Request, Read it

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Here is the deal, this is not fucking Cocklet, this is totse.info. We do allow freedom of Speech and yes we don't allow you to go wild but there has to be a limit. I have been dealing with Fatty the likes for quite some time and it seems no matter what you do, there guys just don't listen.

There are sections on totse.info that you can use to act retarded or have some lulz and there are section which are for information. Users come here to learn something. Now, we all value some lulz or trolling in some thread but at least it has some quality.
CevsI.jpg

This is not lulz, posting this shit in some news thread and running around like you're some epic hero is just retarded. You say that mods are cranky, well imagine this, you're trying to work on a section and you work hard by keeping the flow of information going and in return you're forced to deal with idiots who think it's fun to just post shit everywhere.

You're just fucking making others job hard, you're only pwning yourself because in the end your record will show how much of an asshole you are and trust me, I know how to deal with assholes.

So, in short I am tired of dealing with memes and images postings in serious section. One or two times is something one could ignore but every fucking post, give me a fucking break.

From now on, if you start shitting in serious section, this includes posting memes over and over again, posting off-topic posts which don't reference to the OP and purposely de-railing the thread over and over again will lose their permissions to post in those sections and they will get kicked eventually.

If you want lulz, find them in general sections. Do not shit on others hard work when you don't have the balls to contribute. This is totse.info, not some fucking kidiot school.

I will implement these changes once I have talked with mods and then with the general users. Feel free to bitch and moan about this, but I don't want this place turning into another Cocklet. We're better than that and you guys know it.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2011
    :thumbsup:
  • edited July 2011
    Amen. I'm fed up with opening a load of new threads every morning to find the majority of them to be a load of crap. I need stuff to reply to - it's a forum. BLTC is a good example of a seemingly crap-free and well moderated (I assume) section, which is good. I don't see any crap in there :thumbsup:

So, as a mod - how do I deal with bullshit posting?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    All talk, no action.

*yawns*
  • edited July 2011
    ^ To be fair, this thread was only posted a few hours ago. Give it a chance, as it's really getting on my nerves. Plus, I'm not afraid to take action when it's needed so there will be some action, as well as talk. I just need the word from Dfg as to what needs to be done.
    edited July 2011
    Hmmmm... let's see now. We've went from warning members who report spam in the discussion forums, and banning members who report moderators who abuse their authority on members who report spam in the discussion forums, to suddenly "caring" about the integrity of the discussion forums. Interesting, but not very believable.
  • edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Here is the deal, this is not fucking Cocklet, this is totse.info. We do allow freedom of Speech and yes we don't allow you to go wild but there has to be a limit. I have been dealing with Fatty the likes for quite some time and it seems no matter what you do, there guys just don't listen.

There are sections on totse.info that you can use to act retarded or have some lulz and there are section which are for information. Users come here to learn something. Now, we all value some lulz or trolling in some thread but at least it has some quality.
    CevsI.jpg

This is not lulz, posting this shit in some news thread and running around like you're some epic hero is just retarded. You say that mods are cranky, well imagine this, you're trying to work on a section and you work hard by keeping the flow of information going and in return you're forced to deal with idiots who think it's fun to just post shit everywhere.

You're just fucking making others job hard, you're only pwning yourself because in the end your record will show how much of an asshole you are and trust me, I know how to deal with assholes.

So, in short I am tired of dealing with memes and images postings in serious section. One or two times is something one could ignore but every fucking post, give me a fucking break.

From now on, if you start shitting in serious section, this includes posting memes over and over again, posting off-topic posts which don't reference to the OP and purposely de-railing the thread over and over again will lose their permissions to post in those sections and they will get kicked eventually.

If you want lulz, find them in general sections. Do not shit on others hard work when you don't have the balls to contribute. This is totse.info, not some fucking kidiot school.

