a sec to go on a bragging spree. Maybe ill do that in a bit.

Oh and I'm not allowed to have a dildo. Only "toy" I have is my hello kitty massager. Sucks. I don't even speand that much and I still get in trouble. This dudes got me by the balls :o and I'm okay with it :eek:
    edited August 2010
    You need to get some sex toys and surprise him with them. Most guys don't realize how much fun they'd have with toys. It's "unmanly" or they have no idea what to get. Buy some and then use them on yourself in front of him. See how fast he loves dildos when you've got one in your ass.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Alternatively:
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You need to get some sex toys and surprise him with them. Most guys don't realize how much fun they'd have with toys. It's "unmanly" or they have no idea what to get. See how fast he loves dildos when he's got one in his ass.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    After sex I toy around with her until I am ready to go again. And then when I am done for real I go and take a piss and come back and then usual screw around for awhile longer and then just go to sleep under a nice cool fan.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Load a bowl

then play motha fucking x box.

But this one bitch would like to party more after sex. Im talking fuck, then drink beer,

bumps, weed, more beer then sex.

IT was fun for a week.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    TLV wrote: »

lol thats some classic shit mang !
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Watch her beg for a tissue or something as my GF has the implant. After throwing her a tissue and cleaning up, I have a bad habit of chilling on the PC/&T and then smoking a bong with her.

fuck yeah!
  • edited May 2011
    I'm not the best example cuz no girl I have slept with has ever had anything interesting to say, however I don't think that I'd necessarily b against chatting after sex, but I do enjoy a doob and/or cig, followed by booze or bed depending how tired I am.