HURRRR chest pain

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
So I haven't smoked for about 5 days as I had no urge to and the missus was away. I had my first smoke today (a small amount after finding a lump in my neck which is looking more unlikely to be harmless as the appointments rack up). Anyway, I had 2 tokes of a blunt and a small bong bowl with a tiny amount of tobacco in to stop the weed falling in the water.

Any explanations for the insanely tight chest I got? I had to grab a mates asthma inhaler as I was at the point where my heart was going crazy and my chest felt like a fat bitch was squatted on it. Maybe it's because I haven't smoked for a while. Hm.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    that shit wwas laced with coke nigga. you fucked up

are you ok>?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Better now, and I had a clean bong back at mine. It was a TON better than the grimey one I had at the other house. There were kids crawling round in diapers full of shit while what appeared to be an AIDS-infested lesbian who's skin was too tight for her body slanged out tenbags to niggers.

But yeah, I think now that I'm out of that environment I was alright.

I also have no urge to smoke weed. At all. The novelty has completely gone and it just makes me tired, then eat shit which makes my medical condition worse instead of better.
    Strange, coming from a solid 3 year blazer.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Yeah I get the same thing, either tight chest/insane heart rate or tired.

Haven't had a proper smoke in probably 3 years, tried it a few months ago and just got tired.
  • edited June 2011
    The only time I ever get a tight chest is when smoking Tobacco in a way which you described. Like, inhaling it when smoking a bong uses a lot more lung power than toking a joint, and I always find that the Tobacco really fucks my lungs up when bonging. Maybe it was that? I dunno, you're more experienced than me though so you'd think you're used to it, but maybe the break from smoking did it.

Also, that lump on your neck might be stress related? Someone from my old school had a lump there and had to get it removed after stressing out all the time.
    edited June 2011
    Getting a docs appointment on the 27th so will see.
    Looking back, that bong was full of what resembled the arse end of a fryer (if you have ever cleaned one out, you'll know just what I mean - all the crispy black stuff that's been left to sink to the bottom). C/O I am looking at you.

Blazed yesterday and felt fine. No urge to get constantly stoned like before so that's all good. I just think that bong was full of shit as it looked as though an old man shit in it a decade ago and it's been left in a hot room. To be fair, the house I was in looked no better.
  • edited June 2011
    You should keep your bong nice and clean in the future ;) Scrape the resin out once in a while, put it on top of your weed or something.
    edited June 2011
    My (girlfriends) bong is crystal clear, man :cool: that was just a shitty plastic one that was so small I couldn't even get 2 fingers in the thing given to me by some women we picked up from. I'll only use a bong I know is clean now. Get sick just thinking about that one.
  • edited June 2011
    Last time I went a few days without smoking a cig I got chest-pains afterwards....... Although, I get chest-pains pretty regularly, so I may not be a good example...
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    If your getting chest pains you should go to a doctor, full stop.

Only ever smoke a clean bong, dirty ones are full of god knows what. A good scrub with some metho and a bottle brush does wonders.