Nothing can get me now, except microscopic organisms

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
fuck I cant remember what i was watching but something like we have, all the time 3 lbs of organisms on us. i cant stop fucking sneezing and feeling like a cold or something, but then I thought "No. That's weird...it's June. Allergies? but why do I feel sick? what did I touch? where did I go? ewww....omg they're everywhere!"

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    lysol my nigga it kills 99.9% of bacteria
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm talking shopping carts, pin pads, pens at the bank attached to ball chains, public doorways people i see all the fucking time never washing their hands after they piss/shit in the public restrooms. . .etc...
  • edited June 2011
    Don't get paranoid, you have been exposed to all this crap all your life and it will do you no more harm now that you are aware of it. I think you might have misread your source though, you have a ton of bacteria in your gut, and you need them. They help break down food, and provide a barrier against pathogenic microbes. You are a symbiotic organism, you need them, they need you. Even the mitochondria in your cells that break down sugars and make life possible contain a separate dna code.

C/O
    "resistance is futile"
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    By being exposed to bacteria you build up an immunity to them. Eventually you won't get sick when you expose your self to them, being overly hygienic ends up being a bad thing because you don't become immune to anything.
  • edited June 2011
    Don't get paranoid, you have been exposed to all this crap all your life and it will do you no more harm now that you are aware of it. I think you might have misread your source though, you have a ton of bacteria in your gut, and you need them. They help break down food, and provide a barrier against pathogenic microbes. You are a symbiotic organism, you need them, they need you. Even the mitochondria in your cells that break down sugars and make life possible contain a separate dna code.

C/O
    "resistance is futile"

Saying that to someone with OCD might be a bad idea.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    They're called 'good' bacteria for a reason.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    I'm talking shopping carts, pin pads, pens at the bank attached to ball chains, public doorways people i see all the fucking time never washing their hands after they piss/shit in the public restrooms. . .etc...

Lysol also expected this from you.

Here they knew you were afraid of germs.

Lysol is always one step ahead of you. :fap: