The Totse Re-motivational Thread

Over the past few weeks, Totse went right down into a slump. It was losing activity from good members, and increasing in crappy posts consisting of retarded imagery and other things. Needless to say, it kinda sucked. It probably had an impact on a lot of our members too, causing a lot of people to post less just because they couldn't be bothered. I know this, because it happened to me. I totally couldn't be bothered to come here day after day to find it filled up with spammy crap, so I slowed down my posting quite a lot. Others did too.

So, upon the movement of de-crapifying the forums (moving FATTY and other fag-junkies to HB jail), shall we get re-motivated? I liked Totse when we were all posting great things, and putting lots of effort into writing content for our CMS. Can we go back to that now?

Please? :)

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Sounds good to me. Now that we have an agenda to keep the crap out of the serious discussion forums, so long as we just let certain users who only exist to complain type until they bleed without giving them attention, I think things can be nudged back in the right direction.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    complaining yourself aren't you?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I am in, I am already feeling better. Too much everything is bad and Fatty etc. are a prime fucking example. I feel motivated already. FUCK YEAH!

Jailbait for everyone.
  • edited July 2011
    I'd really like to get back into the swing of producing some good content, and I hope others do as well. I want some more articles to read! My Tumblr/Twitter/Reddit has been dead for weeks because I've run out of stuff to post. I hope we can get this place back on track before the summer. Maybe we'll even have a small tsunoobie.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Just remember the months and months of bullshit you people have tolerated which has burdened this userbase (and any onlookers checking us out). So when you don't get IMMEDIATE results based on your latest flavor-of-the-week idea....realize it make take many weeks or even months for people to actually start taking you folks at face value and trusting you are really sincere this time around.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ Don't worry DG. I'm sure most of us realize that a lot of garbage we've tolerated hasn't really been good for the site, but it's never too late to turn it around. It's going to take time to get a site like this off the ground anyway, we just needed some stability which I think has been brought into play with this new infraction. It's been a bumpy start but I think we're on the right track now.

Let's just keep it up! :D
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    We need more people postin'. I miss how much more active the old totse was 4 years ago.

Also, I'm going to try to write a couple of those guides/how-to things next week. :thumbsup:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Yeah I agree with Trx. I just dont like it when people argue with eachover, keep complaining about the mods, and putting Totse down :( I wish we could all just be happy... :D
  • edited July 2011
    More people posting sounds good, but we also need our regulars to post some interesting stuff which generates the will to converse with one another. I'm working on it :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I am starting to get back and hopefully I will be posting like usual.
  • edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am starting to get back and hopefully I will be posting like usual.

Where have you been anyway? You haven't been on here much at all in the past few days :(
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    I'll be contributing as soon as I get ahold of more drugs
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Where have you been anyway? You haven't been on here much at all in the past few days :(

Freelancing, trying to earn a living, it's all part of my grant GTFO of this place scheme. Don't worry it's all for the good.