tats

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
Got any tattoos or have pics of ones you like? ill post a few i like but currently im a tattoo virgin. POST~

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    have 6. no pics

I love virgin tats. I fucking cant stand women who have tattoos.

fucking gross
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    i think tattoos on a woman are hot
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've got eight all home done. no pics for me either cause i think they suck :p planning on more professional ones in the future. my first one I call my clover melonoma. Got it on St. patty's day from buddha and the drunk bastard did it upside down :( but it's the right way when I look at it :)
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't have a problem with tats but I can't think of anything I would want to have printed on me for the rest of my life.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with tats but I can't think of anything I would want to have printed on me for the rest of my life.

I agree, I wouldn't want a meaningless tat. However something with meaning would probably become irrelevant eventually.
  • edited June 2011
    Hey Sarah
    If you get PROPERTY OF FATTY_MCFUCKFACE tattooed on you, I'll send you that pic of me you wanted to see
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I fucking cant stand women who have tattoos.

fucking gross

QFT
  • edited June 2011
    Depends what ink a woman has, but yeah I'm not overly into em.... I don't have any myself, was considering it next time I have cash to burn; not too sure what I'd want either...
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    I have a tree. I'd post pics, but I really don't care that much. It's sexy though.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I have a tree. I'd post pics, but I really don't care that much. It's sexy though.

i wanted a tree about 2 years ago. hope it looks cool or fail..
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    However something with meaning would probably become irrelevant eventually.
    True that bro, Like the dude who got Windows ME tattooed on him. I think he got a virus & choked on his vomit, when they found his body his face was apparently all blue. :eek:

_______

I got 4
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Thank you for that, BK. :D

I've got 10 presently. Comes out to ~20hrs of work.

Every one means something.

Some people take pictures to remember things. Some write. Some paint.

I get tattoos. Every one is a memory of something important that I don't wish to forget, for better or worse.

Most are posted in another thread. I'll link when I find 'em and post the new ones when I remember to.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol @ windows me. what a fucking stupid tattoo idea