Comments

• CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    your face is worthless
  • edited July 2011
    your face is worthless

:( that's not necessary
  • edited July 2011
    But I like their 3 safety system :sad: and how they are not cocked until you pull the trigger.

LOL WOT
    Safe Action is a fucking travesty, striker fired is utter balderdash. What's the point of a double action pull without second strike capability again? OH YEAH, AVOIDING MANUFACTURER LAWSUITS THAT ARE PURE BULLSHIT AND SHOULD BE OUTLAWED

If I wanted a double action trigger pull I'd get a goddamn double action gun, not some gun designed by some pussy liberal eurofaggot to avoid hurting the feelings of his fellow pussy european fairy homeboys

and you can take that shit to the bank

P.S. Yep I'm m:mad:d
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fatty, you're a fucking retard.

I hate glocks, because they don't work for me- and I'm used to .mil pistols(read the M9&.45colt)

As much as I don't care to shoot Glocks, they are quite safe. You're racist bullshit is getting in the way of intelligent consumerism. Austria has made very fine weapons, for quite a while now. Steyr being one of the prime examples. We may not use their wares in our .mil, but they make good weapons for other military.

I as a combat soldier like, and want an active saftey, does not apply to LEO's. They do not carry their weapons around upholstered. As strange as it sounds, combat soldiers are much, much, much more disciplined in trigger control than Civ LEO's. The only time they should draw a gun, is to spray bullets like the untrained POS they are.
  • edited July 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I as a combat soldier like, and want an active saftey, does not apply to LEO's. They do not carry their weapons around upholstered. As strange as it sounds, combat soldiers are much, much, much more disciplined in trigger control than Civ LEO's. The only time they should draw a gun, is to spray bullets like the untrained POS they are.

LOL
    funny you should mention it
    My local sheriff's department just started this brilliant PR campaign:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/jose-guerena-arizona-_n_867020.html
  • subliminal07subliminal07 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Got a buddy who refers to them as plastics pos's ....Ever seen the torture test?my first pistol was a Glock 37 i wouldnt trade it for anything
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    Got a buddy who refers to them as plastics pos's ....Ever seen the torture test?my first pistol was a Glock 37 i wouldnt trade it for anything

What if Eva Longoria offered to blow your dick every night till you died?