Catholic bitches

blink182blink182 Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Life
I am in an area that is like 90% catholic and am forced to make contact with them daily. Fortunately, catholics tend to be rich and sexually attractive. Anyone know how a person would go about getting on one of them? Or 3? They are all upper middle class, outgoing happy go lucky skanks who love puppies, children and smiling (all things I hate). Should I become a pussy or be a douche or what?

Comments

• ChlozChloz Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I'd say just be yourself, unless yourself is a douchebag to begin with.

I don't think to many people are hard up about sex like they use to be. Of course, there are exceptions. Just try to build a relationship with them. If she likes you, one makeout session could turn into something more.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    I thought this might be relevant...

[ame=" - Frank Zappa - Catholic Girls[/ame]
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Rape/Murder

Or just be like a normal man, go out with them for a month or two and then tell them you are going to marry them, fuck em and start all over again.
  • edited June 2011
    FON, you bastard, I was so about to post that.:hai:

C/O
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    You could go into any number of charades to trick one of these cathic girls into letting you fuck her. It is all about earning her trust and respect as well as being Mr. Cool. You could pretend to be catholic (do some research.. a lot) or seek out the ones who are little sluts. The last one is your best bet if youre in a hurry to get laid. Get to know some of them a little. Don't kiss and tell and try not to break too many hearts because there is a chance that many of them attend the same mass services. Go about it like you would anyone else but keep in mind their religion. If your target seems devote to catholicism you need to drop her quick before you're too deep. Good luck.

Also, puppies are cute and dont mention you like blink182.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    There is no such this as a chaste Christian girl. They are so small in numbers that they can be rounded down to 0.
  • edited June 2011
    Don't be fooled - they're uber-whores on the downlow. Seriously.
  • edited June 2011
    blink182 wrote: »
    They are all upper middle class, outgoing happy go lucky skanks

I don't see how you have a question still...
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    just be forward my boy. also, arent the priests more attracted to you than the girls?
  • edited June 2011
    Every Catholic girl I've met has been bland and dry, each like a little dumb communion wafer. Now Judaism is the religion of serious fucking; we're like black girls, only smart.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    How can you hate puppies?!?
    Puppies are not only cute as fuck, but they are chick magnets. Problem solved.

I actually like puppies. I just hate people who worship them.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Zappa is a Dirty jew,jews need to be killed.you should make a six year old jewish girl eat pig fat just before you nail her hands to a table and burn her eyes out!:fap::fap::fap:

[ame=" - Frank Zappa - Jewish Princess[/ame]

:facepalm:
  • echo4818echo4818 Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    There is no such this as a chaste Christian girl. They are so small in numbers that they can be rounded down to 0.

This. I went to a christian boarding school, and the girls all were anything but chaste