Sticking things in my dick hole

Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I tried the round end of sewing pins and a meat thermometer. I'm looking through the kitchen drawer for more things to put in there.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    q-tip dipped in acetone :o
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    A crazy straw, that way you can inflate your sack
  • edited May 2011
    One time a chick I was with had the idea to stick a qtip up my dick because we had no condom (i was drunk and did not protest, like a foolio) it sorta worked, But afterwards my urethra hurt with a bunch of tiny (not bleeding) cotton lacerations; kinda burned
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    One time a chick I was with had the idea to stick a qtip up my dick because we had no condom (i was drunk and did not protest, like a foolio) it sorta worked, But afterwards my urethra hurt with a bunch of tiny (not bleeding) cotton lacerations; kinda burned

Just thinking about that dude... :(
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    please for fuck's sake don't stick something like a dull end of a needle in there dude. what if you get too excited and the damn thing goes all the way in? FUck man dont be a fucking iddiot. find something that has a T on the end so it wont get stuck in your dick and then you get to go to the ER and explain how yuou got fucking needles inside your fuck9ing bladder. think man. what about if you get one of those tool kits for eyeglasses? like a hex key(allen wrench) that's really small with the L shape, or a small screwdriver with the big plastic bit on the end. please just dont have needles around your dick you dumb mother fucker.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited May 2011
    I tried the round end of sewing pins and a meat thermometer. I'm looking through the kitchen drawer for more things to put in there.

122.jpg
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Someone wrote a guide with a section about that I think.
    ***shameless self advertising***
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    sounds painful and not worth a try
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    This thread reminded me of this.
    http://kids-in-sandbox.com/ (nsfw)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I would never do that, NEVER even when a nigger is standing behind me and forcing me at fucking Gun point, sounds too painful and it's quite risky, I prefer losing my brain over my dick.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
    How about a mercury thermometer, then whack it with a hammer
  • edited June 2011
    If you use a metal rod consider adding electricity to the mix, just don't blame me if you overdo it and cook your cock.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ow, please be careful, OP. No glass, nothing that can go all the way in. If you like it, get some proper sounding rods from a sex shop.