Check out the 2 bullets that hit this lady's house

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Weapons are becoming more advanced each day. Fuck! I could use those again. A never ending supply of ammunition like a cheat in a game. :eek:

nIfJ5.jpg

Comments

• spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Now that's funny.

Maybe someone threw them at her house. lol
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    spinky wrote: »
    Now that's funny.

Maybe someone threw them at her house. lol

I was going to say that, The only way THOSE bullets hit her house is if someone threw them.
  • edited March 2011
    older than god
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    Iraqi attention whoring
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited April 2011
    I saw this on reddit I believe.

I think the reporter just handed her two bullets to represent what we fire or something. They look like 5.56 to me.

But honestly, the average person doesn't realize the only part that would have hit her house is the actual bullet, not the entire round of ammunition. I've seen the mistake on countless tv shows actually. Slow-mo and the entire casing comes out of the barrel.
    edited April 2011
    I feel bad for the people who think that happens :facepalm:

Yup. If this 7.62NATO I have in my hand hit you in it's whole form it would leave no chance of survival due to sheer weight. It's already a pretty nasty round, if the whole thing hit you it would be like a small artillery shell. Ha.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited May 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I saw this on reddit I believe.

I think the reporter just handed her two bullets to represent what we fire or something. They look like 5.56 to me.

But honestly, the average person doesn't realize the only part that would have hit her house is the actual bullet, not the entire round of ammunition. I've seen the mistake on countless tv shows actually. Slow-mo and the entire casing comes out of the barrel.
    please find the video of this if you can
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited June 2011
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited June 2011
    I've seen the mistake on countless tv shows actually. Slow-mo and the entire casing comes out of the barrel.

No way...

Video. Now. :fap:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Why do people still believe the news? It's a chump program full of a one-sided view and agenda.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Look at me I GOT TWO BULLETS!

Idiots.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011

DFG. Tell your country to fuck off, for at least 5 months. I don't need another war.

Make that 6 months if you don't mind.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    a
    Big brother be watching you HARD talking like that a_d bro . :o
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, deleted.

I was fucking wasted last night. Jesus.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    This would be hilarious were it not for the fact that a certain percentage of people who read will leave thinking a genuine threat to Iraqi civilian life had occurred.
  • edited June 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    This would be hilarious were it not for the fact that a certain percentage of people who read will leave thinking a genuine threat to Iraqi civilian life had occurred.

The media doesn't know shit about guns:
    Media member sees a rifle? IT'S A AK-47 SHOOTING BABY SEEKING SCHOOL PIERCING BULLETS
    Media member sees a semi auto pistol? GLOCK 45MM FULL AUTO MACHINE PISTOL WITH EXTENDED ASSAULT CLIP
    Media member sees a revolver? DIRTY HARRY BRAND 500,000,000.00 MAGNUM, THE MOST POWERFUL PISTOL ON EARTH

KOcNW.jpg

In fact the media doesn't know shit about anything.
    edited June 2011

Are you talking about me? We were not interested in Iraq as far as I was aware. It as anterior mission. The only time I was in Iraq as a few weeks pulling a B/S patrol. If you read what I posted, it was essentially saying things I shouldn't, about overstepping our bounds. But in all honesty, it happens quite a bit. It just generally stays classified ffffaaarrr longer, than the info is actually pertinent. Thus when declassed, no one gives a piss.
    edited June 2011
    Are you talking about me? We were not interested in Iraq as far as I was aware. It as anterior mission. The only time I was in Iraq as a few weeks pulling a B/S patrol. If you read what I posted, it was essentially saying things I shouldn't, about overstepping our bounds. But in all honesty, it happens quite a bit. It just generally stays classified ffffaaarrr longer, than the info is actually pertinent. Thus when declassed, no one gives a piss.

Nope, I missed what you posted when "drunk". I should probably have quoted for clarity but I was replying to the OP. I can just imagine an armchair activist getting themselves worked up and citing this article as evidence of coalition troops' lack of respect for civilians in Iraq, despite the fact that these bullets were obviously never fired in anger.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    The media doesn't know shit about guns:
    Media member sees a rifle? IT'S A AK-47 SHOOTING BABY SEEKING SCHOOL PIERCING BULLETS
    Media member sees a semi auto pistol? GLOCK 45MM FULL AUTO MACHINE PISTOL WITH EXTENDED ASSAULT CLIP
    Media member sees a revolver? DIRTY HARRY BRAND 500,000,000.00 MAGNUM, THE MOST POWERFUL PISTOL ON EARTH

KOcNW.jpg

In fact the media doesn't know shit about anything.
    :D i lold
    edited June 2011
    Nope, I missed what you posted when "drunk". I should probably have quoted for clarity but I was replying to the OP. I can just imagine an armchair activist getting themselves worked up and citing this article as evidence of coalition troops' lack of respect for civilians in Iraq, despite the fact that these bullets were obviously never fired in anger.

As was pointed out earlier, the jack ass photographer probably had her simply hold up two unfired 5.56 rounds for "comparison." It's VERY hard to actually recover a bullet that has been fired in to say a house or even a person.
    edited June 2011
    I see what you're saying but the caption suggests otherwise. Or more accurately - shows a delibetare attempt by whoever wrote it to lie for dramtic affect. That or an oversight/incompetence I suppose.