I will implement these changes once I have talked with mods and then with the general users. Feel free to bitch and moan about this, but I don't want this place turning into another Cocklet. We're better than that and you guys know it.
    cry harder
  • edited July 2011
    P.S. nice to see you're bringing Islamic freedom of speech back

Maybe this time -SpectraL will stay banned
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Hmmmm... let's see now. We've went from warning members who report spam in the discussion forums, and banning members who report moderators who abuse their authority on members who report spam in the discussion forums, to suddenly "caring" about the integrity of the discussion forums. Interesting, but not very believable.

You know what would make it all better? If you fucking cried about it some more, seriously shut the fuck up all ready. :hai::hai::hai:

and yes, I agree with the OP.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Sorry, I was working on IRL project which seems to revovle around video rendering.

Trx, we will try the hard approach. If they don't cooperate, they will be taken out or punished. Totse.info content has gone down, the users posts are shit at best. We didn't invest time to make a shitty clone. It's time to hammer out the problematic idiots. If they can't keep there shit straight, then too bad. We're not here to stroke their egos. This is not a trash can to post shit in.

I am dead serious and I will take whatever actions are necessary to make this happen. Freedom of Speech does not mean you're a lot to shit everywhere. We have to maintain standard and currently we're a hyrbid of chan/cocklet. This is not what we aimed for.
  • edited July 2011

I am dead serious and I will take whatever actions are necessary to make this happen. Freedom of Speech does not mean you're a lot to shit everywhere. We have to maintain standard and currently we're a hyrbid of chan/cocklet. This is not what we aimed for.
    CRY HARD 3: CRY HARD WITH A VENGEANCE
    xmH3I.jpg
    P.S. It's spelled "hybrid," too bad you never had spelling bees in between intifadas :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Examples:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=17262
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=17260
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=17258

WTF is that shit, you can't called contributions, you peice of shit. At least add some information. OMG, I am going to add a picture and things will work out, no you fucking cunt, have some decency to add information, so if some other dude lurks he can LEARN about it.

I am tired of this type of shit, it's HB type threads (no offense to HB mod). If you don't know how to post a thread than GTFO and learn it, otherwise it will be trashed canned on sight.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    CRY HARD 3: CRY HARD WITH A VENGEANCE
    xmH3I.jpg
    P.S. It's spelled "hybrid," too bad you never had spelling bees in between intifadas :rolleyes:

You see, this is the real cancer that's killing totse spirit. Users like these only enjoy being jerkoffs.

FATTY I tried being nice to you, I tried everything with you but this ends here. You have shown to be a complete jackass, you harrass mods who're doing their jobs, you report threads and run around like a fucking retard.

Fuck your motives. You either get in line bitch or GTFO to HB and stay there.

Enough is enough.
  • edited July 2011
    Examples:

WTF is that shit, you can't called contributions, you peice of shit. At least add some information. OMG, I am going to add a picture and things will work out, no you fucking cunt, have some decency to add information, so if some other dude lurks he can LEARN about it.

I am tired of this type of shit, it's HB type threads (no offense to HB mod). If you don't know how to post a thread than GTFO and learn it, otherwise it will be trashed canned on sight.

LOL@ learning on totse
    The only things I learned on the original were that my uncle gave me herpes and if you huff fermented fecal material you can trip balls for days.
  • edited July 2011
    You see, this is the real cancer that's killing totse spirit. Users like these only enjoy being jerkoffs.

FATTY I tried being nice to you, I tried everything with you but this ends here. You have shown to be a complete jackass, you harrass mods who're doing their jobs, you report threads and run around like a fucking retard.

Enough is enough.

INSHALLAH I DO NOT RECEIVE THE PERMANENT BAN!
    I'D GO BLOW MYSELF UP IN AN ISRAELI MARKET BECAUSE MY FEELINGS WERE HURT!!!

:rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    INSHALLAH I DO NOT RECEIVE THE PERMANENT BAN!
    I'D GO BLOW MYSELF UP IN AN ISRAELI MARKET BECAUSE MY FEELINGS WERE HURT!!!

:rolleyes:

You misjudge me, I don't hand out bans in that fashion. I still have other means of taking care of idiots. Those ways are much more transparent and democratic.
  • edited July 2011
    You misjudge me, I don't hand out bans in that fashion. I still have other means of taking care of idiots. Those ways are much more transparent and democratic.

lol democratic
    maybe we should have a vote to find a new administrator for this site
    oh yeah, we did
    go back to Mecca you filthy mudslime, you're out of your league on the USA-made internet
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    All talk, no action.

