9 Months Are Over

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Life
It's been nine 9 months, my belly is fucking expanding and I am having a hard time. I made the decision to keep this one and it's been tough 9 months keep it in. Imagine storing your shit and making a baby out of it. My colon is having a hard attack right now. I always controlled my shit and didn't let it all out by doing this in 9 months I managed to create a good layer of shit inside. Now, I am at my limits and we're doing the all natural water birth.
9monthsareover2.png

My asshole is lubed and thanks to my friend I have made all the necessary precautions. I am breathing hard and trying my best to keep my asshole tight. Unlike other births I just have to let out and all hell wil break off. But it seems the angle I am using won't do.

So, I am just going to shit in a hole and after finishing I will take a bath and weight the shit.
9monthsareover.png

Everyone is watching and I spread my legs, I my dick is rock solid and I asked some whore to suck it while I shit. I know it seems stupid but who gives a fuck. She starts sucking my cock while I gently relax my anus. It starts to come out, the pain is fucking intense, most of the shit is dried and I have used extra lube to make things work.

The first piece drops and the essense of my 9 months hard work suddenly hits my nostrails. It's fucking disgusting, the whore sucking my dick is having a hard time, I let go one massive fart and then everything starts to come out, the smell is disgusting. The whore starts puking on my dick and leaves everything and thanks to that bitch I start puking as well. And everyone in the room either runs outside or starts puking as well.

It wa poetic in a way, as I shit everyone pukes, the shit keeps on coming and I can clearly see different colors now and boy it gets disgusting, I mean really disgusting. I get random farts and I swear you could light things up using it, I ask for a mask for some fan because I was going to faint from my own shit and luckily they got it in place.

As the air clears some space for me my stomach starts to hurt bad, I can hear it screaming inside and it starts farting really fast the shit is now really flying. It goes PZzzt and makes all sort of weird noises. After 15 minutes it finally ends. I get taken to clean up area and someone starts fisting my asshole to make it's clean. It wasn't clean but after 5 minutes of deep fisting and farting everything got out.

I took a bath and checked my weight. I drop some major stones that day. The did weight the shit but I should I leave that part out. After getting cleaned I fucked the whore while my other whore fucked my asshole. It was still burning but that fuck was great.

So, in the end I gave birth to massive shit and had sex. It felt good.

Comments