trolling zoklet and totse 2

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    LOL troll on totse2 and I will ban you quicker than you can say "TROLL" bro :) Understand this ?

It won't get you anywhere so do not bother trying understand?
    This isnt anywhere near the level that the original t*ts* a*my (Ok mods I am not involved with it, I am just mentioning them in passing and I am censoring it so don't ban, I promise I won't mention their name again ) so stop trying too hard.

>Implying you can stop us from trolling Totse2.
    You sound like a fucking faggot understand? So stop sucking so much dick.

Also, this.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL troll on totse2 and I will ban you quicker than you can say "TROLL" bro :) Understand this ?

This isnt anywhere near the level that the original t*ts* a*my (Ok mods I am not involved with it, I am just mentioning them in passing and I am censoring it so don't ban, I promise I won't mention their name again ) so stop trying too hard.

I hope you're not speaking to me with that attitude.

And if you are, no I do not understand. I wonder what the fuck you typed before you edited that shit.
    mafiabro wrote: »
    You sound like a fucking faggot understand? So stop sucking so much dick.

I'd have to say I agree with this.

Mavis Beacon help us all.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Do you really feel secure enough on this new island to burn the bridges that probably brought you over here?
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    All I am saying is troll totse2, get a ban..................ok?
    Do what you like to Zoklet, thats doesnt concern me, but if I see you trolling totse2, BAN.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Do what you like to Zoklet, thats doesnt concern me, but if I see you trolling totse2, BAN.

looks like we have a totse2 spy here so i suggest you stop sucking dick and GTFO
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    looks like we have a totse2 spy here so i suggest you stop sucking dick and GTFO

Totse2 MOD.....I don't hide that bro, I came to check out this other site :) We are all totseans and all in it together, so don't troll totse2.
    edited July 2010
    Totse2 MOD.....I don't hide that bro, I came to check out this other site :) We are all totseans and all in it together, so don't troll totse2.

fuck totse2 no body gives a fuck about that piece of shit now
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010

Aaah You're too cute.:rolleyes:
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Aaah You're too cute.:rolleyes:

Whatever bro....just don't troll totse2 and we are good to go :)
    edited July 2010
    Whatever bro....just don't troll totse2 and we are good to go :)

Bro? I'm not your bro, brah.
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Bro? I'm not your bro, brah.

Whatever man just let this whole "t*ts* a*my* thing DIE....no one wants it back . Keep it in the past, it should have died in 2003 man.........
    edited July 2010
    Whatever man just let this whole "totse army" thing DIE....no one wants it back . Keep it in the past, it should have died in 2003 man.........

Fuck that. You were never apart of totse if you couldn't appreciate the totse army.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Whatever man just let this whole "t*ts* a*my* thing DIE....no one wants it back . Keep it in the past, it should have died in 2003 man.........

Totse Army?

Why are you so afraid to say it. :confused:
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Totse Army?

Why are you so afraid to say it. :confused:

That's what I was wondering. It's no god damn secret.
    edited July 2010
    probably afraid of being banned for saying "Totse Army" or something, fucking pussy
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    btw, I have been trolling Zoklet for like 3 days straight. Shit never gets old and the butt-hurt mods are just an added bonus. If you see me on Zoklet, it's best to avoid :D.
  • edited July 2010
    This Grayboy idiot must be trolling. Surely?
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    btw, I have been trolling Zoklet for like 3 days straight. Shit never gets old and the butt-hurt mods are just an added bonus. If you see me on Zoklet, it's best to avoid :D.

we can exchange very trollish comments. :cool:
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Its an automatic ban for mentioning it isn't it? Because of how much shit they caused, nearly brought totse down with their shenanigans. Laugh was..... they were just being used by someone who was not even a totsean LOL...afterwards the general consensus was "never, ever again". There will be a few of the original members kicking about still but they are probably too ashamed to talk about it lol...
    The best thing to do is not go down that road again :)
    In fact someone should probably close this thread to be honest :)
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    If you are really looking to take down a site, let it be forum.rorta.net.
    I have already gathered passwords for 64 users, it wont be too much longer before I decide to take them down.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah zoklet blows this site is much better. after only a few posts here i feel that i am with alot more like-minded individuals, which is a nice contrast from the trolls/flamers/dickhead moderators on zoklet
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Okay were now at 82, with 16 cracked, but no usernames yet lol. Tic toc Thor.
    edited July 2010
    Its an automatic ban for mentioning it isn't it? Because of how much shit they caused, nearly brought totse down with their shenanigans. Laugh was..... they were just being used by someone who was not even a totsean LOL...afterwards the general consensus was "never, ever again". There will be a few of the original members kicking about still but they are probably too ashamed to talk about it lol...
    The best thing to do is not go down that road again :)
    In fact someone should probably close this thread to be honest :)

I am trolling Totse2 as we speak, and there is nothing you can do about it, because i am being discreet. Suck my dick Gayboy.

I encourage everyone on this site to troll totse2 just to piss this guy off, but be careful, so he doesnt notice until everyone is trolling at once and he gets overloaded and hopefully rips his own dick off.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    NotDeadYet wrote: »
    If you are really looking to take down a site, let it be forum.rorta.net.
    I have already gathered passwords for 64 users, it wont be too much longer before I decide to take them down.

HAH! rorta. I found them when bored one day and registered for the lulz. I think I made like 3 posts got bored and left. I'll definitely join you in trolling if you want, I originally intended to post seriously but that place is boring as fuck.

That might be a good site to raid actually lol
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    I am trolling Totse2 as we speak, and there is nothing you can do about it, because i am being discreet. Suck my dick Gayboy.

I encourage everyone on this site to troll totse2 just to piss this guy off, but be careful, so he doesnt notice until everyone is trolling at once and he gets overloaded and hopefully rips his own dick off.

Lol I can't see anything so stop chattin ur shit.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010

spongebob.jpg
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    spongebob.jpg

Rip the dick off......OR simply ban them? ;)

Its not like the old days when you had to get an admin to ban someone, its point and click now.....
  • SLPSLP New Arrival
    edited July 2010

While you're there you will find how much better the community is at totse2. Trolls are not necessarily a bad thing if they are good at it. There is more than one moderator I hope you know. Come along .info and check out http://totse2.com/
    edited July 2010
    SLP wrote: »
    Come along .info and check out http://totse2.com/

no thanks
  • edited July 2010
    While you're there you will find how much better the community is at totse2. Trolls are not necessarily a bad thing if they are good at it. There is more than one moderator I hope you know. Come along .info and check out http://totse2.com/

Lmfao. Die in a fire, you idiot.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010

ttile%20lol.jpg
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    LOL at the needless aggression :)
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    LOL at how this bitch is STILL posting in this thread.
    edited July 2010
    Lol I can't see anything so stop chattin ur shit.

thats the point you dunce. Im working undercover. do u really think im guna go out and post a thread saying "Zomg totse.info rox join the totse army!"?? Hahah i have totse2 open in another tab as we speak

Your never gona ban me because you don't know my username and you never will. im just another idiot on that site to you.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    We're nowhere NEAR big enough to organize a raid yet.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    We're trolling them already merely by stealing all of the decent members.

Which is the best way to "raid" them.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010

That's funny, cause I was blatantly trolling all over the site, and nothing ever came of it. As far as I know, totaljackass is still a valid and functioning username and account. But I kept my promise, and never posted there again.

What's funnier is, there's an infraction button over your name on my screen. It's just a point, and a click, and bam't. So yeah, you'd be in a vulnerable position, if you're the kind of guy you're describing that can't handle a ban on a site he pretends he doesn't care about.

What's most funny of all is, I started trolling here, and they immediately modded me. WTF????:confused:
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    bunghole wrote: »
    that's funny, cause i was blatantly trolling all over the site, and nothing ever came of it. As far as i know, totaljackass is still a valid and functioning username and account. But i kept my promise, and never posted there again.

What's funnier is, there's an infraction button over your name on my screen. It's just a point, and a click, and bam't. So yeah, you'd be in a vulnerable position, if you're the kind of guy you're describing that can't handle a ban on a site he pretends he doesn't care about.

What's most funny of all is, i started trolling here, and they immediately modded me. Wtf????:confused:

lol :)
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    Atleast the mods here wont cry about "Teh RAIDZ!"
    I still get shit from that Skateboard-city raid.

I got a couple of tough guys threaten to kill me for my part in that
    Do you really? I remember that. Good times.

I also remember how I got infracted:mad:

Don't remind me
    Fucking butt hurt mods
    I got two infractions for my part of that fiasco
    edited July 2010

That is not exactly true

I think it is damn time for it to come back but with more members

Strength in numbers
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mentioning the totse army on &T was a way to get yourself banned. That was long ago and far away and on another website.

No one should organize another totse army. Here's the story:
    totsearmy.png
  • edited July 2010
    ^ That's a very informative post, I wasn't even aware of it. Not mentioning &T sounds like a good idea anyway, haha.
    edited July 2010

You sound like a bigger douchebag then mike hunt
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ That's a very informative post, I wasn't even aware of it. Not mentioning &T sounds like a good idea anyway, haha.

Yeah back in the day it was totally forbidden to mention the totse army. Some of the &T vets still won't post it, which is why grayboy was hesitant. Doing stupid shit like that can get the temple shut down.
    edited July 2010
    I remember that

instant infractions/bans and massive butthurt