*yawns*

I read the first paragraph of the OP, and my first words in response were gonna be this.....but Spectral beat me too it.

2 other points need to be made here....

1) If Dfg had spent just a FRACTION of the effort/diligence he did on keeping the kidiots out as he did when he had myself and Spectral perma-banned.....this "issue" would have been dead many many months ago. You HAVE reaped what you sowed, enjoy trying to "fix" it now that outsiders had a year to witness your "efforts" and have decided to stay far away from .info to give it any chance.

2) Its amusing to me to see how Dfg has "flipped" his stance in dealing with derailing simpletons. Over at Zoklet he was one of Snoopy's BIGGEST admirers, and constantly fawned over his type of "contributions". And now when he's in the captain chair trying to really make something decent of a community, he has FINALLY "gotten it".

Congrats Dfg, I've been riding that bandwagon around your house since at least 2007......good to see you finally climb on board! :thumbsup:

Now lets just see if he has the sauce to BACK what he spews on this thread.....
  • edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »

Now lets just see if he has the sauce to BACK what he spews on this thread.....
    LOL
    a mudslime with balls
    DAS A GOOD WUN :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    edited July 2011
    ...Now lets just see if he has the sauce to BACK what he spews on this thread.....
    I am also waiting with bells on to see what these clowns come up with next. It's not only Dfg either... there's many, many "mods" here right now who have already proven they are sell-outs to the spammers, and who have also supported suppression of valid content and contributor accounts. If it were only a matter of Dfg it would be bad enough, but you basically have at least 85% of the current mods who know nothing about the true &Totse spirit and its original mission statement. This problem goes much deeper than just a rotten admin.
  • edited July 2011
    I am also waiting with bells on to see what these clowns come up with next. It's not only Dfg either... there's many, many "mods" here right now who have already proven they are sell-outs to the spammers, and who have also supported suppression of valid content and contributor accounts. If it were only a matter of Dfg it would be bad enough, but you basically have at least 85% of the current mods who know nothing about the true &Totse spirit and its original mission statement.

LOL
    The only true templars here and you, DG, and TDR
    I hope Dfg makes you three a private forum where you all can jerk each other off all day and leave the rest of us alone
    edited July 2011
    LOL
    The only true templars here and you, DG, and TDR
    I hope Dfg makes you three a private forum where you all can jerk each other off all day and leave the rest of us alone
    Thanks for that pearl of wisdom, spammer.

p.s. tDR is a rat-fink snitch.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    It's not only Dfg either... there's many, many "mods" here right now who have already proven they are sell-outs to the spammers, and who have also supported suppression of valid content and contributor account .

Absolute and utter truth there, bud.....and here's a perfect example of the point you are making, ironicly enough posted not even 2 hours before this thread was originated....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=199962&postcount=14
    It's funny how he keeps posting, and nobody cares. What he doesn't realize is that we are used to shitty posters due to people like Pacino and it doesn't bother anybody nearly as much as it bothers him.

Now if there was ever a moderator that didn't have a clue in the least about what Totse was about and needed to be bitch-slapped back to regular......this statement alone puts him at the front of the line.

Yeah Genius....the "WE ARE USED TO SHIT POSTING" is exactly why this place is floundering with the same (if not fewer) members than you had a year ago.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=200060#post200060

Updated revision. Like I said, I am not fooling around. You guys better pack up your bags if you're not going to remain in your fucking limits.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I knew this day would come. Dfg is a patient person who will try every approach he can before he gives up on a user. Fatty, BHD, Habenor0, and the like have now been forsaken by the only staff member who has stuck up for them. Without leaking M&A I think I can safely say that numerous mods have called for their heads for months.

Dfg has always tried to salvage the situation by working with these worthless, self-centered little pricks. For almost a year he has put up with their total lack of respect for what many are trying to do with this project. Now he has forsaken these handful of accounts for the good of the project.

