Benzos HELP!

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
What benzo has the most recreational use?
I got a dealer who said they will give me a few of any of these, for free-
3 different valium (diazepam) types, 5mg and 10mg
Parke Davis Xanax (alprazolam) 1mg
Mogadon Nitrazepam 5mg
Restoril temazepam 30mg

I don't have much of a benzo thing, but I've enjoyed valium whilst I had a habit with it.
I loved it with weed and alcohol.
What should I do guys. This is free stuff I need to choose soon.

Comments

• AverageAverage Regular
    edited June 2011
    I personally would go witht he xanax, because it gets me more fucked up out of 4, 2 mgs will have you feeling good as fuck. The euphoria of xanax is the best. Valium is a close second, it's got a good body high in 40-50mg dosages, especially when drinking like you said.
  • edited June 2011
    Xanax+junk=holybuggerbatshitdoIeverfeelgood. Go for the xannies, although I have never tried nitralozapam, do you have a brand name for that? If you do some junk with the xannies, I recommend snorting a xanax, waiting till it starts to hit, then hitting the dope a couple puffs at a time off foil and waiting for each bit to settle in before doing more, this combo is as easy to overdose on as it is tasty. The feeling of being composed of molten gold is worth it though.

C/O
    "Living vicariously through BLTC"
  • edited June 2011
    C/O is such a badass. Take the Xanax.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Here is a little benzo equivalence chart to assist you in your decision: http://www.mental-health-today.com/rx/benzo.htm

My personal vote would go for the Xanax (Alprazolam) aswell...
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    Xanax is most definitely the best.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    I told her that I would go for the xanax and I asked for some temazepam as well as they are such pretty colours :o

C/O I don't have my H anymore, and I didn't try it when I did :(
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Xanax and a drinky drink will do you good.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Xanexs by far or if u want legal benzo u can mail order phemazepam ... But read up and be careful with phemazepam powder
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    kidgo wrote: »
    Xanexs by far or if u want legal benzo u can mail order phemazepam ... But read up and be careful with phemazepam powder

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=360165

Best phemazepam trip report.
  • edited June 2011
    /\That, is, one, motherfucker, of, a, drug, binge. Fuck me, I suddenly feel like a lightweight, dammit, where's my wallet? My only real experience with severe benzo use was an odd incident where I took a half dozen clonazapam and vaguely remember wandering around before waking up in some bushes behind my house.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    kidgo wrote: »

Etizolam my nigger, better than phenaz.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    My vote goes for xanax / alprazolam. Pretty much the go-to benzo. Klonopin / clonazepam feels very nice to some people but some people find it dysphoric from what I've heard so if you do that take a fairly small dose to find out. It also lasts a looong time but takes fucking forever to really kick in.

Xanax+junk=holybuggerbatshitdoIeverfeelgood. Go for the xannies, although I have never tried nitralozapam, do you have a brand name for that? If you do some junk with the xannies, I recommend snorting a xanax, waiting till it starts to hit, then hitting the dope a couple puffs at a time off foil and waiting for each bit to settle in before doing more, this combo is as easy to overdose on as it is tasty. The feeling of being composed of molten gold is worth it though.

C/O
    "Living vicariously through BLTC"

Pretty much. Might not want to snort the xanax though since it's so very fast-acting and bio-available orally.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've had like 12mg etizolam throughout the day and half a bottle of vodka, so far I told my drug addiction story to one lass and sent a message to my ex bestfriend. Now I may fall asleep.
  • electric wizardelectric wizard Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Xanax, maybe the Valium if you want something a little bit more mellow...
    Though I cant imagine anything being more mellow than a Xan bar :D
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
    try to get a xanax and the 10mg valium and take em both
  • PennywisePennywise Regular
    edited June 2011
    Oh man.... I miss Xanax. All I have now is Temazepam, and Clonazapam.
  • edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    Etizolam my nigger, better than phenaz.

Read the wiki on this stuff, looks like fun, a whole new family of fun, but the hypnotic/amnesiac properties have endless potential for fuckups.
  • futedutefutedute Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Read the wiki on this stuff, looks like fun, a whole new family of fun, but the hypnotic/amnesiac properties have endless potential for fuckups.

I know. I bought a pack of 10x10 strips from a known Chinese vendor.

Came around 3 days later with 6 empty foils and a burning desire to finish the last 40 tabs....

Bad stuff if you have no will power, and live alone. :facepalm: