new world record

edited July 2011 in Man Cave
12 times
12 motherfucking faps in 24 hours
and every last one felt like the best orgasm in my life
All this while maintaining a B+ average in my online geography summer course
condensed version: buy some fucking MDPV before the government bans it, sit down in front of the computer, and don't move until your legs are covered in blood and semen

Even when you're not fapping, PV is fucking great, turns you into the nicest guy on the planet who gets along great with everyone in a more subtle way than MDMA which I have personally seen turn some real TUFF dudes into cryhard queers. I was PV'd up when I visited my dad and I hate the fucker, but we got along fine.

P.S. one caveat: if you have no self discipline PV ain't the fuck for you. Stick with getting high on tobacco.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    ADDENDUM:
    one negative side effect are long, stream of consciousness babbles that may be profound or just balderdash.
    Exhibit A:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=195235&postcount=2
    Exhibit B:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=195245&postcount=3
    I'm kind of proud of that one, exposes the moon god death cult while introducing enough levity to prevent major panic attacks.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    how u git mdpv bath saltz or sum shet?
  • HughHeffnerHughHeffner New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Respect.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    ever take meth and fap/have sex with GF for 4-10 hours? either way either your dick will hurt or her vag will be sooo raw next day :p: hehehehhe!!!! now that i think of it I can go past 1 hour anytime i want.

I use the "iron fist method"(USE LUBE) where you squeeze the fuck outa your dick, focus on the head and go slow if you feel like your going to bust push your hand alltheway down and pause continue untill you never have to stop and then your problem will be NOT cumming before she says "FUCK, just come allready your killing me!" at that point you should fake one..... yea, they dont fall for fake mangasms

I might be posting stoned, but are you a virgin?