Justice will finally be served.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=200060#post200060

Updated revision. Like I said, I am not fooling around. You guys better pack up your bags if you're not going to remain in your fucking limits.

Dfg....WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CONTINUE TO PERPETUATE THIS LIE??????
    We don't ban or permanent ban users

Why do you insist on pretending like history didn't happen? Why, when you are FINALLY making a "sincere" effort do you want to continue to alienate anyone that is paying attention? You are LYING RIGHT THROUGH YOUR TEETH, and anyone following Totse.info realizes how much of a bullshitting fairy tale teller you are.

How are OBVIOUS LIES going to win over the masses to your cause and this website?

Just WTF is wrong with you?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Justice will finally be served.

Nah, because in his zest to take out the trash he is still lying through his teeth.....which makes his entire integrity, purpose, and agenda come under question.

Sadly, .info's ship has probably sailed into the night, because whatever mental malady Dfg suffers from.....the rest of the world isn't buying into his history rewrites, and STILL comes off as an insincere little shit himself.
  • edited July 2011
    Lawl
    Dfg should just ban everyone except TDR so they can rub their dicks together 24/7 without interruption
    it's what they really want
    edited July 2011
    Sorry, I was working on IRL project which seems to revovle around video rendering.

Trx, we will try the hard approach. If they don't cooperate, they will be taken out or punished. Totse.info content has gone down, the users posts are shit at best. We didn't invest time to make a shitty clone. It's time to hammer out the problematic idiots. If they can't keep there shit straight, then too bad. We're not here to stroke their egos. This is not a trash can to post shit in.

Examples:

Enough is enough.
    Lawl
    Dfg should just ban everyone except TDR so they can rub their dicks together 24/7 without interruption
    it's what they really want

Cry harder kid your days are numbered because you simply can't help being a retard. In fact I dare say that you can't help yourself and could not stop being a fucked faced jerk if your mother's life depended on it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Cry harder kid your days are numbered because you simply can't help being a retard. In fact I dare say that you can't help yourself and could not stop being a fucked faced jerk if your mother's life depended on it.

*sniggers*

Empty poser is still empty.

Relying on the "cry harder" meme and a grade school "your mom" crack ain't exactly promoting the uber-cool authority figure tough guy image you are desperately trying to promote.

But hey....Fatty's little brother might have walked by and peeked over his shoulder, so you might have wowed him. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Dfg....WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CONTINUE TO PERPETUATE THIS LIE??????

Why do you insist on pretending like history didn't happen? Why, when you are FINALLY making a "sincere" effort do you want to continue to alienate anyone that is paying attention? You are LYING RIGHT THROUGH YOUR TEETH, and anyone following Totse.info realizes how much of a bullshitting fairy tale teller you are.

How are OBVIOUS LIES going to win over the masses to your cause and this website?

Just WTF is wrong with you?

Sorry my bad, edited it :)
  • edited July 2011

u m:mad:d?
    edited July 2011
    u m:mad:d?

I am actually mildly amused at the thought of what your totse experience is about to turn into. How about you?
  • edited July 2011
    I am actually mildly amused at the thought of what your totse experience is about to turn into. How about you?

I can't concentrate with the river of tears flowing from your parent's dial up connection onto my monitor
    edited July 2011
    TheDarkRodent will be the very first "mod" to abuse the off-topic infraction. Mark my words. The only reason he even suggested it is because he's just dying to cherry-pick what he does and does not want to hear in threads, and never mind the fluff he added at the end of his comment about mods being punished for abusing it. He just figures he's pretty confident he can shuck and jive his way out of any disciplinary action later when he starts cherry-picking people's posts and applying unrighteous infractions. He won't use it on just the spammers, he'll use it on anybody he disagrees with. Don't forget I warned you about this right here and now.
  • edited July 2011
    TheDarkRodent will be the very first "mod" to abuse the off-topic infraction. Mark my words. The only reason he even suggested it is because he's just dying to cherry-pick what he does and does not want to hear in threads, and never mind the fluff he added at the end of his comment about mods being punished for abusing it. He just figures he's pretty confident he can shuck and jive his way out of any disciplinary action later when he starts cherry-picking people's posts and applying unrighteous infractions. He won't use it on just the spammers, he'll use it on anybody he disagrees with. Don't forget I warned you about this right here and now.

totse.info
    So obvious, a -SpectraL could figure it out
    edited July 2011
    *sniggers*

Empty poser is still empty.

Relying on the "cry harder" meme and a grade school "your mom" crack ain't exactly promoting the uber-cool authority figure tough guy image you are desperately trying to promote.

But hey....Fatty's little brother might have walked by and peeked over his shoulder, so you might have wowed him. :facepalm:
    TheDarkRodent reminds me a lot of zos and his empty theatrics and "catchy phrases", wandering about the halls with his shiny badge proudly displayed on his right breast, always appearing to stand for truth, justice, and the right, when in reality he's nothing but a blowhard loser trying to be a big somebody.
    edited July 2011
    TheDarkRodent reminds me a lot of zos and his empty theatrics and "catchy phrases", wandering about the halls with his shiny badge proudly displayed on his right breast, always appearing to stand for truth, justice, and the right, when in reality he's nothing but a blowhard loser trying to be a big somebody.

You just described both of your accounts to a T.
  • edited July 2011

You got him all wrong, he gets picked on by all the sophmores, juniors, and seniors at his high school and wants to be tuff on the internet to make up for it.
    edited July 2011
    You got him all wrong, he gets picked on by all the sophmores, juniors, and seniors at his high school and wants to be tuff on the internet to make up for it.
    Let me ask you a simple question, FMFF. Why do you post useless shit all over the forums? Just curious is all. Care to share?
    edited July 2011

You know, that would have really pissed me off....
    30 years ago...
  • edited July 2011
    Let me ask you a simple question, FMFF. Why do you post useless shit all over the forums? Just curious is all. Care to share?

This is totse dot fucking info
    it's a worthless fucking caliphate with an imam cherrypicking anyone who fellates him into moderator positions for one big happy circlejerk
    why would I contribute worthwhile besides when I actually feel like helping out?
    edited July 2011
    This is totse dot fucking info
    it's a worthless fucking caliphate with an imam cherrypicking anyone who fellates him into moderator positions for one big happy circlejerk
    why would I contribute worthwhile besides when I actually feel like helping out?
    OIC. So you would have actually liked to have seen valid content right from the start, and then you would have contributed more than just spam, amirite?
  • edited July 2011
    OIC. So you would have actually liked to have seen valid content right from the start, and then you would have contributed more than just spam, amirite?

I wouldn't go that far, but the ratio would certainly have been different
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited July 2011
    We should call ourselves the febreeze brothers, because I feel so fresh right now.

:) .
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    It still needs work on some grammer and typos.

sorry, it's a draft. Feel free to fix those :)
    edited July 2011
    I wouldn't go that far, but the ratio would certainly have been different
    That's a significant revelation. Thanks for sharing that with those who have more than half a brain in their practically empty head. I'm sure some don't appreciate it (we won't name names or anything), but I certainly do.
  • edited July 2011
    That's a significant revelation. Thanks for sharing that with those who have more than half a brain in their practically empty head. I'm sure some don't appreciate it (we won't name names or anything), but I certainly do.

Look some people just need to face facts this place is a pile of shit and will always be a pile of shit. Doesn't mean it can't be a workable home on the internet, it's just a shitty one. You don't hang a picasso in a crackhouse.
    edited July 2011
    No, it does not have to be a shithole. That is nothing but a fairy tale... a good bedtime story for those with weak wills and shoddy ideals. The future begins with today, and I still firmly believe in that philosophy.
  • edited July 2011
    No, it does not have to be a shithole. That is nothing but a fairy tale... a good bedtime story for those with weak wills and shoddy ideals. The future begins with today, and I still firmly believe in that philosophy.

Well, you better do something about the caliph then
    I have better things to do then go to pakistan just to kill one stinky raghead pedophile